/GMMO/ - General of Mass Multiplayer Online

This general is for discussing old or upcoming RPG Multiplayer / MMO that can't sustain in their own general / forum / reddit. If you are on one of these niche/forgotten games, looking for a friend, guild, or just want to know the state of the game, discuss here. These games include Everquest/P1999/2, Project Gorgon, Darkfall, any crowdfunding mmo, emulated mmo, etc.

Did this general die off because of the gw2g spammer or something?

Is anyone playing the new EQ2 server? I've never played but was thinking of trying it out because I liked the first game. I'm bored as fuck and need something to play.

Can we discuss Guild Wars 2 here and treat it like the old /gw2g/?

Let not speak of that game here. It will bring that thing here and spam it.

They mess up on the new server, so you have to wait and see

fuck off. youre the reason why the original m m o general died.

But guild wars 2 doesn't have a useable general

Use /v/ or reddit since they can have a thread that last for over a day or two. Other mmos doesn't have that luxury when you kill off that general. Just fuck off

but I want to talk about Guild Wars 2 in Veeky Forums, not plebbit!

>2 posts
>3 IPs
Is it counting me when I'm just lurking? BTW, what MMOs are you playing, OP?

Guild Wars 2

That fucktard is trying to bring the bot here.

I'm exploring what remains of /v/ town in SWGemu at the moment

What makes you think that bot actually opens threads and scans all the posts in them?
It obviously only reads OPs

The person search the term in the search bar, check thread, then apply bot. This fucking happens to the final m m o general before it gone forever

>It obviously only reads OPs
You're a god damn idiot if you think that's the case. You obviously weren't there for the previous attacks.

Fuck off
Stay in your fucking shit general, nobody cares about your bullshit stop shitting it up for the rest of us

What upcoming mmo are you guys looking forward to? I want to see Warhammer, I Mean, Albion get out of beta mode.

>the game that shall not be named posters are already here
>they're still forcing their shit even after they killed the original general
Give it up guys, there's no way to win when they won't stop spamming the thread. Good thing there aren't any good games anymore so there's nothing really to discuss about.

They didn't kill the other one and this one is still not a victim of that spam, yet. There is still hope for this.

I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 3.

That's what they said in the original general until the autist spotted the thread because his bot didn't automatically detect it the first time around.

who is the autist?

Crowfall.
>They are gonna start the first Campaign test (Planetside 2 3-way versus, but one team flips sides based on which of the other 2 are winning) in a weekend-long instance soon
>Beginning work on the Advantages and Disadvantages system too, for putting those finishing touches on making a character exactly what you want

I always wonder, how is it an MMO though? From all the video, you have your own instance, and you explore in your own instance. Where do you meet players?

>unlocked druid in project gorgon

This is way more uninteresting of a skillset than I thought it'd be.

10th person here but it's dead

What were you expecting?

I wanted to try that game but
>time schedule limited testing
Fuck that shit.

Does it have any shapeshifting like abilities?

page 10 ded

I'm playing Vindictus.