Is it true that driving a jeep is a red flag for girls?

Is it true that driving a jeep is a red flag for girls?

Yes. God yes. Jeep girls are the fucking worst. Even if they were gifted the Jeep and it wasn't their choice to own or drive it, the soul of the Jeep permeates their own and turns them into human garbage.

yeah it's actually a 3x multiplier for a horse girl

That's a good looking Jeep though

so do they want to have sex with their jeeps?

Who cares? Cj5s are fun as shit

It's always always a bad sign just like horse girls.

hot little slut

I want to fuck that barrel chested girl. Lick her asshole. Toes curl, feels shame because she enjoys the feel of my tongue rimming her anus.

Two types of girls I avoid. Jeep girls and Mazda 3 girls.

How is it a bad thing? She can tow me out 9f the mud when my shitbox gets bogged

Any car that has a girl driving is a red flag as it usually has (combustible and biological) garbage , paper, in the interior all over the seats and floor. I guess a Wrangler prevents the trash from piling up because if it flies out of the car it is littering

ooh yea

Yes.
See Gilmore Girls

a girl who actually offroads a jeep is 100% wife material. could make a 6 an 8 for me, personally.

no, but the towbar for the RV her parents drive is

i want some dennys now

I want to have sex with a jeep

Repill me on horse girls

Square lights a best

>these posts

They usually spend just as much time riding the horse's front as they do the back. It's fact

Horse girls = car guys

They usually spend just as much time riding the horse's front as they do the back. It's fact

It's a valid hobby.

What size is big enough for them?

damn nigga

What, you've never had an anal virgin? My guy these bitches feel so DIRTY when they love it. I'm telling you, lick that ring and she'll be moaning like your playing with her clit.
On god bro.
I want to fuck that hoe. Cum on her asscrack and asshole.

driving a jeep is a red flag for anyone especially if they black it out or regularly post anywhere about it.

Oh and fuck you bitch. Square up. No gays in this place.