>Welcome LNDS & section13.us Edition

Previous thread:
>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.

Other urls found in this thread:

sorayasolutions.com/decals
docs.google.com/forms/d/1WN_6CxNoya-BSYd-Hm8VBkXXLdJjtudIgPh0XFXHcWk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you guys excited for Halloween?

7/10 thread
>no /osg/ subjectline
>none numbered edition
>+5 points for not being a hoon thread

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FOURTH TIME YOU GUYS MADE A THREAD BEFORE BUMP LIMIT. STOP BREAKING THE GOD DAMN RULES YOU FUCKS, IT'S GOING TO GET THIS GENERAL BANNED.

this thread is still fucking active

Also this. LNDS can't even make a thread properly.

The other reached 300. What are you talking about?

Bump limit is 310.
Don't keep reposing threads until the limit is reached.

i hope this general gets banned so i don't have to see hoon's shitposts anymore, /osg/ would just die for once and all.

you can do most of the sticker shit in the discords anyway but without the anonymous setting good feedback and critic is missing but that doesn't matter to me because I just buy shit and if a store makes shitty slaps its not my problem because I'm not buying them.

So all the times hoon made a thread at 290 he was 20 posts early? What a piece of shit.

At least he's banned in the discord and the popular facebook groups.

Lol this is probably why LNDS got b&. You leafs need to learn about bump limits

Like being banned there hurts him at all, the nigga is so relentless I can't believe my eyes sometimes.

Fag, stop trying to deny it's you. Your posts with your trip got removed from other thread too. Fuck off LNDS. You're so fucking dumb. Stop ban evading.

>10 replies
>not a single one about stickers
why can't we have nice things?
why do you guys keep doing this?

I know some stickerfags have been busy designing stuff recently, post them here so we can have a discussion about em dudes!

Thanks for using my car, friend. I'm still pretty new here and this was unexpected.

It was qt. Seeing posts like this when I make the threads is my favorite part. I remember when my car got posted in the op and it was nice.

Shilling for Hoon

When can I buy this absolute masterpiece, Hoon niisan?

If anyone cares I made a board just for sticker discussion over on cripplechan, /sticker/. Drama free posting encouraged.

Repostan since old deleted, dropping these sometime soon

ITT

I need that for the bike I'm getting soon, it's fucking perfect.
Still haven't attached any of your patched to my jacket tho. I'm sure I'll get to it one day.

>not wanting to be a basic white bitch
They live the fucking life

If only I could get a really small one for this.

Drama sticker general

I love me some pubg. Umaru fucking sucks though.

I see you put more on the dash.
I'll have to update that photo.

>hoon accusing someone else of ban evasion when he does it daily

Wew lad

Hey y'all, Section13.us here. posted pretty late on the previous Thread, just wanna remind anyone interested that my shop is open, if you like what you see drop a follow @section13.us on instagram.

otherwise my site is:

section13us.bigcartel.com/

please use code: OURGUY for 15% off your entire order, please advise its running on pre-orders for now because i'm a broke boi. thank you all (:

^^^forgot to mention shop closes next Friday. cheers.

Is that S13 yours?

Really should make a rotary version of that one.
Friend drives an RX8 and I'd love to slap it on there.
Also need to get one regarding oil for him. He keeps a few quarts in the trunk always.

on the IG page about the drift meme? haha that isnt mine.

yeah i know, i should do something for the rotary bois. but like i said I put that on there to represent jdm cars in general. and i mean, shitbox slap could relate to oil lol.

I'm talking about the one on your website, also, why don't you ship to Canada?

Where can I get that Tohru sticker?

oh i do! it may not be set up to ship to canada yet? might have to mess around with the site a bit, idk why it wouldnt be ready to go internationally already.

but if you saw the giveaway post on the page, one of the winners lives in canada. but that was more of a DM deal and i got his address that way.

I just mean a variation, limited run thing maybe.
And kinda hard to put a shitbox sticker on a rather decent looking car. Well besides his fuckhuge boy racer wing. I give him so much shit for that.

and no the one on the site is not mine, i just think its a beautiful stock siliva.

You have to go into BigCartel on each individual product and add Canada as a shipping option alongside the United States. It isn't set automatically.

Deff a possibility, I dont mind doing a limited run of specifically rotary.

may even do a design for the domestic guys. we will see where it goes (:

Domestic version - Pushrod

I just fixed the shipping issue, you should be able to have canada as an option no problem now.!

Waifusquad.biz

If anyone's looking for non-anime Japanese die-cut stuff, check my stuff out. My catalogue is still growing, but if you want custom work done, just use the request form.

Use promo code "MIATA" for 20% off your entire purchase on top of sale prices.

sorayasolutions.com/decals

thx

i NEED this. can we pre order it yet/soon?

>sorayasolutions.com/decals
>kohh stickers
Big fan of you right now

more vape stickers please

What is wrong with your fingernail

it's dirty cuz i'm a disgusting neet

if any of you bought an expensive car would you put stickers on it?

define expensive

i was originally gonna say nice, but most cars are nice in their own way.

something like an m3/m4, clean supra/fd/nsx/gtr, recent ish muscle car.

No. it goes too far down your finger, you need to cut the tip of your finger off

on it boss, i'll just hold the tips against a sander for a bit

Hello everyone, just a friendly reminder to fill out this form if you would like
docs.google.com/forms/d/1WN_6CxNoya-BSYd-Hm8VBkXXLdJjtudIgPh0XFXHcWk/
Im also still running my new stickers if you want to check out my store!

aimless or aw?

depends on what you're doing.

forgot to mention offset as well.

slaps.

how many. I vouch offset but vendors are just gonna vouch who they use.

I've heard some negative things about AW stickers shrinking. I have also heard that Aimless sometimes accidentally gets beard hair in his laminate. I don't have any personal experience though.

I know Hoon and Cardrugs use AW, and Hoon vehemently defends AW and actively insults both Offset and Aimless. (though I really don't have the foggiest idea why).

AW is cheapest by a pretty significant amount, especially if you're a new customer. There's been talk about his stuff shrinking, but i've not applied any stickers printed by him to my car so I can't verify or deny.

Aimless and Offset are both more expensive but will be better quality, just talk to all three for quotes and go with who you want.

ive got 4 or 5 designs, maybe 20 stickers each just to test out the waters if I do go through with starting up a store. also basic info on how I should be setting up my files for sticker printing

i'll probably contact Offset since he seems like the best out of the three from what you guys have posted

!!! Thanks, senpai.

Also, thanks to everyone who just placed an order. Expect bonuses.

y-you too

>tfw was one of those orders
feelsgood

Very good seller and decals. Crisp.
I ran into an issue post application with a section of text and he sent me a replacement piece along with another free promo decal. It was here within 3 days.

Thanks again for that! I don't have IG , but may post here

AW is the second most expensive out of the three. Aimless is the cheapest. Offset is the most expensive. Aimless and Offset are not "better quality". Aimless can't cut his stickers properly and doesn't care unless you're ordering large amounts every week like NC. Offset takes a very long time for turn around, usually 2-3 weeks. Aimless doesn't do orders less than 25 / design, Offset and AW both do. AW doesn't stock the same vinyls or laminates Aimless does and Offset doesn't use good laminate. AW's shrinking occurred a long time ago, and he now uses vinyl that does not shrink at all. That's nothing but a lie. You know who uses shitty things though? Offset. His stardust cracks, not shrinks, but cracks.

Your best option will be AW or Offset, as they do those quantities you're looking for. AW will be cheaper than Offset, and quality wise they're both the same. However, you will always get extras in case there are defects with the stickers, (through shipping things get bent at the top and bottom of a pack), from AW and Aimless. Offset doesn't send extras at all, so what you get is what you get even if one or two are damaged you're down those two.

Next we'll talk about quantity discounts. For 100 stickers with Offset, you won't get a discount. For 100 stickers with AW, you will get a discount. This will save you a sizable amount on your entire order, a good percentage. Aimless also does quantity discounts at 200 or more I believe.

>AW is the second most expensive
aw quoted my first run at 86 cents a sticker
aimless quoted it at a dollar per

>Aimless and Offset are not "better quality"
>Offset takes a very long time for turn around
This is not an argument.

>Offset doesn't use good laminate
the specialty laminates crack, basics like satin, gloss, or matte are absolutely up to snuff.

>AW's shrinking occurred a long time ago, >That's nothing but a lie.
I said I can't confirm or deny.

Everything else you said is more or less true.

What you will get from offset and AW as a new customer, is better service though. Aimless is hard to get responses from.

Yes I would, but I also don't own an expensive car.

interesting. at some point in the near future im planning on getting a second car, and its probably gonna be a decent one. or maybe an imported evo iii. we'll see

That's due to your quantity. You ordered more than AWs quantity threshold for 86 cents base. Aimless is $1 no matter the quantity (or was, now he has quantity discounts too).

I posted this in the wrong thread

Where the fuck are my euro inspired stickers?

Btw, not really totally unrelated to the thread but, can you safely get vinyl stripes off wihout pre-heating them?
I have to take the side stripes off since they're starting to peel in some corners and there isn't a fucking power socket in my garage.

Need to get a super tiny subie logo

Thank you for the picture, it looks great!

It's a fucking pain to get them off paint nicely if you don't heat up the adheasive. At least like big decals from the few old work trucks we sent to auction were.

Yes you can do it without a hairdryer or heat gun.

So uh, if anyone cares, I've put up a pre-order for the new set of stickers for the next 24 hours cause of a limited amount of stock and also because I don't want people waiting like 3 weeks to get their stickers unless they really want them or someshit. So yeah... or you can just wait like 3 weeks until the stickers arrive to me and then make an order so you only have to wait 1 week.

>Order shit on the 19th
>Still hasn't arrived yet
FUCKING POSTAL KEKS REEEEEEE

Alright. Thanks breh.

And the award for shittest slap designs goes to:

Me. Thanks :^)

>sorayasolutions.com/decals
Based 'cause Honda stickies. Mucho my dude!

Have my spookified EP3.

link to your store? that sticker is exactly what I asked for in the previous thread!

Just realized its tiny as fuck, sad.
I want to Veeky Forums certify my car someone help!
p.s. would still buy one for my phone or some shit

kanseiproject has what youre looking for.
namely the bottom one.

I almost made fun of your fiat (again) but it actually looks decent from that angle. Do you have the SSE package or whatever to boost pwr to 180hp? I hope you have a nice ECU tune as well.

Where can I find this flat is justice sticker?

Impure thoughts iirc

nogripslipclub

Will you ever make more decals that are smaller? You have by far one of the best storefronts here, but I don't know what I could do with so many large designs

Fuck it. I made some slaps.

Don't know if they're any good tho

Trying to get something going for the non-weeb euro posters on here, tell me what you guys think of this idea

Where can I get the “Shift Like Shit”
Kansai closed shop.... so is there any other vendor that sell that sticker

I tidied it up and made it wider

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Fuck I want that crow with the knife one

it's from wat

love your keyboard

Make it SH17BOX with UK font

It's a supersport, friendo. 180hp on overboost stock. It's remapped to 205hp tho.