Hey so my school is being utter bitches

hey so my school is being utter bitches

they gave me a bill with a discounted course price, around a third what they're now charging

i am still trying to find a screenshot but it should be on their servers or something

now they're trying to charge me full price and it came out of my refund check because i took extra private loans for additional expenses

and the refund check is a third smaller than what i was told i would receive. this affects much, this is my money

do i need a lawyer if they say that offer never happened? what if they deleted the old bill? this is such bullshit and i'm going to probably call and talk to them tommorow ... so pissed though they are such bitches what recourse do i have? nevermind the fact that i should be focusing on the classes and not dicking around arguing for what i was told i was to be given for a price

Are you sure they didn't split the total cost into installments?

bump for quick answer b4 sleep

yeah i'm sure, this is like they told me over the phone and then posted a bill to their online site reflecting a discount/ reduction to all courses at the online price, even though today i get my refund check and it is significantly smaller than what i was told, i took out additional private loans with the notion that i would receive all the money and gov loans would cover the two courses, but instead they're charging full price for the on campus one please biz help me

i'm honestly so pissed and hoping the old bill is saved somewhere but there's no reason they wouldn't try and delete it. they have very much lead me on in other ways but this is the last straw i might have to pursue legal action

does anyone have any advice on this matter? it's grossly disturbing and they are all asses, i don't expect them to take the high road - if not i can check the post in the morning

do they have every right to lie to me and manipulate the price?

last bump for my mope

bump for a new day

Call someone in your billing department, explain the situation and ask how to resolve it. Don't be an asshole. I was always a prick when I called my school.

bump how can i make the most out of this - they didnt give me the total they promised and the result is the following day since I have ran into significant financial problems - due to the fact i can't cash the check they gave me, i want the full amount. i feel as though they're not even going to apologize for all the trouble. what gives? need some advice /biz

Quit fucking whining about this shit. Call someone, fix it, move the fuck on and do your course work.

>hurr durr my inconvenience
>I'm so important whine whine whine
>big apology whine
>sue for damaged faggot college ego

how am i supposed to get my medicine to help function while the whole check is getting limited

Go and speak to someone. Call the fucking billing office, call the fucking pharmacy. All this shit can be resolved if you speak to people. They're humans and they understand. There isn't shit you can do in the middle of night, so quit dwelling on it.

my plan is to call in the morning, but as you can see there is a whole lot of ripples that come about when someone is not able to deliver

In my experience OP, university billing departments are all incompetent shitheads who make frequent adjustments to your tuition that often make no sense.

You still gotta pay tho, even if it was their mistake you're on the hook.

Just grin and bear it my friend.

ok biz update they corrected the amount but as a result I have missed a class and am going to have to wait even longer to cash this money that is mine! is there any legal recourse that /biz can suggest ??

bump for new developments above

sue for punitive damages

Sue them for your bruised college faggot ego.

Jesus Christ fucking kill yourself why did you even make this thread before you called them?

because they sucked and i thought they weren't going to refund the amount they said they would give me. now they are sending another check but i have to do a whole lot to get it. so frustrating. they didn't even call me back, they just posted it to my account, like a secret they don't want found out.

i agree this was pretty egregious