/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Forehead Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Obligatory Makoto post, because why the fuck not.

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

Haru is lovely. I love Haru!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>facilitated a 2 year scheme that allied him with the greatest powers in Tokyo, including the yakuza
>was secretly pimping Kaneshiro AND Madarame the whole time
>has gotten more pussy in his life than Persona MCs
>cummed inside Akechi's probably hot mom and didn't take responsibility
>rused Akechi for two years straight through basic emotional manipulation
>killed said son and got away with it because nobody cares
>public STILL wanted him as prime minister even after his confession
>Has the most hype boss battle ingame
>DON'T FUCK WITH THE SENATOR (3XS)

Why is Masayoshi Shido such an alpha male?

Haru is a slut with a receding hairline.

Kawawriter signing in.

I had the time and still missed my chance. Welp, them's the breaks. Excellent taste

What did the public think happened to Akechi?

He got stress to him and kill himself

Hello Kawawriter!

He's never mentioned ever, not by anyone but Sae who states that he's missing but this is likely because she does not know he's 'dead'

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Did anyone else try going back to the place where Goro died on calling card day to see if there would be a new scene?

I did, but there wasn't.

He disappeared from the public's cognition.

Someone said that around Christmas there's a TV report about police finding some guy with amnesia. In before that's him if it's true.

If we still go by the possession thingy, I'm thinking that the possession somewhat mess his line of logic and foresight, thus he always pick up the worst decision.

It's like Goro once thought "hmm. .. maybe this option is better" but Nyarly or other evil entity be like "Nope, fuck the other options, this the best (worst) one you can go for!"

Marie is too sleepy to ritualpost tonight, guys.

Just please remember to mind your voices when posting in Marie's thread.

Because he copied Tatsuzou Sudou.

>It's especially bad when you consider that Goro is pretty much at his limit after the whole ship business and retarded plans aside the guy is legit dangerous.

THE VOICES! THE VOICES! THE VOICES!

You know when you think about it, he honest to God isn't that much different from Reiji. No matter how you slice it, he managed to murder his half-brother for revenge. And the worst part is that Kandori literally didn't do anything to Reiji and his mother.

Not really, just a nice expression to go with the post. I just like posting my waifu, dude.

Can you be gay in this game?

>giving Akechi amnesia
Typical Atlus copout, wouldn't surprise me if true

Please refrain from making baseless accusations about this cutie pie.

Yes.
Unfortunately, none of the guys are gay.

Yeah I can see that being a reason why Goro made really stupid decisions. It's not outside the realm of possibility if a being like Nyarlathotep is behind it.

Hell, he was the one who convinced Jun it was totally a good idea to kill his friends because his big sis was killed in a fire.

But Ryuji literally gets his ass pounded by two fags at one point. Surely that awakens some kind of feeling in him.

Yes, and that feeling is "Holy shit, this sucks. I'm now MORE into pussy than ever before!"

It's the way he described his situation that makes me suspect this is true. Goro was going to find a way to get back at Shido one way or another, but that he specifically says there wasn't anything he could do as a child (At that time) and then talks about getting the power to accomplish what he wants strongly implies some evil entity decided that was the perfect time to swoop in and make him a pawn.

Doesn't his power make people wake up with no memory of what happened and he used it on himself too?

He became a more positive person after that incident that's for sure

reminder that katsuya suou is in fact the best boy

The big difference is that Reiji didn't join Sebec as it's primary enforcer for two years, and kill all of Kandori's enemies during that time.
He just decided "I'mma fucking kill Kandori", and fucking kill Kandori he did.

>Doesn't his power make people wake up with no memory of what happened
It makes them temporarily lose self control, that's all.

God, I hate how the localization translated Akechi's powers/scenes, they made a trainwreck even uglier

He still murdered someone that didn't do anything personally wrong to him.

It helped that he had a loving mother.

Not really, he was kinda pissed off at Joker the next day. I think that's the most angry he's ever been at Joker in the entire game.

What the hell? I could have sworn it was mentioned somewhere that the subway train driver for example doesn't remember what happened, if this is a translation goof it's a pretty big one.

>strongly implies some evil entity decided that was the perfect time to swoop in and make him a pawn.

All I wanted was a perfect fuccboi to drag to my rape cav- I mean abyss.

I don't think that's the kind of pozzitivity he was talking about friend

I was just pondering: elizabeth might save door-kun but that won't be enough, his body still died in Aegis's arms so all that she would be liberating is his soul.
Quite sad really.

True, but what Reiji had that Akechi lacked, was FOCUS. He wanted one guy dead, and killed him.
Akechi just seemed non-committal the entire time. He had a way to kill him without anyone being able to stop him, and it NEVER occurred to him to try it.

Is everything about that with you peoplw

>Akechi just seemed non-committal the entire time. He had a way to kill him without anyone being able to stop him, and it NEVER occurred to him to try it.

There's this one possible reason of it

Positivity, user. With an S. And only one S.

His power just makes people berserk, but nothing about memory lose specifically. He berserked himself and remembered the fight against PT right afterwards.

I'm still going to go and assume whoever is possessing Goro (with the assumption that it is possession of course) made him make stupid decisions and had a long course of trying to go against the entity but could not.

It's why, whenever I say I want Door-kun "freed", it's always with the caveat that he dies after, for real. Maybe he lives long enough to have final words with the others, but that's it. I mean, being dead and at peace has GOT to be better than what he's dealing with now.

Can you guys write a essay about Persona

Post positive members of society

"Undoubtedly delicious" - Haru Okumura, after sucking another woman's juices off her husband's cock

Rise is so slutty it's like a miracle

It's also worth noting that while Goro must be capable of single-minded focus to work under Shido for so long, his feelings are probably quite conflicted because he gets really mad when Morgana implies he grew to care about Joker and he could have disposed of the remaining PT if he had wanted to while Joker was in hiding.

Thanks for the clarification!

Just how much more does he have to suffer?

I just want his spirit to be able to have a few words with former SEES and maybe the IT (Due to PQ) at most. At worst he goes free without seeing them but even that's miles better than his current fate.

I just want P3 MC-kun to have proper goodbye with the SEES before returning into the Sea of Souls.

You're welcome.

It's not anyone's but Atlus USA's fault that P5's localization was the worst shit they've cranked out in years

How would the PT girls deal with the fact they've been forcefully deflowered by based sugimaru?

>Just how much more does he have to suffer?

Until Nyarlathotep gets bored i.e never.

>It's also worth noting that while Goro must be capable of single-minded focus to work under Shido for so long, his feelings are probably quite conflicted because he gets really mad when Morgana implies he grew to care about Joker and he could have disposed of the remaining PT if he had wanted to while Joker was in hiding.

Yeah. Maybe at that time Nyarly screaming to his head "FUCK FRIENDSHIP" all the time while Goro keep resisting

Someone mentioned a few weeks ago the idea that Door-kun takes Igor's place as the Master of the Velvet Room (since he's the only one in the series to do fusion spells alone, and the manga actually has HIM fuse Messiah instead of Igor), and I've kind of been obsessed with the idea.

Like, imagine if, every once in a while in P6, there's a scene almost as long as those Golden scenes where you see one of Marie's poems, but instead are seeing Door-kun just meeting with one of his old friends, and the end of the game has Erebus finally destroyed, Door-kun just calmly walks out of the Velvet Room, and immediately drops dead.

Did they say they didn't remember DOING it, or didn't remember WHY they did it? Because those can change the scene entirely.

I didn't think it was this bad until seeing your post and recalling another post talking about the goof up on Goro's ability.

After all, a Wild Card by nature does gravitate to others whether you think it's because they fix things up or they're just in it for S.Link bonuses. Goro making bonds at all goes against the entity's plan so obviously Goro can't be allowed to have friends, ever. Might be why Igor personally had to make sure Joker didn't fuck up too.

Nyarlathotep knows how powerful bonds are. He got BTFO by them in EP after trying to sever them in IS.

Also don't forget about the voice that called to Morgana. The pronouns are important.

People keep going on about how shit the localization was, but honestly? I'm a Fire Emblem fan, Fates wasn't THAT long ago.

This is fine in comparison.

That would be neat, actually!

Ah, I'll try and check for you but no promises there.

> In before Nyarly was also trying to corrupt Morgana to get a two in one Wild Card deal, seeing he might have suspected Joker could snatch Goro away

So Yaldabaoth is oblivious that one his champion is possibly getting sabotaged by another evil entity?

I'm just saying, there's a difference between the guy saying he doesn't remember WHY he took a video of his dick between the Wild Duck burger buns (because his inhibitions were removed, literally the only reason was "because he could") and not remembering that he did it PERIOD.

>and the end of the game has Erebus finally destroyed

Wouldn't that require humanity to either die or change 100% which is almost nigh impossible?

He did say "my..." which could be anything. Most likely he wanted Philemon's newest Wild Card to lose though I don't think he'd want the VR to get fucked. Not even in his prime did Nyarles ever attack/target the VR.

Totally agreed, I'll have to check which one is correct here since it's only logical that the victims wouldn't remember what they were doing when their inhibitions are gone. Come to think of it, isn't that a really dangerous power?

>Wouldn't that require humanity to either die or change 100% which is almost nigh impossible?

The idea is that "lolBonds" would be enough, since it was for every OTHER God born from tbe collective unconscious.
Seriously, why is Erebus so special that HE comes back, as opposed to Izanami?

>isn't that a really dangerous power?

It's like overdosing on PCPor bath salts, so yes very dangerous.

I'd say the retard was a pawn of a greater evil (Nyar) and not even know it.

Erebus is all of humanity's wish to die. 7 billion worth.

Izanami is only for Inaba.

Maybe that's the reason why he want Joker to win so badly. Maybe The world is getting destroyed and recreated is the goal of said another entity.

He gave Goro's power of Wild Card 2 years ago but at the same time the said evil entity hijacked him. Yaldabaoth could not contact or communicate with him because he's out of his control (another reason why Goro is oblivious to the existence of VR and Fake Igor).

I thought Izanami was born from humanity's Collective Unconsciousness, just like the rest. Again, I WOULD'VE picked "Yalbaboth" but for all we know he CAN come back, whereas Izanami has stayed dead for four years now.

>yfw Nyarly was trying to fuck over Yaldy because he was growing too cocky and started possessing Groo to stop him
>because this is Nyarly it's always got to be long, complicated, and involves lots of suffering
>Nyar was trying to stop Joker so Yaldy couldn't win

This wouldn't be the first time he was helping. As the Time Count he did help Maya and co, and even got upset when you were dicking around.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

> I'd say the retard was a pawn of a greater evil (Nyar) and not even know it.
Oh yeah, is Yaldy just like a sentient Treasure or what?
> In before Nyarly got hold of Goro and Yaldy wanted to sink his talons onto Joker, and Igor took this chance to make Morgana before Joker could get screwed over by having to kill Kamoshida

When Izanami-no-okami is defeated she gets "absorbed" by Marie along side Kunino-sagiri and Ameno-sagiri so as to create Izanami's true form Izanami-no-Mikoto, hence why she technically doesn't comeback. Also Erebus and Izanami are two different beings. Erebus embodies humanity's desire for death while Izanami grants humanity's wishes

Hey isn't that a characteristic of the Demiurge? That he doesn't know about the real god that's above him?

Nyarly also probably let Igor get to Joker because fuck Yaldy.

I want to play Persona 5, but can't due to no PS4. Should I watch a No Commentary Japanese Audio Playthrough of it on YouTube?

It's the only other option I have right now.

I can't imagine Nyarly being okay with Yaldy so there's that at least.

>i want to play persona 5
>should I not play persona 5?

Emulate it on your PC

When you put it like that, it comes off as obvious, but I hate not knowing the new story and characters.

Get it on ps3?
Or get a job if you have neither.

>get a job

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

I can see slut's panties.

Yaldy also claims he "grants humanity's wishes" despite actively being antagonistic. I just assumed that, as they are humanity's darker aspects personified, they THINK they're granting humanity's wishes. Hell, I'd imagine that, if Erebus could speak, he'd say the same thing.

Don't they manifest pretty much because humanity does have such wishes? If so it's only logical they think they're doing something people actually want.

Do Ryuji and Shiho shop at the same clothing store?

They're both into sports, so maybe.

Don't know, but I like that the artist gave shiho style.
Not slut panty, sexy panty.

New Haru!

Okay, it seems I should have been more specific. While Erebus, Yaldy, and Izanami all technically grant humanity's wishes, Izanami is the only one of the three that doesn't technically embody a desire of humanity. In fact she's the only one that is "convinced" by the protagonist that humanity isn't ready to die yet after you defeat her.

Well, I don't remember the names of tbe other gods that the Investigation Team deals with, so many the one from Ultimax or Dancing All Night may be better examples.

kind of a weird Haru, but I'll take it.

Cute, into the Haru folder it goes.

I thought the end of P4 wasn't so much her dying as it was her letting humanity off the hook for another 50 years because of the IT, and she would be back later on to do her sample test then. Why she only does it to Inaba, I don't know, but the fact that she was able to speak to and congratulate them made me think that it wasn't the end for her.

>Marie
And well, Atlus does the usual and ruins a workable ending.

Yeah, I think the one in Ultimax was humanity's desire to live in solitude and the one in DAN was humanity's desire to create superficial relationships with people or something like that

Why do the good desires never pull this shit? Like the desire to be nice to eachother.