ITT: Elegant cars that are came out after 2000

ITT: Elegant cars that are came out after 2000

That looks like a Maibatsu Penumbra from GTA 5.

honestly that looks great.
Shame its yet another FF piece of shit by a shit company that pretends to be a sportscar

This is how the TT should've looked.

I always thought the DTS looked pretty sweet.

actually anything by audi looks good, really sharp but not overstated, just really sleek, not too bulbous, front ends are top tier. also many supercars look good these days, economy cars not so much, I actually do like the focus ST/RS though. modern WRX is trash though

Maxime Picat CEO of Peugeot declared in 2015 :

"I love the RCZ but I want us to focus on making the best of our models from the 108 up to the high end. Niche hunting is good for premium brands. For us it was a distraction"

So they stopped the production of cabriolets and what they considered as sports cars ...

good landing

Looks like a stretched out audi TT. Looks uglier imo

It does, and apparently it even had a few tricks up its sleeve. First LED tail lights in a production car if I recall correctly. But as is always the case with GM, the packaging is pretty but the devil is in the details, and I wouldn't wanna own one.

First BMW 5 series I actually like after 15 years or so

TT looks better

Nice, abundant, not too flashy when riced, k20

*random pic not mine

nice

too angry to be classy.

Looks pretty good except for the somewhat pedestrian cucked front end.

Always thought these looked really good even today. Probably my favorite style of S post-2000

Sick Civic bro. What mods?

You do realize that there is hardly any difference in styling between a A1 up to an A8 and anything in between? Same goes for the Q-range. And even the TT and R8 look similar.
And it looks ANGRY and bland so it sells like tits on crack. But for any car enthusiast it should be too bland.
Liking that car is because of the numbers. The size, speed, acceleration, nurgtime, price. Those determine the desirability of those cars. Never feel, styling or character.
There's a reason it's called an accountants' car in Germany.

i like it but not even closeto w140

It's unfortunate that these came with an outdated 4-speed Auto...the car does look regal as hell

8th and 9th gen Accord coupes. Buttery smooth, fuel efficient 2.4L or low end torky 3.5L. Robust 5 speed auto, buttery smooth 6 spd manual, or yet0to-fail CVT. They're great cars.

It feels like the interior quality declined on these compared to previous gens. The doors sound hollow on my friends 8th gen and the leather started turning to shit after a couple years. center console cover was destroyed easily where as my older 07 lexus with high mileage has a spotless center console with no preventative care at all. Probably a mistake to buy a cheapish car with leather option. I haven't been in a 9th gen though, the exterior looks much better.

>elegant
>>>>awkward and bulbous
>>>bizarre mirror placement and wheelwells make it look like a greasy mexican cessna

It's interesting to look at, like automotive abstract art.

>elegant
>uses shot tier grammar
Stahp

every morgan is elegant, even their electric track car looks elegant

>clipping on fenders
>YOOOOOGE WHEELS

Was this made after they fixed the northstar bullshit?

STS-V

Supercharged Northstar engine.

thanks i wasnt sure it was an eclipse until I read this

This might be the first wagon I don't hate

I love this gen's Escalade desu senpai.

I know it's opulent as fuck, but it's truly one of the best looking luxury SUVs out there.

holy fuck I didn't know they actually made an sts-v. Is it any good or is it shite since >northstar

These are not elegant

Learn some taste, plebians

Unless your job requires you drive an "American" car (literally or for image) you are a fucking fool to buy this over a Mercedes GLS or Range Rover

>range rover
Almost agreed with you

It got overshadowed by the CTS-V because of the LS2/6.

But it's stupid easy to hit 600hp and its equipped with the super smooth magnetic suspension.

It's bigger than the CTS and makes a crazy good sleeper.

I'd trust the Caddy over the Benz or the Rover anyday.

Apart from Jaguar and Aston Martin, every single britbong car is garbage design

Range Rover is the undisputed king of upmarket SUVs until you spend double the price homey

The rear looks very strange.

>filename

I like it too.

They're nearly identical.

You're forgetting if you're a drug dealer. This is the height of status for that

>want one
>find out they only come with a 1.6 NA 120HP engine
>the actual sporty version with 200HP is exclusive to europe
fucking hell

Wrong, kill yourself you communist faggot.

damn the new 911 rsr looking thicc

And the Audi TT

this is top quality sarcasm

what is going on with that rocker panel

>k20
nope

Interesting.

These things look like someone made a lifesize replica of a car out of butter, then left it out in the sun for a couple of days and said "guys, let's make a car that looks like this!"

Aus Ford Best Ford

I quite like the RCZ. If you're not going to the track/touge/autocross then being wrongwheeldrive doesn't matter much.

>top-spec R model has 270hp from a 1.6L turbo motor
>eye-catching weird rear glass
>black pillars and roof like a McLaren 720S

The fuck is this thing?

Also if you're a nigger you're basically obligated to drive one.

I like the weird roof bulges.

Etc

Almost 9 car out of 10 that have been posted here tell us that the people posting here are severely underage.

Wew lads

The MR-S doesn't get enough love.

Chicks car

Elegance is inherently feminine.

U got mi der m8

The B6 A4 might just be one of the best looking early 2000s compact sedans. So simple and clean.

Shame it's an Audi.

While sexy, the C1 didn't come out after 2000.