/n/ here...

/n/ here, I go on roads with my bicycle and intentionally force car drivers to slow down as I peddle elegantly across the road. u mad, br/o/? heh. suck it car nerds

Alpho/n/se thread
Do not bump it and just report

lmao
I accidentally merged into a bike lane a couple of weeks ago while I was texting and knocked a guy over. He laid on the ground screaming while I drove off. I rode my motorcycle to work the next few days in case police were looking for the car. The marks from his bike buffed out.

Must pickup so much pussy with your basket and streamers.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

is that what you wanted

lol Veeky Forums btfo, how will they ever recover?!

yeah you wish that was the average bicycler you nerd

We never will, you win.

>all this impotent range because someone incoveniences you for 5 seconds on your way to your minimum wage job
Anyone who gets upset about road cyclist is a cuck, period. The only power you have and ever will have in your life is piloting your $1500 Tercel. Nobody will ever care what you have to say. You will never make an important decision that affects anything in this world. That's why you throw a tantrum when that tiny bit of power is taken away from you. You also rage when someone is going the speed limit in the fast lane, when someone merges incorrectly, etc. even though it's really only a few seconds taken away from your meaningless life. Meanwhile road cyclists are typically upper middle class, in great shape, make good money, and are important enough at their job to be able to get free time midday to pursue their hobby/sport. It's no mystery why they make your little peanut brain steam when you see them on the road. As someone who loves both cars and riding (although I only ride MTB) I pity you all.

I happy for you

>being this mad

my car is so small that I can fit on the same 2 lane narrow road with a semi truck and a motorcycle.

Passing extremely uncomfortably close to a shithead bike is very easy for me and I usually open up the taps so they get full blast from my loud aftermarket twin exaust, maybe even some backfire

I ride MTB as well but I ride it for tricks, street and dirtjump shit. None of this gay "oh wow i went over some pinecones look at me I'm a hardcore motherfucker" bullshit you can do easily with a road bike.
When I rode I got regularly chased off by cops, did drop offs from 2 meters high onto flat ground in busy cities ,jumped down flights of stairs etc

But I never, ever fucked with a car or rode on the road in a way that caused the car to take me into account.

Because just like now when I daily my track car I may brake a few rules and drive like a twat but I don't take unnecessary risks that could make someone ded

Don’t worry, I spend way more time forcing cyclists off the road than I do getting slowed down by them. I love living in a non-bike-friendly city/not Europe.

Enjoy being slow, faggotron.

pic related. luckily here in euro cunts biker trash usually don't bike on roads, but rather there where pedestrians are

wrong pic fuck but what ever lol

I'm in my late 40s. I was imprisoned in my teens for killing a cyclist. Vehicular manslaughter.
Did not have my license for more than a few months.
I will never regret that day.
I grew up to become hateful. Towards negros. The mexicans who flooded the prisons.

>I was imprisoned in my teens for killing a cyclist
Nice.

>Cyclists

nah not really because i just gently push you off the road if no one else is around