Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous:

>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Dumping

Jeane, Tamo - 55HbzKJtfD
Jeane, Lancelot - amxY2Aww7n
Jeane, Martha - X5fKnpkF2j
Jeane, D'On - wVNZMqYc5x
Altera, Liz - Mk4XnPQFc9
Arthur, Herc, Marie, Carmilla - YrwS9Y8tGz
Arthur, St, Carmilla - Sm5WFXQ6Dd
Vlad, St, Formal Craft - 9EstQtKJ3N

PW: Douche

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

Post literally you servants

>Arthur
But Arthur isn't in NA version yet

Mehehe~

>managed to beat Herc only when I switched out Kiara for Cu Alter

Cu Alter stop cucking Kiara out of her time to shine

How come you guys hate Extella so much? It has Liz and Liz is cute.

Damn, son.

>scherezade cucks you
nothing redeeming

Currently running 2 herc, what the best servant to fill the other slot. Other than waver or Jeanne.

>it has Liz

There's your answer

Sure.

Fuck off brain damage

I pity the newfags that listen to reddit-cancer "advice" like 3* and lower units being viable, or that Camelot and further aren't impossibly hard.

I want to fuck this empress

Extella is awesome but too much nero. Still good imo

>Used 3 CS revive on Herc and Columbus fight

SOMEONE STOP ME

JANNU

WHERE AND HOW?

Anderson does a pretty decent job of buffing and healing at an affordable cost. D4C, if you will.

I love Liz too and she was gold in that game but it really wasn't good. I felt like the cutscenes dragged and I just wanted to play the game and then the game dragged and I just wanted to get back to the cutscenes

Which timezone is FGO NA?

Kaiju deserve the spotlight way more than sluts.

But 3* and lower units are viable

Are 3* Fous good for anything, or should I just burn them?

Wait for events. That's where you'll stock up on pieces, monuments, and most materials. Hope you enjoy the Dango Mines

reset is in 1 hour and 10 minutes fuccboi

drzusfx3q2
rollmore

Liz was one of the only good things in Extella

Holy fucking shit
Farming proofs is literal cancer

Not 12 am? fuck

God fucking bless you kind user

Better Jannu.

Seiba's got back.

post of og saber

Nobu a CUTE.

Liz is for bullying

I'm ready for summer

How does buffing work in this game?
I know Waver got a buff, but are there any other cases?

I just want to know if there's a chance Illya will be good.

>og saber

Kay

I remember farming for them 2 years ago then they made them a daily login reward and I literally cannot run out.

faster best Jannu

I thought Scher was supposed to be waifu bait though is she not

Which did you take?

How could DW make Waver/Merlin less gamebreakingly good without nerfing them directly or making every other support type character utterly worthless?
Selective enemy debuff skills that directly counter them but not weaker support characters?

holy whale

>Kay

Kay-oniichan when?

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Beowulf got shafted for some of the most blatant author favouritism in the game, or the fact that it never gets brought up because people don't care about him.

Thanks, user. Took the Altera one.

>Scheherazade has Territory Creation A++
The highest rank that doesn't involve situational stuff like the Hanging Gardens or a presidential power boost. She's the best at making herself comfy.

>tfw i thought jeanne, nero, arthuria were the same char

nice sameface

is the new berserker permanent?

Why would they want to do that? If anything they should buff Tamamo and make a quick buffer Caster equivalent.

ROMA~

Read the fucking OP.

It was pretty brought up when America was released. But I think people started caring less about it after Beo's mat's came out and he looked pretty strong in those

Nobu does things to my dick.

Hardly, these last events have been throwing summoning tickets at us and if you bought all the ones on the store you could easily get that much. 300 quartz ain't shit either.

Eh, it's not so bad. Li is all skill, he has no power or endurance to back it up. Li plus like ten other Servants combined failed to kill even one demon pillar, while Beowulf went off and solo'd countless demon pillars on his own.

Yes goyim, in the story gacha. Isn't DW so generous?

/Jannu/ thread.

If I remember correctly that one has good CEs

What CE do I give E rank luck?

More Rider/Berserker enemies
Have them target Waver/Merlin more often

Hi Gilles

predictions for Dahut gacha release?

What do I do with this stuff?

The Li thing still rubs me the wrong way because Beowulf killed far more people in wars than he ever did monsters, and it makes it out that he has no skill at fighting people at all. Also, the fact that he lose in a clean fight to Martha because Nasu just really likes Martha and her thug memes.

If Pent can be reasoned with whenever there are no mythical Greek dudes around, then why not just give her a much lower rank ME and slap a few pluses on it in case any lore autists complain it's too low?

Isn't Ushi afraid a wind might blow and reveal her bosom to the world?

THOT CASTER BE GONE

It's not like Li even got any good damage on Beowulf in return, the latter just had trouble landing hits because of poor compatibility. The favor gets returned later anyways when it turns out that bajiquan is actually shit for fighting demon pillars with.

Multiple copies of servants are used to power up their NP's

Battle of the Century

I was ready to use my CS before the battle start since I don't have reliable Assassin except Lvl 90 Jing Ke
But her NP manage to finish one full bar of Megalos, surprising myself
Under developed D'eon also did a very nice job with his/her taunt, Waver and support Shuten survive pretty long thanks to him/her
In the end, no CS was necessary

Haven't had fun as much as this from a boss battle for awhile

I'm slowly getting there, I want to secure some summer qts.
I wasted 120 quarts and 15 tickets trying to get Kiara and only got Bobmiya,

Is Saber better than Herc? Or is she that bad?

Anego?

kill yourself SEAmonkey

Raise Arash's NP, burn everything else aside from maybe Hassan.

Alright anons I have something to share
I think I may be a fictional Cuck

>have always loved Nero as my waifu since Extra
>years later roll medb in fgo
>find her cute but nothing more than this
>profile etc get translated
>discover that Medb is pretty much the queen of an huge harem of guys
>the idea of being one of her slave fuckboy makes me hard as steel but it goes against my morality
>hear that Medb is allowed to fuck other guys but I'm bound to her like a dog to his master
>Cuck fetish is growing stronger in my subconscious
>Palingenesis grail system gets released
>About to grail my wife Nero
>Remember "Medb is allowed to like other guys but I'm not"
>get hard
>give on grail to medb instead of nero
>cumming.jpg
>dump all my EXP cards on her, couldn't get her further than 93
>cheatapk was still alive at the time, dump all my apples to farm exp
>grail medb to 100
>Masturbate myself to the idea of cucking my waifu and being a cuck
>give away my account here

>arthuria
Who?

Keep one copy, use the others to empower the one's NP. Past that, burn for small amounts of QP

Was it really that hard? I breezed through it with Jeanne Alter, Jack and Merlin.

So as someone waiting for the Prisma event (if/whenever it comes) what kinda resources available now would be good for me to save for Kuro? Or is it far enough out that it likely won't even matter?

>tfw nothing worth rolling on for ages

I can tell you who Saber is better then just look at pic related

>Who are you?
>I'm you but edgier

Jeanne tama one

He wasn't using his NP in those fights. I'm pretty sure if he did he'd crush them.

Kuro is the free 4*. Ilya is the gacha servant.

>I used 2 top tier units and one game breaking unit in the game so it was easy
wew

WEW KIARAKEKS BTFO

It's more than a year away, it won't matter.

Of course it would be easy with your team
Unfortunately I don't have Jalter, Jack or Merlin

Day 4 of rerolling for Waver and Atilla, someone please kill me

Later when Stheno gets her 3rd skill unlocked she gives your hercs steroids and it becomes retarded to pair her with two of them. Until then though, Until then though Anderson is a good choice.

It's less that Beowulf has no skill at fighting people, it's that he has no skill at fighting people with his bare hands since he only fought unarmed against Grendel in the legend. Li baited Beo into a fist fight, and Beowulf hadn't destroyed his swords yet, so he couldn't use Grendel Buster either. Basically everything went to Li's favor in that fight and he still didn't win, all he did was stalemate Beo and keep him from landing a good hit.

The Martha thing is mostly a gag, it's not worth kicking up a fuss over.