Would you ever let your friend who doesn't know how to drive manual drive your car?

Would you ever let your friend who doesn't know how to drive manual drive your car?

Nope, not in my new 2017 econobox with brand new transmission

no, that would be retarded. and my clutch is my best friend anyway.

I would never be friends with someone that can't drive manual in the first place.

yeah since Im not an asshole and wouldnt mind teaching people

maybe theyll buy the goddamn piece of shit

Only if he wanted to know how ny car felt if he was buying the same car or if hes trying to learn manual

Granted though this is the same way paul walker died

Bobby was such a dick in that episode

Yeah, I had a number of them learn to drive stick on it. Good opportunity since it was an old car.

Yeah, I've taught a couple of people in mine, on the understanding that if they break it they help me fix it.

Like, to teach them sure. Especially in the pickup. Gets girls wet.

Sure, but the real dicks are Hank, Bill and of course Dale.

Took his car for a joyride, totaled it by having it submerged in water and letting it stay there for years, left Boomhauer believing that some people stole his favorite car and to believe that lie for 20 years.

Asshole friends I'd say.

first standard i ever drove was a 10 speed vac truck, my coworker said I didn't do bad for my first time, got it up to 8th gear with the high/low split
i have rode a dirtbike but that doesnt count

>such a dick
>got Boomhauer to forgive Hank faster than he initially was going to
He needed to know what really happened to his car.

>tfw the only one I know with a manual to learn from is my sister
>she bought a fuccboi ST and thinks it's the hottest shit ever and doesn't even like me looking at it

It's just been so damn long since I've driven stick, I just don't do it regularly and haven't since my old '73 F100 pickup.

Dude wtf i don't understand sibling Dynamics like that one, if my brother wanted to (he doesn't) I'd teach him in a second, I've got a shit VW with a 5 speed

No way mate, not my rx323. Granted all my mates drive manual cars.

hell yeah, my buddy didn't know manual so i tought him on my only car. it had a new clutch in it at the time. it wasn't new but i treated it like it was. i mean i don't anymore, but i'm gonna keep the car a million miles so w/e

She's a bitch, so there's that.

sure

they dont need to know manual to drive my automatic

Hell no. The clutch is twitchy and the car will swap ends really easy.

What the fuck kind of question is that? No, because he will keep stalling it.

I don't let anyone drive my car period.

Friend, family, no one.

this id rather wreck something my self

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sister is getting laptop for christmas
>Dad getting it set up week before
>WiFi not working right, dad sick of messing with it, asks me to do it.
>Get it working
>Sister opens laptop
>Immediately tells me I'm never allowed to touch it
I was like "lolwhut? Ok..."
She let my brother use it, pretty frequently. Thing lasted 9 months before it was just ruined with spyware, and wouldn't charge properly.
She asked my dad for help, he asked me, and wouldn't you know it, I can't get it working either. Shame.

>Would you ever let your friend drive your car?
No.
>your friend who doesn't know how to drive manual
You mean the busriders who don't drive?

Must be an american thing.

Well played.

If he has a license he knows manual, simple as. It's part of the exam here. Fucking Americans and their piss easy licenses, worth less than the paper they're printed on.

I have. Nigga stalled it like 20 times just going around the block.

I get a kick out of letting people drive my cars
I want as many people to drive my cars as possible