There is some stupid fucking bird that keeps on flying at my car's windows and side mirrors...

There is some stupid fucking bird that keeps on flying at my car's windows and side mirrors. It's shitting all over the doors and mirrors and leaving scratches in the paint. I haven't been able to catch the fucker, what can I do?

I'm ready to shoot it with my .308

Don't use the. 308

Find a bigger gun, make sure you aim straight as well. A rifle would do the job nice.

.308 is a rifle round for taking large game

Cover your side mirrors with a plastic bag when you park. The bird is seeing his reflection and trying to attack it or mate with it.

>The bird is seeing his reflection and trying to attack it or mate with it.
This motherfucker is trying to mate with my fucking car?

Dude .308 is nato 7.62 ammo....aka mk14 ammo, m24 sniper ammo....

Also used to take large game ...a hunting round.

OP is dumb as fuck if he shoots a bird with a .308.

.22 or a Shotgun only. Whats behind the bird that’s going to stop that .308 round?

No, he thinks his reflection is another bird you twat

>OP is dumb as fuck if he shoots a bird with a .308.
I know it's overkill but I am literally that angry at it. This has been going on for a week. I've been having to wash my car every day because of this shitty bird.

10 gauge slug

Just shoot t with this

Set up a decent hide
Lure bird with bait
Obliterate flying shit monster
Kek

Just fold your mirrors in bro

find and destroy the nest you're parking under

>he doesn't have a car cover

>There is some stupid fucking bird that keeps on flying at my car's windows
I had one do that to my house windows for awhile. It thought the reflection was another male bird, so it attacked over and over trying to drive that other bird out of the territory. The problem went away when the crows moved into the neighborhood. Those crows bully and kill all the other birds as well as raid all the other bird nests.

lace some bird seeds with some rat poison

or fold your mirrors, as others said.

Also, .308 is overkill and you may damage your car badly if you're a poor shot.

Best option if you really want to shoot it is 4.5 pellets from an air rifle or .22lr

Crows are based as fuck honestly.

Why the fuck would you use a .308 get a .22, it's a bird

He's angery, user

The bird thinks that the bird in the mirror is another bird infringing on its territory. Its learned that this bird appears whenever your car does but is too stupid to think about why. Cover the mirrors with something.

you're a fag and your problem solving skills cement that fact

I'd use .22lr shotshell
Or even better a .22short or cap, something quiet so the neighbors don't fuck yiu

Why a fucking .308

leave mourning doves alone, you double nigger