/svg/ Shadowverse General

Expansion is out.

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F6FS.67SGY.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.6F6kY.6F6kY.6F6kY.68zBM.68zBM.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6Ity2.6Ity2.6F9Ao.6F9Ao.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6ItyC.6ItyC.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6AtGA.6AtGA.6Gino.6Gino.6Gino.5_TGy.5_TGy.6EmmI.6EmmI.6EmmI.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.694Vy.6IcsI.6IcsI.61NLc.61NLc.65GMo.694Vo.694Vo.694Vy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vengeance Blood is a fun deck.

I love my cute and pure wife Unica!

can someone post a animated webm of Queen of the Dread Sea? pls and thx

Dark Alice deck?

That perfect flat chest calls to me.

Someone post Dirt Rune decks please.

It's all I wanna play

Carabosse is my second waifu!

You faggots asked for this, you cried endlessly about not being able to win with x-crafts, now you can just play the same deck for every craft and win with it. I hope you are happy with it.

Latham got tired of the battlefield and started a idol production company with Gawain as the producer.

I really want to play control blood with Spawn but I'm afraid that he won't be that good since this game is only getting faster every expansion. Anyone here who has been using him can tell me how consistent such a deck is?

stop fucking up the threads with kimurashit, before he was named in that ign thing nobody gave a shit and blamed anyone who was in charge

When's cygames going to release the new starters? I *really* don't want to craft Sybils.

45803 Need a concede

THE ELF-POCALYPSES IS OVER

POST ELF TO CELEBRATE

Its not getting faster. Just add control.

i climbed from 1k to 8k since the xpac hit using cblood

>don't draw Into the Looking Glass
>lose
Nice deck.

>Card filter
Multiclass cards next?

But elf has one of the best neutral decks?

Just noticed the solo player mission thing, what is it exactly?

post dick

Shitty bugged missions

Apparently missions completed in story mode or practice mode, with half the payout.

Thank you, KMR. By the way, could you make the game a tad faster? Nowadays I'm finishing my games as soon as the train is nearing my stop so that's pretty great but if it could be a little bit faster, that'd be amazing! Could your team aim for a game that ends around turn 4 for next expansion? Take care, KMR.

Missions you can complete in story/practice mode
They generally award less gold

What the hell? I can't win with any Swordcraft archetype at all now

>lantham
holy shit is this the first user to use this faggot?
don't touch it, it's currently buggy

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

REMINDER THAT DRAGON IS KING!

Its time for us to shine.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F6FS.67SGY.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.6F6kY.6F6kY.6F6kY.68zBM.68zBM.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6Ity2.6Ity2.6F9Ao.6F9Ao.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6ItyC.6ItyC.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing JO Ghosts right now.

I vialed all my dragon cards to go elf, fuck dragon. I'll take my 40k vials.

>Sword main since DE when I started
>Get 3 Cinderella and 3 alice
>Make the deck
>Its good
>Doesn't feel like sword

How can she run in the forest with those tighs.

Suggestions? I pulled 3 golden lions so I have to make this work. Never really played Haven so I'm very ok with this.

34858 Need a win. Feel free to stay for a few matches because I'm having fun with this deck

This is your turn 5 for tonight

>Shadow

That's why.

Not him but how is it buggy?

How has this been against combo roach?

Then dont go pure Neutral.Fuck Cinderella.

Did you take a photo of a screen?

>ungabunga hitface with storm
>buff followers
>doesn't feel like sword

What?

Could any Rowenbros help me with my ramp dragon deck? I'm fresh into this stuff. Any feedback would be appreciated.

She works fine in normal sword anyway

ye looks stupid but a friend plays mobile only and I sent it to him to proof how dumb lion is

Not great

What the fuck are you talking about? It's the same shit. Get a few Albertos in there if you're missing the full sword experience.

>Neutral sword is a meme
>Any deck with board wipes beats it
>Just Salamander bro

I'm experimenting with cursed general hero of antiquity memes.
Sword when I started was more about board control and making good trades. Unga bunga was the basic bitch starter sword pack of banner memes.

What have you crafted so far, /svg/?

3 aria

IKUZO

>seraph
>deck built around it
>straight up win the game the turn after
>too slow

>spawn
>deck also built around it
>does 16 damage at best
>people tought it was a good card

>rahab is useless now
weve come a long way

He could conflag bro

yeah right kek

Christ. My last 1k points is a chore to grind. I just want to meme in masters.

Im doing some ambush deck with the new cards .

remember when rahab was a "wincon" according to shadowbabs

Rate my new dragoncraft card. 2pp 2/2 follower that evolves into a 4/4 and gives one empty PP and a salamanders breath.

That deck doens't look too good, man. I can't really help you right now since I have to leave for work in a few minutes but don't try to put so much of everything and definitely get Alice's Adventure out. Try to look for some decks on Twitter or somewhere else and keep asking around here.

no kidding

Well, he was never that useful lol. Can't count how many times I would rather have had Dragon Warrior than Rahab.

So how many decks have you brewed up so far?

Was thinking about trying that as well, with the 2 pp naruto spell you can generate a lot of value

Also adjusting my control sword deck the white ridge sword man is actually very good for the 5 slot

>check mark the solo mission option
>reroll a 1 win as x craft mission to a solo mission
>do it
>uncheck the solo mission option
>next time to do daily some how Im doing the solo mission instead of the multiplayer
from my experience it's buggy and I don't recommend you to touch it

1. I don't need more than that.

3x oz, obviously

Imagine the free packs

Its just a eye.

No it's not, what replaces it? Cause only 1 card rivals it and has a condition of having an evo to be better.

How's that Corpselord deck going, /svg/?

>Key is a meme they said
>Spawn is a meme they said

Any clue on how to build a new aggro blood?

With Carabosse hopefully.

Please explain to a d.shift baby like me how to use her

your standard Vampire Aggro/ Yurius and Add Carabose?

>playing against spear guardian sun haven
still a meme

Ok, I agree.
Yeah it's actually my first Haven deck.
When it works it gives you a great board on turn 4-5, but it bricks a little too often. I already wanted to remove Alice's Adventures, I'm going to rely on the Lion to destroy amulets. The one thing that worked well so far is Lion + Death Sentence, never felt the need of tribunal or themis until now. Killing two followers without losing tempo is great imo.

The first netdecks with golden lion unfortunately use 3xAlice, which I pulled 0 of and I'm not sure I like that card.

>He could conflag bro

We'll get there soon user. we'll get there soon.

Fuck. I'm so happy I can relive my RoB days of card counting. I got tired of grinding using neutral cindy and I'll just keep doing this with roach.

You were playing against a slow meme deck. Who are you trying to impress?

i use her in burn dirt with dstrikes and mutagenics, works wonders

So. does anyone have BntB and is willingly to test a deck??

>win all of yesterday
>lose all of today
Put me out of my misery

bring back lightning blast

My only 2 games and wins against sword were yesterday and are out of my replay

Key is a meme
Spawn is not

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6AtGA.6AtGA.6Gino.6Gino.6Gino.5_TGy.5_TGy.6EmmI.6EmmI.6EmmI.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.694Vy.6IcsI.6IcsI.61NLc.61NLc.65GMo.694Vo.694Vo.694Vy
:^)

Eggsplosion should cost 2 less for each neutral follower in play

Please never be in charge of balance of anything

>Giving aggro also board clear
yeah, is noy like I want the game to be devoid of any type of fun

It's been a long time since I played SV so I don't really know what's new with Aggro Vampire.

Yeah. Though there might be good cards to be added from this expac too.

Is neutral haven more cancer than sword?

>yeah, is noy like I want the game to be devoid of any type of fun

Tsundere janai dakara!!!!!

I lost my 9 game win streak to perfect curve neutral craft that played 1 class card. Guess that's it for the night.

>hyper-aggressive decks
>high-variance games
This is what I was supposed to leave behind in HS...