Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

DCTH

CERU muh nigga

>that pic

I'm both enraged and amused.

That shit isn't going anywhere.

>I will stop buying meme stocks at their 52w low no matter what /rgt/ tells me

Buy $BSTG when it dips a couple of cents.

lol I was so happy to get out of that

Why haven't you bought AMD yet?

Got DRYS at 2.71 and I cant wait till it goes past three

I think we will see what happens at 2 to jnug right guys?

I caught it too bad and want

rate hike isnt happening next month. Bought JNUG at 10.15 and I'm gonna be on the gains train through march and sell at the end, before the rate hike

>Giving the Greeks your money.

My avg is 11.19 how the fuck did I do that EEEEEEEE

>holding jnug overnight

worked the last time.

>Market Buy
Not even once

For my cerc niggas set your stop loss to .77 waiting on a volume bounce or a news drop. Strategy sell between .87 and .92 on a volume bounce or ride the wave up if the news drops will increase my position to avg up if news drops. Wouldnt recommend meme yoloing it its a patience play and better memes might take flight in the meantime.

The rate hike doesn't have to happen in order for gold to tank, all yellen has to do is hint when.

11.60 here best get comfy m8 we're bag holding

I was the one saying to buy DUST yesterday
>buy DUST
next day
>Sell DUST
>buy JNUG
give the gains a few weeks
>sell JNUG
>buy DUST
wait for rate hike
>sell DUST
>buy JNUG
>make gains on JNUG for a good long while

well duh my dude. but the real dip won't happen until the announement

How stupid am I for considering $10000 into AMD as a first time stock purchase in my life?

Also anth is moving

EVERYTHING WAS LAGGING EVEN THE FREE ORDERBOOK FUCK PDT

it doesnt matter what company it is, all that matters is knowing when to enter and exit. you need a combination of understanding of fundamental analysis and technical analysis, along with risk management. i'm willing to buy the worst company in the world and short the greatest thing ever. its all timing and math

I try to do revenge gains on XIV so I was stuck on that, jdst looked completely good, I just didn't want to miss out on "gains" on jnug today and fucking market ordered myself to death. Ironically I rode jnug/jdst to this level and fucking lost it here

Starting late in the day today, any meme stocks I should know about?

wait 40 minutes and jnug

I have 13k in my account and about 3.5k in AMD. I would be making a lot more if it were all in AMD, but I think it's generally a bad idea to put all of your money in one stock.

I bought in at about 13.5, and it promptly dipped to 12.8. I don't have a lot of experience at this, but I think if I had been an absolute beginner I might have been tempted sell at that point, for fear of losing more than I already had. Instead I averaged down significantly, which turned out to be the right move.

I think AMD is a good investment, but I recommend not doing what you are thinking about doing unless you have the confidence to ride out a dip like that.

will AMD dip below 13. anytime this month

Buy the AMRS dip

What do you guys do when you have no funds and your stocks are low? I just want to trade something so bad each watchlist notification is miserable, like I'm missing out

>tfw you made over 5k just buying and selling ayymd during their weekly dips

why mad?

WHAT THE FUCK, PIP

It may rebound, the market is bloody red because the fossil Yellen is about to open her mouth.

Sold out of DCTH when my limit sell at .18 was reached. Can't wait to get fucking memed and have it spike at the end of the trading day but I don't feel sitting on that shit any longer. Didn't want to waste a day trade on it, but here I am. Sitting on PTN as well because I'm fucking stupid, not worried about that dropping very low today so I'll just sell it tomorrow and stop fucking investing in 52w low memes.

i was waiting to hear from u lol

if this shit ever hits 1.2 again im out

BLOOOOHIHOHOHOJOHOHUBOBOHOBOBOBOBONOBOOBOOBOONOO

Why do you even still have PIP shares? Jesus man, you are a fucking gluten for bagholding pain.

Can you short on RH? If so how?

Bought $800 in SOXL today at the tip, wish me luck niggers

What do I do with $200-300 for quick gains?

I'd honestly be happy with breaking even at this point. Now it's 10 cents below that.

>autistic screetching
What are you doin bruh

So what am I supposed to buy? Jnug or dust?

Gold is fucking erratic right now holy shit

Got any books to help learn this skill?

I was hoping it would go back to 1.25, so I didnt sell at 1.2....

Then it slowly kept going down.... I was waiting for another push up, I've made a mistake.

Roulette table

Merger news is coming, hold the line...

You had your chance to get in JNUG.
Now feel the regret of yet another missed opportunity.

Why JNUG over NUGT?
Made 50 bucks a day last week on NUGT
today is a different story though

JNUG niggaaa

CHYEAH

Same shit

Last chance to win a trip to the moon!
>JNUG
>N
>U
>G

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UNSETTLED PROCEEDS KEKS ME FROM A MOON MISSION AGAIN

Margin account faggot

jnugs going to 12-13 minimum

hop on board, free up and away for most of march

and relax m8 eventually there will be the counter jdst moon mission like what's happened the past 3-4 days, take it easy~

If you have almost no knowledge, then you should step back a second and grab a book that will give you a quick perspective of how global economics truly works. I suggest reading Economics: The User's Guide by Ha-Joon Chang.

Then read a coporate finance book. This will help teach you how to analyze securities using excel.

Read any well-rated text book on risk management from Amazon.

Start reading books like "Market Wizards" and the blogs of finance professors (there's plenty of these ex. Damodaran.)

Don't throw all your eggs into one basket. I wouldn't make risky trades at first, but I would attempt to analyze some blue-chips and mid-caps on their earnings and invest in those based on a longer time-frame.

Do not day-trade, because you're going to lose your money.

Where do you guys think JNUG will settle just before 4?

> JDST HOD

What did kek mean by this?

upper 10s still

this should be a gradual rise until they start talking about april's meeting though, I'd be betting on a june rate hike but you'll see dips similar to today every time the reserve talks about rates, buy jdst before and jnug right after

Is DCTH a meme?

everything is a meme

Why is JDST the polar opposite of JNUG? Aren't they both miners?

not really. you can feel free to join my positions though. tell your friends too. i'll let you know

i officially tripled my money on my small trading account since january. all steady small gains/losses. i dont gamble

meant for

btw buy OWCP and CNBX

Who here PTN bagholding?

This pumper...

jdst is just an etf that shorts for you iirc at a 3x ratio, it goes against gdxj (a 1x etf basket of multiple miners)

if junior miners are doing good jnug goes up since gdxj is going up and vica versa for jdst

c-can I be your apprentice?

Hey /rgt/ I've been lurking for a while trying to gain some knowledge and I decided to install the app yesterday. Is it normal for an account to still be under review after 24 hours? I thought that the bank verification was the only thing that took a large amount of time.

yes, just buy what i said

markewt wizards are my borhters and lkets go jnughgger??????////

They're not on robinhood :/

then use something else. commissions are not the end of the world. there are plenty of cheap, better brokers

What brokers do you have in mind?

here

google stock brokers
the top results are all good

i'd use suretrade and alliance trader though, so u can trade freely with a small account

Wish my money wasn't tied up a month ago so I could've gotten in on BRZU when I read about it

>suretrade

Do not fucking use suretrader, they will Jew you at every given opportunity

>"Inactivity fees" pressuring you to trade in this low volume market
>4.95 a trade, A FUCKING TRADE
>Extra charges for every share you buy
>Transfer fees from your broker to your bank account

I know I missed more fees.

What in the fuck is this? Were you having a heart attack and a seizure while posting this?

$RNVA
BUY THE DIP MY NIGGA

4.95 a trade? oh god i wish. almost 50% of my earnings so far were taken off for commissions.

i pay $40 in commissions per trade on average. highest commission was $230 one time. if you can't make over a $5 profit per trade then its not worth the time

Why don't you just trade on rh

What are some good gold stocks?

because they dont let you trade a lot of things, like you cant buy OWCP and CNBX

Is da money in OTC my nigga?

Im bagholding CDE after that bad recent earnings. It was sitting between 11 and 12 before the ER. I averaged down to 10.50

Isn't it a really good time to invest in gold?

not really, mostly NASDAQ/NYSE stocks. OTCs are mostly dead. without marijuanna, theres no OTC market.

the point is RH restricts you from doing a lot of stuff. you can't short sell. enough said. get another broker and buy/short whatever you want

I'm really good at predicting death, should I be a short master guy?

I cancelled a stop loss this morning but it wont let me sell the shares because it says they're tied up in the cancelled stop loss. Has this happened to anyone else?

>Out of JNUG at 10.89
I think this is it, not worth it to be greedy on this one.

Lots of uncertainty in the market between here and the interest hike, the gold rush ain't over yet.

It's about that time with DRYS again, last time there was a pump and dump it started at around 2.40-ish.

Hello boys, yall want in on a little secret?

Yes papa

Lmao FUCK YOU. still sitting on drwi you slimy fuck