There's some kids throwing rocks at cars on a road I have to drive on (12 yo and 14 maybe)...

There's some kids throwing rocks at cars on a road I have to drive on (12 yo and 14 maybe). How much trouble would I get into if I pulled a gun on them? I'm not tall enough to be intimidating and I figure they have shitty parents if they're doing stuff like this.

nobody who threw rocks at cars ever grew up to be worth a damn. go teach the cunts a lesson

I feel you, but no need to go on a crusade for justice.
If you point a gun at a kid, you're going to fucking prison. Even if they are a little shit.
They tell their shitty parents and their shitty parents call the cops on you. Good luck justifying pointing a gun at children. Seriously, good fucking luck.
They're doing it to get a reaction out of people. Go ahead and get mad and get out of the car. It's exactly what they want.
Just call the cops and report the time / date / location / pattern and they'll get caught, because they're just dumb fuckin kids and they'll return to the scene to do it again.. And again..
>road I have to drive on
You probably don't have to. Find another route.
Sometimes you get unlucky and shit things happen where you have no good options.

i would just drive by and videotape them. then tell the police they hit your car with a rock earlier in the day and make them (aka their parents) pay to fix whatever small preexisting dents you have on your car.

A few years ago, a couple in a RAV4 shot a little faggot with a crossbow after he threw multiple rocks at them driving by at various times of the day.

He got off scot free, got get em' cowboy.

No sympathy for these cucks.

Here in Bonita some old guy shot at a couple of teenagers who kept throwing stuff from their car and hit his car.

He was prosecuted because he didn't have dashcam footage of this so they charged him with attempted murder.

Have evidence then just punch them.

>You probably don't have to. Find another route.
Nope. Truly the only road out of here to the highway, i've actually looked before (unrelated to this incident)

Marine airhorn also find were they live and shart all over their driveway.

This right here OP, only do this.

cucks.

OP, record them throwing rocks at you, upload to YouTube and notify the police, then beat the living shit out of them infront of their parents.

I can fap to that

What a sad thread

>How much trouble would I get into if I pulled a gun on them?
More trouble than you can possibly imagine. Unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that there is an imminent threat to somebodies life, you are going to get charged with a laundry list of offenses.

The only time you should ever pull a gun on somebody is in the process of shooting them with it to protect your life or somebody else. Brandishing is nigger tier stupid.

sauce on pic?

They love little effeminate beta guys in prison so go ahead and do it.

Okay fair enough. Tbh i wasn't going to do anything since i'm a huge pussy, but it still makes me really mad.

>How much trouble would I get into if I pulled a gun on them?

1. No.
2. Are you going to actually shoot them? No? ok then don't pull your weapon.
3. fuck you for even asking a question like this.

Yeah mate you'd get in big trouble. Just call the cops.

>i wasn't going to do anything since i'm a huge pussy
I admire your honesty user.

>all of these cucks itt
Ignore them op. Pop a few in their direction but don't actually hit them. Just make sure the shell casings don't leave the car and you'll be fine. If you are extra paranoid, buy a gun that can take an aftermarket barrel and install that when you do it. And don't take footage.

Paintball. With something that won't wash off.

are you implying that you are a manlet?

Or you know, freeze em' so the little fucker really learn a lesson.

Break their arms
>b-but they'll c-call the p-police
Bitch answer. Even if somebody sees the ass beating and decides to call the police instead of watch (unlikely, they'll probably just stare) you should be gone by the time they arrive. Go to the nearest city and call the first nigger you see a nigger, his ass will be long gone before the police arrive. Follow the nigger's example you pussies.

If you freeze the kids they willnot survive

good riddance

>OP fires extra strength elephant tranquilizers at the kids in the middle of winter
"i did not kill those kids your honor, the weather did"
>op gets off scott free

>cucks
>suggests the same thing
????

assault by pointing is bad!
videotaping them, showing said video to the police and getting the parents to pay for a respray is good!

how about just pin the fuckers down and break each individual fingers

that will teach them to not play with fire.

>what is forensic science

op said he isn't tall enough to intimidate them so he's probably also not big enough to pin them down :(

>what is ketamine
"your honor, the kids were getting high"

I'd just run them down with my SUV, desu.