paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4lsPKEVpHM
agora.gg/profile/2166649/Sunset Shimmer.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"actual graphics"/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

serath is /ourgirl/

my bad. fell asleep

excuse me

jesus fucking christ i just played as yin with narbash, he didnt buy one fuckin card and of course we got destroyed.
Why the fuck does this happen

>agora is kill
kek

Man, I don't know what's going on with supports lately: there hasn't been a decent support on my team in forever (if we're lucky enough to have one in the first place). Been thinking about going support main for a while, but I don't want to play Phase, and I'd be actively fucking the team over by picking someone other than her.
Christ, Phase ruined this game.

Good, hope it stays kill.

For good?

dunno but its ded now

paragon.gg is closer to the internal mmr anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=P4lsPKEVpHM
Are you guys hearing this shit?
Cameron's creaming himself over how annoying Iggy's going to be, and how you'll have to send more than half your team to deal with him if you don't want to lose a lane. He's fucking ecstatic about this shit.

so this video using dev game footage pretty much confirms they're removing upgrade cards as individual cards that need to be linked. everytime a card is opened to upgrade it lists every possible thing that can be placed on it

man they REALLY inflate the numbers at agora but it makes sense since the cap is so low

Sauce on image? tried a reverse search. Need that ass in my life.

paragon r34

hopefully we get a rip on some good waifus soon instead of all this countess shit

I hope thats a toggle, will be annoying as fuck

Good night, /parag/. I sleep now to dream of a game without Phase on the roster.

(you)

>tfw no adc in our team
>tfw Rampage is our """adc""" supported by Phase

Is there another version of this or is this the original one?

countess isn't even a top 5 in the paragon waifu list

>Serath
>Belica
>Sparrow
Are top3
Can we agree so far?

But who comes then if not Countess?

dekker

dekker, morrigesh gadget, muriel
all better

agree completely with those 3. dekker and aurora would round out the top 5.

so, what's wrong with Shinbi?

Devoting 4 people to stop one hero from splitpushing adds an interesting dynamic to gameplay and really makes your decisions in draft matter. We've playtested Iggy's rework for 3 and a half years now so I can assure you he is totally balanced.

>get smurf to plat
>howie builds 3 12 point micro nukes as starter cards
everytime i feel bad for making smurfs im reminded why its the only way to enjoy this game

>I have literally never wish ill will or harm unto somone until Cameron

that faggot is ruining the games potential if they aren't going to fire him I want him dead so bad, I mean this is ridiculous.

agora.gg/profile/2166649/Sunset Shimmer.

fuck, meant to write that i fucking do well with wraith all the time and get absolutely autistic teammates

shinbi because she loves to suck dick

Probably another gruxcube situatio

Of the nine heroes released after Crunch, who is the best jungler?

serath but all of them suck at it now

Guys, how do I become a mor efficient sevarog early game? I seem to almost die to even three minions until I hit level 5.

learn to kite

man imagine when we start to see powercreeped junglers

bump

wait for the grux and ramp reworks

that's not power creep but I await those either way as well as the potential of a new OP jungler it has to be the next hero though since Aug 8 with be "Everything" update

>
in 42 we're looking at making each hero what they need to be like with khaimera we wanted him to pounce people that's why he got the 5 sec update

IT TOOK YOU IDIOTS 42 UPDATES TO REALIZE HEROES KITS AREN'T SUITED FOR THE PLAYSTYLE YOU ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR THE HERO?

ffs this fucking imbecile dev team man.

Just use Oasis Siphon, it has regen and lifesteal, it's basically an op siphon if your jungler is growth

it's basically the growth Stalker's Siphon, you shouldn't have too much problems even with v.40 I don't bother kiting as Khai, Sev or Ramp because that siphon returns to much to you.

to be fair they fired superville so cam hasn't had the whole time period to fuck up the game

What heroes could possibly not be playing how they're already designed?
Did I not read correctly or something?

i'm going to go out on a limb and say they intended grim to be playable

Fair enough

>to be fair they fired superville

Is this an actual fact?

his twitter and linkdin both got changed and dont mention epic or paragon at all and he hasn't done anything related to the game for almost a year

Bump

That's more stale than the average /v/ meme.

what'd i miss

That penis image the Actual Graphics shitposter uses.

I missed it, what's this "actual graphics" meme?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"actual graphics"/type/op/

ahh, the andy sixx of /v/. speaking of that, how long has the shit log thing been going on

man that guy is fucking nuts. is he in this gen?

is this what cam does in the time he isn't thinking of ways to ruin the game

say whatever you want about the bush meme but at least its better than that shit

I'm glad I missed the live cringe of this shit

perfect waifu bump

>tfw you're dominating as Greystone

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

bump

good night /parag/ may your kwang tethers be true and your waifus bush extra fluffy this weekend

Good hero for noobs?

new to mobas entirely or just new to this game?

morigesh, greystone, dekker, gideon, khaimera, narbash, phase, rampage.

All pretty easy to pick up, a few have higher skill ceilings.

Havent played mobas in a while, so yeah, I'm assuming I go back to noobland.
Is this list good?

I actually wouldn't suggest using Gideon as a noob; his ult is just a free kill if the player isn't smart about it.
Gadget is a better introductory mid.

bump

redpill me on Shinbi

I have literally never seen her played but the one time I got a response about her it was
>she's pretty good but hard to play

All I need to know is, in terms of usefulness/power, is she at least strong as Gideon (my most played mid). If yes I'll learn her cause she looks fun

just played phase for the first time

i felt like i could've had zero items and still been one of the most useful people on the team

bump

I actually played gadget as my first char, period, when I picked up paragon.
I didn't like how she had basically no escape. This was before the movespeed buff, but still, I feel like her lack of escapability might fug over new players

>get stalker siphon
>get far white(white closest to river buff)
>take green
>take close white(white closest to fountain)
>take safe white(white closest to safe lane), green should pop on this camp
>go back and clear single off close white
>go get single on river white
>that will get you level 3
>exactly 3 min to clear so you can be ready to get river buff
>depending on buff/opportunities, gank or go clear offlane whites
>farm/invade/be an asshole/gank untill 6 cp
>back and sell siphon, get ward + madspore
build your fucking stacks and kite correctly and you should have no issue with sev early

Maybe they just put lots of unlinked upgrades in the deck, you can do that normally.

>first game today
>Morigesh loses connection at level 2
>Countess dies four times then says "I leabe now guts sorry"
>my pro support lets they offlaner chew me up in front of them while they type out paragraphs about the disconnecting Morigesh
>our jungler shows up to miss their cc's and steal the gold buff

>second game is smurfs vs my team of retards, including the offlane Twinblast who opens every fight with his Ventilate
>no one pushes lanes, it's just 40 minutes of slowly retreating furhter into our own territory as the enemy team deathballs
I have not enjoyed this game in at least 20 matches, no exaggeration.

She can be used very well, but that's true of any hero. There are characters that fill her role (elusive, assassin, etc) better than her and she is difficult to use because you need to hit your abilities enough to build stacks for your ult, but also have those abilities weaken the enemy to the point that using the ult is actually worthwhile. She's a mediocre character with a steep learning curve, and was only added to please Koreans (completely unnecessary, since Kwang is actually a fantastic hero).

Yup. Broken.

>player failed to join the lobby, draft aborted
>player failed to select a hero, draft aborted
>waiting for players to join the game 1/10...
>Estimated: 20mins+

holy FUCK

whats this game about?

I may have looked at it in the past but didn't remember due to lack of interest.

It is a mober. The "story" seems to be your typical battle royale for ultimate space prize (tm).

It is about seeing how long epic can go without listening to any community feedback about phase.

It's about who has the best bush.

Serath wins everytime

The only problem with Grim is that his orb ability is too unpredictable and his ult does too little damage and has too long animation. He used to be one of the best ADCs.

Wasn't the game like his pet project or something? I don't really pay attention to devs. If so, kicking him out is really a douchebag move.

Used to, don't know about now. Fucker used to rant about plenty of bulllshit things, he's completely deranged. Probably the strongest case of actual autism I've ever seen.

I heard she isn't very good at mid, my friend used to play her a lot(and did it well) and always took her jungle.

Bamp

Alright, been thinking about wraith. Back before AoI I used to run a 5 stack that would start 1-2-1 with a jg. There really isn't a reason for a support in carry lane if the carry is freezing. Especially so for carries like TB who spike early. Being alone lets them get that spike that much quicker
sooo
>phase/wraith mid
Phase has stupid clear so it would cover for his biggest weakness and splitting cp/xp doesn't fuck with him much as his shit is good as soon as you get it
>tb safe
if you can't solo lane with tb you probably shouldn't playing carry
>fill off and jg with some other meta shit

Is wraith's utility worth running 1-2-1? The mid pressure seems pretty strong even without a wraith.

Possibly, but only with a coordinated team. Tactics like this work well only if everyone knows their part.

Bump

>tfw too brainlet and lazy to learn how decks work
>just using the default one everytime

Just search for a deck in youtube or google.

I've done that, but I don't have 3/4 of the cards they suggest. I've bought random cards but I never get the ones I need. I also lack crafting materials.

Then just add similar cards instead. I do that all the time.

It will work much better than the default deck.

Ebin is gonna kill Paragon. Watch.

I need Healer Token for most of the builds I've seen posted online, and I just can't get it. I also don't have any similar cards.
Ffs epic, there's nothing wrong with having a card system instead of the items every moba has, just don't make me grind like an autist to make half decent builds.

Healer token is just an early item though, you don't need it for your full build.