Do you like...

Do you like? MY CAR! But in all seriousness this was a real bitch to find here in Colorado but I am super happy that I managed to get one for 5K! Glad I managed to get a WRX as my first car, so Veeky Forums whats your first car?

>buying a memebaru
Kys.

>not understanding coloradan culture

very funny user

He drives a shitbox, don't mind him OP. How many miles?

No I don't. Subarus are unreliable trash. A civic is better in every way.

Post 3k civic or fuckoff

It has 49K but it was a daily driver since 2007, so that's about nine years of miles right there, the only problem ATM is a dent in the hood and the need for new breaks, but I've been working on cars since I was like ten so none of those should be an issue for me.

Any service records? Should need new cam seals and timing belt by this time

Bla, Bla Bla......

I got the records. It's been getting maintenance from a local Subaru dealership over the last three months while it was for sale, unfortunately it's an automatic though.

>unfortunately it's an automatic though.

I prefer stick, I was taught to drive in an old 85 Toyota 4Runner, fuck that thing was a bitch to control

user I hate to break it to you, but unless that has a front mount intercooler with an NA impreza hood, it's not a WRX. That's just a regular ole slow as balla Impreza.

Blame the inner door panel, not me

>autotragic

Anyways, my first car was a 1990 RX7. The NA convertible in manual.
Needless to say it was a huge disappointment and slow as fuck.

Y'all being baited right now

Thats not even an WRX.

>cam seals
>50k miles

Yep sounds like a subaru

Age of the vehicle, timing belt should have been done by now at the same time. Do some research before parroting memes

>seats with headrests
>no hood scoop
>2.5i alloys>stock wrx spoiler isn't present
Hate to break it to you user, but that's a 2.5i Impreza, probably a base one at that.

Was this all just clever bait down to the not-quite-trip name?

I think most people here would be able to identify that as just an Impreza, not a WRX trim level

My first car was a wrx sti, I watched rally as a youngling so at 16 when I worked 100 hours a week my only free time was a 2 hour window at night, I took that sucker out to the mountains on dirt snow gravel for 4 months on the windyest hair pin roads, after 3k miles I flew it off a mountain total loss, it was embarresing got so much shit at work from my friends

>Civic

^^ yep

OP is a lying faggot