Can someone explain to me how the fuck so many people get into accidents when it fucking rains...

Can someone explain to me how the fuck so many people get into accidents when it fucking rains? I saw TWO cars crashed out on the highway tonight on the way home. An audi that looked like it spun out somehow into the shoulder, and another car that crashed into the median on the other side further down the highway. Yet still you have these niggers and morons that want to drive way too fast or way too close to people in front of or next to them. It's like people put on their retard hats and can't even basic physics.

no FUCK you

shitty tires

Honestly this OP.

You took the time to turn on your computer and go on this website just to type out this absolutely pointless thread. Fuck you and fuck off.

Butthurt boyracers that crashed their shitboxes in the rain detected

Hydroplaning on shitty tires and over correcting will get you into shit in a jiffy.

The Audi probably understeered because Audi.

I dunno about that. That part of the interstate merges together so I'm really not sure how that even happens. I'm gonna guess he was going fast as shit, someone was merging from the other side and he swerved or some shit.

It's simple. Normies view driving as a chore and not even a responsibility to those around them, and thus don't adjust accordingly. They don't turn their lights on, run their wipers full blast in a slight drizzle, and don't brake earlier because they don't THINK about driving at all.

humans should not drive cars

HOW?

*you should not drive cars.

>Built out of unobtainium

this. they don't take care at all. they don't think about the affect the rain has on the road, and the effect it has on your car when driving.

Looks like van pulled out in front of car, got tboned, and due to being top heavy tipped over.

>generate a little distance between me and the car ahead because I'm a good driver
>dumb fucking sluts and immigrants immediately overtake me to fill in the gap I just
made
I just want to buy a beater now and drive these people off the fucking road.

>how the fuck so many people get into accidents when it fucking rains?

There are two principal causes. One is the obvious one where the at-fault-driver didn't change their driving style. The 2nd major reason is that the other drivers no longer had the leeway (due to rain or wet road) to perform their defensive driving methods. That second reason is subtle but is also why many accidents don't occur in normal weather and normal conditions.

>morons that want to drive way too fast or way too close to people in front of or next to them

Here in Spain it's the exact opposite. There are lots of traffic jams because people are scared shitless from rain. And this cause lots of accidents too, because it's pretty common to see a panicked female driving a car doing 60 km/h in a 120 km/h freeway.

I don't quite get it

If you need to deal with someone else's fuckup in the dry it's a lot easier than in the wet. And yes, you're meant to anticipate, but in the case of complete bullshit accidents you'll have a much better chance of avoiding them in the dry. I assume that's what he means.

op, the explanation is that lots and lots of people are dumb

>feel so comfy driving in heavy rain
do you feel this feel as well?

faggots think they're not faggots and no little rain drops will slow them down. they actually drive faster to prove their superiority. it's a manly thing.

ayy lmao just happened to me yesterday
i guess they love the spray from the car in front

man I know that feel.

Cheap Chinese tyres
Not reacting to environment
Not reacting to road conditions
Badly maintained vehicles
Driving distracted

For some reason people go off the road with slight rain, while I had no real problems driving through snow with summer tyres.