Free charging spots

>free charging spots
>free drinks
who pays for that all?

I want a Tesla Model 3 really, really badly. :(

>free

The government, literally.

The Collin Street bakery I guess

Apparently the government pays collin street bakery to provide it.

But anyway this isn't a big deal, the bmw dealership offers free snacks and drinks too, most others probably do as well.

My local Honda dealership has free coffee and sometimes snacks too

Awwww man OP, I'm sure those 2 coffees a day they give out for free is just killing business....

As people who can afford a Tesla are usually wealthy it makes no sense to me to give them free coffee.

Same but they are always out when I'm there at 7am.

At least the Lexus dealership has a kitchen.

Yes it does. The owners are literally saying thanks for driving an EV.

Only upper middle class and richfags buy EVs, so spending a few bucks on it doesn't cost a whole lot, because literally 99% of people are poor and thus ineligible.

Free charging is the least you can expect with those prices and that build quality.

t. brainlet

>Buy eBay telsa key
>get free shit

dis

charging spots are no longer free, the new model is pay per charge. also there's exclusivity between some charging stations.
bolt continues to be on the better end of that market and it doesn't even sell all that well.

>At least the Lexus dealership has a kitchen.
First thing I did when I quit Lexus was stuff my face in that fucking kitchen

>giving free stuff for rich people who could affort it anyway
Americans prove again how fucked up their society is.

The real question is what are you doing in Corsicana, Texas?

The idea is that free shit will get customers to actually stop and get in the store. And rich assholes with the idiocy to daily a Tesla are the customers you want.

holy fuck I hate electric vehicles

I wonder if it would be possible to build an auto charge port adapter that takes the power and provides some 5V, 12V and 115Vac plug-ins. Homeless people could camp around EV chargers, power a few laptops, charge their phones and maybe a couple of light bulbs in their tents.

Mercedes dealership has a fucking kitchen where they get people to serve you free food

>wanting homeless people anywhere near you

The idea is to turn EV drivers against the homeless. I love to see those virtue signalling faggots try to interact with a bum camping out at a charging station.

>who pays for that all?
You do.

>buy used $1,500 MR2
>buy Tesla Roadster shell
>buy Tesla Roadster key off eBay
>replace MR2 chassis with Tesla shell
>park far away so they don't see you snap oversteer
>also so no rat ass tesla owner hears the roar of your turbo
>free covfefe everyday

this

I got your point. But as a restaurant owner I would not want this kind of people. Edgy IPhone faggots who give you bad google reviews over a sandwich.

Fuck off poorfag

you, in taxes you dummy ... at least for the charging spots

that would be very amusing

>smug virtue signalling liberal tesla driver has to deal with a poorfag

hahahahahahaha
hahahahahah

I can't wait until all the Teslas people are buying inevitably stop working, and we can get the shells for cheap. I want to put a lorry engine in there or something.

>lorry
>UK citizen thinking he will ever be allowed to or have enough money to have fun with a car
Awww, sad and cute at the same time

>clap says this unironically
>as the government takes away his shitbox for producing to many fumes or being made in another country
I am laffin'.

Everyone loves free shit, even rich people.

You do

Money is money

You niggers are rich enough to afford nice cars but you've never heard of a 'loss leader'?

It's the same principle as supermarkets selling boxes of Cheerios for a dollar. It gets you in the door and you're gonna pay full price for the milk and sugar

insurance rates would skyrocket