Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LbvET8ZkLw
youtube.com/watch?v=RGcgx9YqynQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jedah is a fucking nerd

Don't even fucking talk to me if you use numpad notations

I use compass notation, what now?

What are yuro /fgg/'s opinion on the Alpha/Zero series?

Go 1632143 A+C yourself.

Play Jive

Filia's alright

Fukua can fuck off though

sniffgirls

Hey man, can you pull off Ivy's 376231 A+B in SC?

skullgirls fighting game when??

Don't talk to me you fucking subhuman

where are her fucking hips

Going to make a Vocaroo pretty soon.

If you want you can ask me questions about anything, just reply to this post so I'll know that the question is referred to me.

Same senpai same.

What constitutes the human condition?

approved
if you were a skullgirl what hat would you wear

why does everyone draw filia tall
shes a womanlet

t. fanatiq

she just isn't standing next to anything so you can see how short she is

Who are you, why should I care, and what is your favorite fighting game?

Unless I know these things, I can't really ask super specific stuff since I don't even know if you play a game I care about.

Why are Smash players so autistic compared to the rest of the FGC? No disrespect to the game, Melee is difficult as fuck, but the degeneracy level of the players is off the chart.

The majority of smash players are white and the FGC is literally the opposite

its actually interesting

Nah disrespect that game.

Fuck smash, it's fucking garbage competitively

Man that ain't it. The nintendo fanbase is honestly super autistic. The light just doesn't get shown on it because Nintendo makes solid games for the most part. Plus its from a different era. Younger people don't know how to keep their retardation online.

people need to stop acting like smash players aren't in their 20s

That just makes it sadder.

You must only play Capcom games and Tekken to believe this. The Anime FGC is mega autistc, as are most Americans that play KoF or Skullgirls. In fact, 3 of the people I know that play the latter are furries and none of them are SonicFox. Speaking of which, no one normal plays Dead or Alive either.

Smash 4 does have a lot of younger players. That makes sense for melee though. Also all the people that come just to spectate are pretty young a lot of the time.

I think you might have tiny penis syndrome bro. I'm so sorry.

H-HES FAST

it's a pretty big chunk that are below 18, and they just enter tournaments as pot monsters but mostly just streamboar. it's not like in fgc where there are just a few really young players that actually try to compete.

H-Hayai!

It's got a better presentation and characters than 3 desu.

Melee it's simple and obvious: only autistic people want to keep playing the same 5 matchups for the last decade.

Smash 4 is not as bad as melee but there's definitely enough crossover with the melee scene that we just sort of inherited it.

Also Smash appeals to autists because it's super optimizable. The way the movement works, etc.

Adding onto this, the reason you see and hear more about Smash players being degenerates is largely because there are more of them. A large percentage of them anime players are insane, but there are a lot less of them and they have fewere events. Smash has a major like every month, while you'll hear about DoA or Arcana Heart like 3 or 4 times a year. I'm sure all 5 people that play Virtua Fighter outside of Japan are cool, but it's just 5 people.

So an user in the last thread asked a question about what fighting games would you guys play if they all had perfect netplay and huge communities?

A reminder that Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown is a minigame in Yakuza 6 and has online play. Hopefully this will be the case for the western release so it's a perfect time to jump on that game.

the game has a future and this is a bad thing? I actually wish we had more young players for our games.
Doesn't the movement thing also apply to Tekken? Most poeple I know that play that are normal.

tekken movement isn't a glitch or anything. Movement can be cancelled into other movement is all

>keep their retardation online
>he says in a community that allows people like LTG to come outside and be around human beings

Tekken movement has nothing like the complexity of Smash movement.
Short hop
Full hop
Fast fall
Autocancel
Orientation
Angle
Double (or more) jump

That's just jumping. Ground movement has a lot to it as well. Combine that with the absolute centrality of stage positioning in Smash. Yeah corner game is big in GG and walls in Tekken but in Sm4sh for example if you whack someone onto a far side platform early, then follow up with the right hit, at the right timing, you can take a stock at very very low percent. Along with gimping, platform use, etc.

Movement in smash is stupidly technical and it's at the core of the game.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LbvET8ZkLw

Continue sending me questions, if you want. I hope you have fun just as I do.

>platforms: PS4
No thanks. And I say that as a Yakuza and Virtua Fighter fan.

P4AU had most of those

Well considering VF2 was in the western release of Yakuza 5, I'd say it's likely.

>tekken movement isn't a glitch
If this shit is intentional, I'm convinced Korea has something wrong with it youtube.com/watch?v=RGcgx9YqynQ

Neat. I never got a real chance to play that. I heard it spoils P4 which I've yet to finish as well. Playing it on my vita.

It looked cool as fuck though.

they're not competing with any seriousness, though. not many people are. just the same handful in melee winning over and over and smash4 has a consistent handful as well iirc, and no ones really does or wants to challenge them. just want it to be esports. you don't need a ton of minors who need parents to go to majors to have a future. 19-21 is still pretty young all things considered.

I don't absolve the fgc of anything. We're just talking about smash now. FGCs problem is less autism and more just slimy, dirtbags in general. I don't even have a problem with the smash community desu. I feel like you should keep your silliest shit online, but you gather with your peers so you can enjoy your common interest with few inhibitions. Its when you're inconveniencing other people, and destroying property that you become wrong.

ZeRo wins everything sure but he's a monster. Otherwise there's a huge list of names I could give that all make strong placings. And then go look at the actual results at majors and supermajors and see how many other names show up.

Civil War, the most stacked smash 4 tournament of all time had a Link take 3rd.

siut the fug up

ltg doesn't go anywhere
I don't know where this thinking comes from. He exists on youtube and even then you have to go looking for him

What? He goes to far more tournaments than the average streamboar.

>cant pass tier two missions in GG

I guess Il go back to SFV

>3S player is a shitposter
Who would have guessed?

What character do you sniff the most often? My money's on Chun-Li since most people I know are some variation of autistic yellow fever loser or autistic thiccfag.

Yun for life, by the way

Is Remy just Iori with blue hair?

is it healthy to scream in rage when I'm losing
also throwing and punching shit

No, seek help immediately.
Better get a hi

purchase hitbox, acquire mission success

Also, practice dilligently. Took me 20 moinutes to pass spome of them, but it was worth it in the end.

It can be healthy if you're under a lot of stress so you don't have a heart attack. But you should try not to put yourself in those situations often if you can.

Yo anyone know how to loosen a joystick?

playing anything puts me in that situation
I don't think there's been a single time I've booted up vidya recently and finished not angry as shit
I can't just stop playing cause I have literally nothing else to do and part of me still likes it

Depends heavily on the kidn you are using. I have a sanwa lever, so all I had to do was take some screws out of the bottom of my Qanba to open it, then use a flat head screwdriver to manually loose then lever a bit.

If you're using a Korean stick or something, though, I have no idea.

I can't believe BB Hood is fucking dead

How much time do you have in your main game? I've been playing SFV since I bought it on sale after Evo, but I play too many fighting games, so I have about 150 hours in it since I spent 100 playing GG, 50 playing T7, 30 in KoF, 30 in DoA, 50 in Arcana, 70 in Smash 4et cetera.

How can I bring myself to just play one game forever?

Is there a local FGC in Paris?

I mean the spring, sorry.

Obviously. How do you think Luffy got to his level? Also,

Those zones existed even before the whole muslim shit.

I remember an older guy telling a story how his friend's wife got kidnapped in paris during their vacation visit.

They never found her because french people don't give a fuck about others.

before the migrant shit maybe but paris has always been infested with brown people

you can get replacement springs which are not as tight

>Wow look how cool I am! Im a racist on the internet!

Sure is summer

>Wow I'm a butthurt brownskin

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off.

Already tried 2 springs but only a slight difference.

>replying to /pol/ kiddies
They finally got their mum's laptop and now trying to get as many (You)'s as possible before summer ends, don't.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

He isn't a gorilla so no

Are we entering another dark age for fighters because capcom people can't bother learning a new game?

Air dashers are kusoge
3D fighters are kusoge
mexihop is kusoge

is super good finally?

akuma guest character in dbzf

Fucking hell is Akuma the obligatory guest character now?
Is he the Scorpion on Japan?

Street Fighter did not invent the 天 kanji.

Why did I have to get into fighting games AFTER mad catz went bankrupt.

I love the look of the te2+ and wanted to customize one but can't find any that aren't beat up or $500.

What comes close to that? I want something that isn't like the Panthera with it's glued down artwork.

Dragon/Obsidian i've read have terrible wiring for modding and easy to break from PCB (don't know how true)

Are there any other options?

But WHY are they kusoge?

I'm serious. I see the word kusoge thrown around a lot, but I'm not sure why so many people dislike these 3 things.

do you have a single fact to back that up

That specific pose and context is something they did invent

I hate this bee

Yes, actually. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian

thats chinese try again kid

>Citing wikipedia
That's not a valid academic source.

>open /fgg/
>aris kids triggered at smash again despite never leaving their basement
>/pol/shit unmoderated for hours
>close /fgg/

good, now please delete your post and never come back

I need some context.

I've never really been in this general but why don't people like melee? Is it because it's a boring as fuck game with 4 viable characters and the same 7-8 people at the top every time? T. ten years wasted on this kusoge.

Last Blade 2