What kind of weapon does Veeky Forums keep in the car?

What kind of weapon does Veeky Forums keep in the car?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/07/myth-busted-no-reason-357-magnum-snubnose-revolvers-not-says-luckygunner-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tire iron so I dont get charged with premeditated murder if it goes that far

spray can of black ice

The engine of the tank as as much a weapon as the main gun is.

A stupid ass $300 glock.

My body is a weapon

It's so funny you made this thread right now because I was just about to make a thread asking if anyone carries their guns with them in their car or bike.

Here is my Beretta 84 FS Cheetah. It is apart of my EDC and comes with me in my truck or when I'm on my motorcycle.

>apart
>EDC
>faggot watch

A half inch torque wrench

>faggot watch

Rolex homie.

Half you guys would just call it an airsoft gun anyway if I didnt pull the clip out lol

My driving skills

>clip

>clip

>clip
now we know that's either airsoft, or just plain doesn't belong to you

I thought the whole clip/ magazine debate was just a meme? Seriously I've had my license for 2 years and every instructor/ person at the range has called them clips for handguns and magazines for rifles.

I'm actually curious now.

Refer to my last post. I've had my license for 2 years and not once has anyone at the range or an instructor corrected me when I've called it a clip lol. I'm being dead serious.

>needing a licence to own guns
Wew lad

Your instructors are morons m8, yeah it's actually called a magazine.

Nice watch btw.

bersa .380 on my ass with a 10 round mag.

Otherwise, I keep a box of tools in pretty much all my cars. Tire iron, big wrench, etc. counts as a weapon.

Otherwise, my car is a p good weapon.
>BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
>REQUIRE BACKGROUND CHECKS AND WAITING PERIODS FOR TRUCK PURCHASES

Nice quads
Nice truck attack

more like folex

6 cutlasses
1 hatchet
1 axe
1 chainsaw
1 hammer
1 mallet
1 crowbar
1 sledge
1-10 workmen

>t. gun virgins attempting to sound informed about guns

>A half inch torque wrench
Lmfao who are you going to hurt with something so tiny?

It's been authenticated twice by 2 different authorized rolex dealers.

Box cutter for "work", Axe and bear spray for "camping".

t. gun retard trying to save face

Aluminum softball bat

All kinds of degenerates play beer league softball. If you have a weapon in your car you've premeditated depending on how some stories play out.

If you're ready to throw back a few and play softball and shit goes south and you grab the closest thing, well, that was spirr of the moment..

Worst case scenario, far less worst case scenarios.

Half inch drive. Larger and heavier than a 3/8" drive torque wrench.

>Doesn't own a firearm

Why even live?

I know, I was kidding

ummmm yes i do sweetie

Cute

the absolute state of Americans I swear

pump mossy in the trunk in a locked case

glock 21 under drivers seat with a few mags

yes it's all legal

Are you in the mafia?

>California legal
>Makes short work of seat belts, windows and niggers

H&K VP9 tactical

I carry a shitty ass hipoint in my center console. It's not even mine, it was my uncle's who became a felon so he gave it to my grandfather, he passed away so I took it. I don't have a CWP and it's always loaded. Fuck the police, I just don't tell them. I'm not black anyway so they have no reason to search my car

incidentally I had a coworker who said he always brought a big as stick of all-thread rod around in his car because he claims it can't be traced back to you if you have to use it. Since your hands would be resting on the fine points of the thread theres no prints

Either a retard or lives in a cuck state

Worn on the incorrect hand

It's not a meme. A magazine is a detachable or non-detachable box (or drum or tube or whatever) that feeds ammunition into a firearm. Doesn't matter whether it's a pistol or rifle. A clip is a device that holds ammo on a rail of sorts to facilitate loading a magazine. There are a variety of designs for both clips and magazines. The only people who call magazines "clips" are either ignorant noguns or are trolling.

t. /k/

chase?

I feel like my instructors and fellow range mates have betrayed me.

Holy shit...that actually could work

The thing is though, bits of skin or blood or w/e can get embedded in the threading and then it is traceable.

Nope. It's a pretty popular gun, maybe not the tactical but I know a bunch of people at my range went out and bought the regular version.

Yeah, I think it's a bit more circumstantial but I get his point. I think it'd definitely be easier to clean that kinda crap off an leave no trace than any other blunt object option

If your hitting hard enough with that though it will take parts of your own skin off with it where you used it as a handle. Need some driving gloves for maximum no prints.

Yeah but if you're wearing gloves then it don't really matter what you're holding at that point.

Shop smart, Shop S-Mart

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>A small rock about the size of my fist
>An old can of bug spray
>A metal handle for a jack

I am looking for a slightly larger rock, a brick would be perfect. It is hard to casually find new weapons.

I usually fart like an animal in my car and in case of need I'd just need to open the windows and let a lethal fart cloud assault the bad guy outside my car leaving him unconscious.

S&W 442

italian mob confirmed.
hello horazio

What an insecure beta male. Also it's not fucking real otherwise it'd be face first on the correct hand. Kys larper you have to carry a gun and pretend you can afford nice stuff just to feel like you're a big man on the Internet. Just to feel like you have control over your life. I bet you fuck hookers then brag about getting laid

>I think it'd definitely be easier to clean that kinda crap off an leave no trace than any other blunt object option
Probably yeah, a good scrub with some steel wool and bleach should do it.

The way my coworker was talking it sounded like he thought he could just beat the piss out of someone and then maybe do a quick wipe down and toss it then and there on the side of the road

You and I both know most of /k/ is nogunz and the hasgunz are half the time too stupid to know the difference anyway

A harbor freight machete

top jej

He's being way too optimistic. If you hit someone hard enough with that the threading is going to scrape against your palm and take some skin with it. There's no way a quick wipe down is going to dislodge every bit of skin that'll inevitably get stuck in the threading.

>lol 9mm
>not hammerless
>watch on the wrong hand and not fitted to your wrist

Ask me how I know you are white trash?

I bet that gun was stolen or "bought from a friend"

Smallish fire extinguisher (very nasty if you know how to use it, and you can crack windshields and niggersmash hoods and quarter panels real fkin' gud with the rounded bottom, which concentrates all your rage into a relatively small area. Also makes for a good throwing weapon, although it's sorta heavy, best to aim for the knees. Legs/feet are alright too)

X-shaped tire iron+cheater bar, though those are a bit out of the way to get, extinguisher is very handy of course in case of actual need

If doing roadtrips, muh trusty net-bag of soft-but-not-yet-rotten potatoes/tomatoes, or very occasionally a small jug of some godawful paint remover, I think it's lye-based but am not sure, it's painful as fuck to get on your skin. I weaken the metal with some indents and stress it until it feels like it's about to give, does result in a nice goopy explosion

Also on roadtrips, I sometimes carry a set of cutlery which includes an 11-inch knoife (I do take some ham, bread, maybe a tomato and some cheese, and a cutting board to prepare sandwiches with me, helps justify the blade if I need to), which almost always rests in the avernus between the seat and the transmission tunnel for quick access

The brains are the most importantest of you're tools, tho

I have my charisma at 9; that's my defense so I don't need a weapon. I literally have strapped-up crackheads in my passenger seat on a regular basis - I just don't fuck them over and I make small talk with them.

My throw away sr40 that i wouldn't care if gets stolen right under my middle arm rest

Weapons-grade autism

>Beretta 85F cheetah
>9mm
Wanna know how I can tell you’re either a fucking moron or a noguns europoor?

My P30

Whatever I happen to have on me (currently)
So usually a CZ-82.

However because of the car, i’m looking into a snub .357.
The thing is, I hate Ruger and I don’t want Taurus (obviously) and so it seriously limits my options.

Did I mention i’m a poorfag?

my brain that contains years of experience in karate and brazilian jiujitsu and street fighting

Revolvers hidden under every seat.

Revolver in the glove box.

a $200 taurus semi-auto problem solva

>folex
idiot

killer joke bro. idk why user didnt get it?

If you're going to get a 357 don't get a snub nose. The muzzle velocity of 357 out of those barrel lengths is the same as 38 because a lot of the powder doesn't burn up until after the bullet has already left the barrel.

>California

Can't carry in my car

34mm box end wrench.

I purchased it after being assaulted leaving my wageslave job years ago. Still have it to this day, but I've never used it.
>Be leaving work for lunch
>Parking lot is a fiasco, we're super busy all the time
>Gaijin cuts the corner super sharp to pull in
>Catches the corner of my bull guard on my 1500 and scratches his car
>Gets out of his car screaming about how I was suppose to yield
>Comes charging towards my driver door
>I'm 18, maybe 19, at the time IIRC
>Opens my truck door and reaches in
>I had my window down - grabbed the window sill and slammed in shut
>Just bounces off his arm and I repeat the action in panic
>Guy drops to the ground screaming
>People flock around, people are saying they watched it happen
>Literally no clue what's going on
>Report the incident to my manager, cops show up
>Video footage shows the dude hitting my stopped truck
>Video footage shows the dude opening my door and reaching in
>Video footage reveals he threw a punch, I had no idea I was even punched
>Video footage shows me repeatedly slamming my door on the dude until he drops
>Guy didn't press charges, neither did I
>No damage to my truck, his car was scratched all to hell
>He just laid on the ground holding his arm like a retard

Same day of the incident I bought the 34mm Grip box end wrench. The cashiers laughed and everyone in the store laughed about how I was going to go Sean on anyone that got near my truck.

>thinking a hammerless is good
Striker fags plz go.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/07/myth-busted-no-reason-357-magnum-snubnose-revolvers-not-says-luckygunner-test/

Fuck you.
A slight increase in power an extra types of ammo that I can fire (plus reloads) is a perfectly valid reason for a .357 snub.

Though i’d like a full sized grip honestly.
Maybe one of those cut down 686es?