Hows my box rez/ look Veeky Forums ?

Hows my box rez/ look Veeky Forums ?

Give feed back on how I can improve, just lost my job and starting uni this year

Also got told to put an accomplishments section, where would I put it? would a 90 ATAR be an accomplishment?

anyone ?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

> Optimized has a z in it
> No one gives a fuck about your interests
>Only have the best sounding three jobs
No point in having 7 bullshit Highschool jobs
Really shouldn't be longer than a page. You've lived a shitty life and have few accomplishments, anything longer than a page will be annoying.
> Emphasize training and certs more

> Also only have 3-4 IMPORTANT bullet points per job
No one gives a fuck about you making dough
> That career objective literally sounds retarded
Completely get rid of it
> Get rid of both skills and interests sections

There's absolutely zero reason you need a two page resume.

If you'd get bored to shit reading some list a no name made, what makes you think the guy hiring you won't think feel the same about you.

General rule of thumb: TL;DR it. The easier it is for them to read, the more likely they'll actually look at it.

an employer will literally look at your resume for 30 seconds. they don't want to see 2 pages of fluff. filter, simplify, focus

I would try to shorten this to one page and I would definitely take out the part about your interests. Nobody glancing over resumes really gives a shit about a candidates personal interests. I would also remove some of the vague skills like "problem analysis", or alternatively, replace it with something more clear and specific.

The purpose of a resume is not to tell them everything you've done in the past 9 years - it's to grab their attention and show that it is possible that you could be a good candidate. You just want to get an interview, then you can provide more info during the interview. Resumes should be short, concise, and to the point - one page should be all you need IMO.

Do someone here ACTUALLY do HR? Sound like a bunch of plebs just roasting me?

How can I make myself MORE employable ??

I've hired about 15 people, I'll tell you what went through my mind as I read your resume:

Why is a high school listed? No one gives a fuck about your high school. Put most recent education on there and that's it. It made me wonder why it took you 8 years to fucking graduate.

Jesus Christ, pizza hut? Are you fucking serious? Could you seriously not find an internship/job while you were fucking around for 8 years in college? Making dough. Wow this guy is fucking lame.

Skimmed down and didn't read fucking ANYTHING until last job:
"business development traineeship"
I don't know what the fuck that is. How did this guy go from that to fucking pizza hut.

Interest: guitar. Ok so he plays guitar and makes pizza at pizza hut while taking 8 years to get a fucking 4-year degree. Garbage can. Next.

Trim that shit down. You've had a lot of shit retail jobs and that makes you look like you don't give a fuck. Cut out all the shitty jobs and make it sound like you are moving up, not just moving around from shitty retail job to shitty retail job.

Make yourself sound important. For pizza hut, change the bullets as follows

Instead of "coordinated deliveries" and making fucking dough say "trained and managed staff," and "organized and stuff like that.

Trim it down to one page. Get rid of all the shit retail jobs. Focus on your education (the most recent thing). Get rid of your shit interests. Get rid of your shit career objective (I didn't even read it because its garbage and tells me nothing about you).

Is it really that bad?
Im in Australia also I just started the degree

Yes it really is that bad.

However, if you just started the degree, that's something different. I'd stay still don't include high school, just include your status in the business degree and your GPA and anything that stands out (business club, class vice president, etc). Your biggest accomplishments are going to be leadership and participation in school, not making dough at Pizza Hut.

Are you fucking serious?!?! He already tried to make himself sound important with all the fluff that he added to his customer service job duties. In fact his whole resume is complete fluff except for the dough making part.

"Developed and implemented policies..." Yea, anybody who isn't completely retarded is actually going to believe that a customer service attendant developed and implemented company policy.

"Communicated effectively with other business units and partners"?!?! seriously? Highly doubt OP had contact with the companies HR,IT,Facilities business partners. They usually interact with upper management.

This resume is already complete fluff with zero substance. In fact it is these resumes that piss me off the most. I scan resumes for my boss who is a hiring manager and these types go right in the trash.

They're an insult to my intelligence. At least own up to the fact that you have zero applicable experience for anything besides retail and food service. Maybe someone will give you a chance.

Hyping up lame jobs just looks so pathetic. I have a lot more respect for people who don't try to pad their resume with complete BS. Yea, they still might be unqualified, but I'd be more willing to take a chance on someone who actually has some integrity.

You are setting yourself up to be stuck in a retail box.

Unless its what you want to achieve, determine the outcome you want and skew your experience gained from each of your jobs towards it.

I've been in the Retail Management game for just under 20 years. I've read thousands of resumes, created and trained store managers and supervisors alike. Most of their resumes looked exactly like yours.

In-fact mine is much the same. Educationally i have a BA in Bus & Financial Planning, PS146, Dip. in Business Management, Dip in Leadership, The entire IT Skillset from TAFE (Cert III x 1, Cert IV x 5). I started out as an Electronics Assembler, moved into a job at Domino's (2 years before their SP was $2), switched out to Woolworths in Management and have moved around in there and through almost all its brands for the past 14 years.

My resume lists all sorts of 'profit making' achievements, So, Like i said, unless you want it - i'd change the way it skews.

>prepared dough

Your resume is absolutely shit. There's no reason why you need a two page resume. Also, it looks like you continually get worse and worse jobs. Like what the fuck is wrong with you.

Spend $50 and get a graphical designer to fluff up the appearance of the resume. Believe it or not but a good looking resume that is easy on the eyes got me a lot of interviews as I stood out compared to my peers.

Plus the HR lady drones that are looking at your resume like colour.

Anyway with your resume:
>Your career objective needs to state some SJW type shit how you want to better your world via the organization. Secondly "sheer determination and commitment" is fedora tier.
>Always put current and relevant work experience first after your career objective.
>Go into detail with the most recent work experience and everything else you can just summarize with one line (where you worked, what your title was, when you worked).
>The only education you need to mention is your degree as highschool is not needed.
>No one gives a fuck about your hobbies.
>Make everything fit on one page.

>Plus the HR lady drones that are looking at your resume like colour.
No they don't. There's no reason why you wound need a graphic designer to construct a resume. It's absolutely pointless. A resume should not have extraneous designs or images on it.

>No they don't.

Yeah they do and I have been told this many times. When you apply to smaller companies that do not use an automated system it helps greatly

Use a nice font, some proper formatting, and a good design; nothing autismo with pictures.

> It's absolutely pointless.

Go be a cunt somewhere else and actually try helping OP.

Get your Atar the fuck off your resume. If a company wants to know what it was in my opinion it's not worth working there. You can put your transcript in a portfolio with your resume you bring to a job interview along with any offical documents and certifications

Also why did you quit your mining trade assistant gig

it should be little more than "i want this job, here are the reasons i can do this job"

that's it,
anything else its gleaned over and its tossed out if its deemed to be irrelevant.

... sorry, i meant filed.

>actually try helping OP

>Implying he is helping OP telling him to put his fucking resume in color with some graphic design and that a career objective should be SJW-tier or even exist at all.

>that pointless objective
>those meaningless "skills"
>those interests nobody gives a fuck about
>literally been making pizza for the last 4 years

Jesus christ. You're resume is formatted nicely, and you use good grammar which tells me you aren't a total dumbass. But you've been working a dumbass jobs your entire life. Talk about wasted potential. Fuck man do something with your life. This makes me sad.