>FF XI
June update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52747
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EVO/status/880953295946305537
youtube.com/watch?v=nEGQ_cLTbdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone even drawn Gilgamesh's USB yet?

finally got Fujin's burst and it only took about 250 mythril

Gilgamesh is an overrated garbage character

Lyse

Gilgamesh is the best character, prove me wrong. You can't.

>have Cecil BSB, both Alphinaud relics, Vaan BSB, and Ramza glove
>still pulling
anyone else living dangerously?

Yes, in the last thread

Gentle reminder that Zell is better than Refia.

>Waiting to see what the "amazing" July log in rewards will be

Gilgamesh is a pretty cool character

4 tickets and cloud

Only after LMs and USB/BSB2

Well, supposedly one is another 1+10 Ticket.
Not like it matters much with Vault of Hidden Treasure throwing out crazy stuff as well.

Oh, I was glancing over screenshots and though it was Ramza's genji glove instead.

Hopefully you retards learned your lesson about the vault. Don't do it ASAP, let redditors get fucked so you know if you need to give up and reset the fight or not.

>vault of hidden treasures
Not if you're a cuck who doesn't get free support cysts

Yeah, but that is like 90% likely to be at the end.
Meanwhile, it'll probably be the generic ~1k lapis, a couple tickets, and a billion kelsus shards because "PLEASE PULL THIS SHIT UNIT PEOPLE" for the rest of it

>twitter.com/EVO/status/880953295946305537

Time for /ffg/ x /fgg/

What, to see who can think of the biggest insults for this 3 on 3 clusterfuck?

>somehow I read that as /ffg/ x /ffg/
>meta shipping when? do we even have femposters?

>no EX bursts
>3v3
>unnecessarily HUGE arenas
>godawful soundtrack
no way fag

God damn I got my 2 main classes to 70 but after running POTD at lvl ~20 on other classes for an hour I dont think I can do it, its so slow.

>Another festival Terra banner
>Another instance of me dropping multiple 11x pulls chasing relics
I've got 120 mythril ready for this shit. send me the meme magic.

Yams is a femboi, if that counts

>>godawful soundtrack
At least we'll always have Dissidia Opera Omnia.
youtube.com/watch?v=nEGQ_cLTbdw

Have a gilga USB

is that you Terranon? if so you can have all my remaining meme magic

Nicole, Lilly, Ultrosposter, Sojris

Just ninja spam or whatever.

This was probably the easiest FT for me yet, once I got a feel for the switching gimmick.
Go go go! Go on and get it!

Leveling any class in FFXIV has worn on me too deeply. I'm now just BLM life forever.

Not them, sorry.
A pile of relics, but 4 dupes. I dropped 300 chasing the OSB last time, so i guess i owe 1 more pull. [Spoiler] plus my VI synergy is shit [/spoiler]

I was blessed with her USB, have whatever is left of my meme magic.

>Ultrosposter, Sojris
wait what?

Banner with Fran stuff when?

Next XII event, she'll get her USB

and I'm too stupid to spoiler properly from my phone.

I have Vaan's Burst, both of Alph's relics and Gil's Burst. Convince me not to pull on this banner. Please, I beg of you.

>next
You mean this one, her USB drops on sunday alongside reruns of her BSB, her imperil SSB and I think it also introduces her LMR but I might be wrong.

Do it faggot

Sojris is my girlfriend!

Oh, ok. And actually, you mean Monday. The last fest banner will drop on Sunday IICR, so it pushes XII shit to the next day

>almost no dupes
>I have too many dupes!!!
what did he mean by this

THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR

Lucky for you, GIl's Burst is not on this banner. You're clear to /pullwithme/.

Would levelling that Moogle unit be good for the Gilgamesh trial? I don't have a Noctis, and my Bartz is 3* and I don't want to waste resources on him

Nah, they'll drop both banners on the same day.
They can't push the banner a day because that'd mean they'd have to push the bonus battles too and it's fuck up with the schedule.

That's not what what I was saying though. I wanted to save for Dirge banner so this banner is so tempting to me.

Wait really? Well alright then, 100 Mythril down the drain.

Just look at all the Terra USBs in the thread, you don't want to miss out, kupo!

I like the ladies of /ffg/, they're always quite kind to me.
>that spoiler
kek
>tfw Fran is my mvp, the only character on every one of my teams
>tfw no mythril to pull on her banner
I love how useful she is with just her BSB, her USB and LMR are probably pretty cool.

just do it, you can pull terra's panties

Yeah, well fuck you too game!

100 Mythril for this shit

The first draw was 1/11 with just that fucking Doublet

Check the announcements, it isn't the first time this has happened with fest shit.

you only need 2480 more gems to do another pull though

No, god no, absolutely not. Moogle is one of the worst units available, below most 3* bases. Bartz is ten times more usable.
Moogle's only merit whatsoever is having access to all 8 elements. His attacks are weak, his versatility beyond elemental coverage is low, and his equipment selection is as bad as it gets (liquid metal slime excluded, but we don't have him and he's a meme). He is utterly nonviable in any content except, like, taking him along for story quests to accomplish "deal X element damage" quests.

At least you can steamroll Sephiroth if you haven't already

>you don't have barely any dupes they said
>you should just pull they said

Fran's USB has imperil-ice, does that make it cool enough yet?

That's fucked up

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

kek

Brotherhood looks so much better than that ugly thing.

It's Sabin's Armlet all over again. By the way, did anyone ever make a screencap of that?

Oh I miss those days of summoning rw brotherhood soulbreak to steamroll dailies.

>awaken a unit
>they look worse, have a huge poorly drawn shield, a dumber weapon, a huge fucking glowing aura for no reason

I'm glad they toned down the auras at least, some of those early 6*s were atrocious

More like Evoker's Triplet.

>not understanding context
The moogle is great for gilgamesh, he can seal basically whatever elements you want.
Gil isn't about damage, it's about sealing. And mog can rotate through the elements to seal all of them at the same time when you make it past his last threshold. You can have it so only one expires per turn and he's sealing everything but thunder.

That girl is mine!

I have 7 of the Doublet now.

your waifu is shit and has a gambling addiction, azalea can sing me pretty songs every night!

F

is this about Tactics Ogre

If your moogle dies every turn he's not gonna seal much. Fucking Rain would be more viable for elemental sealing, he can hit 4 elements at once (Fire, Earth, Wind, and Light). That just leaves lightning and water which should not be hard to cover.

that's some "son I'm going out for some cigarettes I don't know when I'll be back" inducing shit right there

Archers, user.
Just roll it with archers.

(me)
Wait, I forgot about the coral sword. Rain can cover Fire, Earth, and then any two of Wind, Light, and Lightning. Water is also an option, though it requires TMRs (Aqua Blade or Brotherhood). Bartz can cover Wind much better than Moogle could ever hope for, at least.

You need a lightning hybrid attack to seal lightning. A regular +element weapon won't do.

My Waifu is the best namefag /ffg/ has.
BTW, who the fuck is this "Azalea" supposed to be? Google gives me this

Really, I pulled Kelsus like 2 weeks ago, it wasn't hard to get, though there seesm to be an influx of new players so its fair for them, Kelsus is a solid unit for new players, when it comes to powercreep it's another story

Should I use my G4 ticket from King Mog to try for Rikku?

>not knowing ultrosposter's ign

GET OUT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THREAD

If it's your last resource left, go for it.

two of the best bursts in the game and you're bitching?

G4 just means guaranteed Rosa / Garnet anyway

I'll save it for the end of the banner if I don't get it through dailies

The FFX banner is still up for another week and a half, just stick to dailies and regular tickets for now and only resort to the 4* ticket if you still don't get her.

Anyone here play Opera Omnia?

>two of the best bursts in the game
>already stated I had both and that was one of the reasons I didn't want to pull

Reading comprehension, user, it's not that hard.

Anyone here play Final Fantasy?

:)

Oh I thought Undermine was hybrid. Nevermind that then, Bartz can use a coral sword though and he definitely uses hybrid wind attacks.

hey /ffg/ do you have a namefag waifu?