>equally retarded ass dude asks him if there's any mods he wants to do
>"well if I did anything it'd be a V6 swap for better fuel economy"

I've heard so much bad shit but this was the first to come to mind

Fucking why? Lol

no they didn't

"old cars are bad"

"I just use it to get from A to B."

That's not a bad statement though.

>my automatic car has paddle shifting, it's basically a manual!

How so? People that treat cars as appliances are cancer. They don't know how it works, they have no interest in it, they just use it like the stupid normie fucks they are.

Because cars ARE appliances to the majority of the population. Why do you think boring cars sell so well?

doesnt stop it from being cancerous trend that needs to go away

only interesting cars should be for sale

>"my fiat 500 abarth is both manual and automatic. the dealership said you have to switch to manual mode then it has a manual transmission"

>"my dream car is a lambo"

"i have all wheel drive"

How does that make you a normie?

Depends if they even know what that means.

>user, can you explain to me what spark plugs do because I need new ones and I don't know if it's important.

>My dream car is this car that literally only came out 2 months ago
>dream car changes next month after they watch a couple youtube videos

AWD is just a gimmick to bait normies into buying cars. They want AWD but don't understand where AWD would be better than any other drive train. They might claim that its better in the snow but if youre that much of a spastic that you cant handle the snow in a FWD/RWD for a few weeks you shouldnt be on the road.

But user they are

I was looking through copart for a car to part out and came across this rollover truck. I was interested till i saw oil on the bottom of the hood and passed on it. Normie guy i was hanging out with sees it and we start talking. It was going ok till i said i would consider the truck if i can get it for 1.6k he then said that its not a good idea because the pistons would go to the top because there is nothing holding them...wut?

Hes not wrong...it is a manual without a clutch

I don't think you know how a manual works.
Telling a computer to switch gears and then waiting for it to do so for you isn't the same as you *manually* changing the gears yourself.

>le ebin GTR is the best xdd
>toyotas are reliable

Believe me or don't idgaf.

But I couldn't believe it either and I had me a good giggle m8

wow user. youre cancer. i bet you dont even care about your refrigerator when theres thousands of models out there from each year new and old and you dont even give a fuck about it. You ARE cancer you normie fuck

THIS GUY DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS FRIDGE

ah yea, this manual automatic sports car thing is so saddening.

you can tell what they really want is the manual but no one was there to teach them how to drive stick so they settled for an auto after the dealer convinced them "it's a manual too!".

now they will spend the next few years trying to convince people that they are a man and a car enthusiast and eventually he'll drop out of the car scene altogether after someone makes fun of him for not getting the manual.

"i cont care what my car looks like ahha i just drive to get places hehe!!"

>you can tell what they really want is the manual but no one was there to teach them how to drive stick so they settled for an auto after the dealer convinced them "it's a manual too!".
more like its convenient or they're married.

I've always driven RWD in the snow and on all seasons and then found out there's people that think they need AWD and I was dumbfounded

wow you are so impressive im so impressed

I'm not trying to brag, my family and friends all do it. It's just crazy how some people think they need AWD but whatever it takes for them to be safe and not crash into me I guess

Awd can help a lot on ice, especially with modern traction control.

>le ebin GTR
The R32 and R34 are great user.

>toyotas are relaible
But they are, I've DD'd a 97 Hilux for the last 8 years, with the previous owner (family member) dailying it as well for 6 years before that. It's never broken down.

Says the guy who's never been to the track in his life.

AWD will murder the fuck out of you in any corner in any conditions.

I'm in the same boat. I drive the same FR car year round, switching from Summer to Winter tires and back, as opposed to just using all-seasons.
I've frequently been asked whether it's front-wheel or All-Wheel and they look at like I'm crazy when I say it's a RWD.
People have been driving rear-wheel cars in snow for decades. Cops roll around in Rear-Wheel Vics when it snows, no goddamn problem, but lots of people have it drilled into their heads that rear-wheel-drive simply doesn't work in winter.

I don't entirely agree.
Only interesting cars, and reasonably affordable, practical cars.
No more of this 20 foot long seats 10 goddamn hybrid truck monstrosities, no more mom-mobiles that roll over if you corner any faster than 15mph.
Pickup trucks with big beds and small rear seats, 5-door hatchbacks with decent acceleration and handling, and some track-toys. That's what motoring books down to, and everything else is fucking cancer.

You don't need a quarter-million-dollar SUV that can't do a U-turn. Nobody fucking needs that, and nobody should want it!

I've got AWD in my car, my post was mostly aimed at people that think they need AWD for winter or that it helps them stop better.

>Most normie thing someone said about cars

My roommate will argue day and night about how great GM is.

He'll then praise their reliability, cost of ownership, and how easy they are to work on.
>Rear end went out on his 1500
>Literally bragged about how many trucks were at the pick n pull
>Said he's thinking about going back for a box and a new cab
>Asked why such a reliable company fills the pick n pull
>He said GM sells more vehicles so it's not uncommon for more problems
>Upon mentioning Ford F150 is the best selling he went into full fanboy mode about how terrible Ford is

Fanboys really are some of the worst people. I understand if you have a preference but to just up and defend everything the company does. It's just annoying.