An alien comes down from space, and tells you it is curious about our personal transportation technology...

An alien comes down from space, and tells you it is curious about our personal transportation technology. It wants you to bring him the "ultimate car." What do you show him?

toyota tercel

Skrrrrrt.

I show him a horse and carriage.
this concept will be so far beyond the rational of this alien that he will give me the plans to the death star.

Why would you want the alien to think were braindead savages?

Reach a speed bump. Change the whole front.

cause we are.
we just have big brains

Anything with a big goofy wing on it so it'll confuse the hell out of him.

motherfucking Trabant

straight piped

brap brap motherfucker choke on the smoke

he gonna feel it and now its the ultimate in Human transportation

Saturn SL2

Give him a Corvair
That way it kills dat fucking bastard then i can loot his space ship and sell all the goodies to tech firms earn billions
Tell apple to suck it
Tesla btfo no longer need electric cars or his shit space program
Bill gates becomes my gardener after i bankrupt his shit
Build xbox 6D9 that is complete matrix style VR gaming
Change my name to Scrooge Mcduck

With a LS swap.

>be me
>grab alien
>take my already erect peen
>push it in his alien butt
>hold him down and pee in his but
>choke him out
>pick him up and toss him around
>hear pee sloshing inside him
>break his neck
>fart all over him
>do a burnout on his corpse
>go home and masturbate with cheeto dust

i would bring him 2 things
porsche 918 and lada niva
one is the height of technological progress and indulgence, one is the definition of utilitarianism
pretty much covers the whole of human experience

VL Calais Turbo. The turbo flutter will make the female aliens instantly wet, and the cuck grey males will wonder what kind of primitive technology produced such intriguing sound.

By the time they realize that the fully sick RB30ET was responsible for such mysterious air waves, I would already be doing a mad skid and choking them with a massive cloud of smoke.

Only then the real challenge will begin: an interstelar drag race between the best machine our world has to offer versus their run-of-the-mill Super Vortex 8000 flying saucer. A dangerous race, bonded by special circumstances... a test for our technology... a bridge between two worlds.

This. With the 320hp euro engine of course

I bring the ayynigger a tuned-up Volvo and then I task him with solving the riddle of steel. He will be baffled as he witnesses mountains laid to dust under the merciless weight of pure Volvonium. I won't show him any SAABs, though. Don't want his brain to implode when he sees what SAABONITE can do.

1994 eg hatch with a few simple mods

A 996.

was coming to post this.

VL is the only answer be it HDT Group A, BT1 or Walkinshaw.

Trully a man of culture.

Evangelion caddilac, wow!

thanks doc

>996
>soon the number will be over 1000
wut do

Ford ranger

How about the "Ultimate Van"?

Ayy lmao

Dis

If he's curious about our personal transportation technology then maybe you should bring him a representative personal transportation scene.