Horde guild:
N/A

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>WoW TBC database
felmyst.com/database/

>Addons
legacy-wow.com/tbc-addons/

>Leveling Guide
Leveling got 30% easier in 2.3, you won't need a guide :) have fun questing!

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread: None →

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13336924
felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/802-open-beta-end-game/
northcraft.org/view.php?post_id=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete this fucking general RIGHT NOW

Spacegoat?

THE GUMBULLS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

or b-est elves?

Who /bloodelf/ here

yeah fuck elysium, pile of crap

strawpoll.me/13336924

do tell

Holy shit I fucking love Seal of RNG

which one will not have trannies

Neither, cute tran-tran boys will be all over Azeroth :3

it's not fair

JHOLY SHIT GUMMY IS LIVE NOW
GET IN HERE BROS

What does it mean?

Where is that thread?

All trannies from MoH are going horde, confirmed in their discord. Roll Alliance if you want to kill belves.

fuck everyone on discord
i'm serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

Hello what was the most OP class in BC I want to kill noobs.

hunter

IRC4lyfe

Priest

lock

undead rogue with the spiky mohawk

HOLY SHIT

rumor is that gummy wants to avoid the hype build up that ends up with 10k people trying to cram into the server at a specified launch time. he will just announce randomly that the gates are open.

you people have been saying this for at least 5 other servers and it hasn't been true in any of those cases

those servers didnt have gummy

kek

Im rolling a blood elf and theres nothing you blood elf haters can do about it (this blood elf will not be a paladin)

I don't know what to roll

>this blood elf will not be a paladin
ok

I'm stuck between a Mage and Lock.

I know Warlocks will be more useful in raiding, but I still can't decide.

have you considered a warrior?

I mean, if I had to choose a melee, it would probably be a warrior.

I

pvp wise, i still think mage is more fun due to their strong cc and decent mobility. If you want to feel OP as fuck in pvp though, roll a lock cause sl/sl is just broken.

felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/802-open-beta-end-game/

it's literally a month away at most

how do I play on Gummy? I want to try out the 70 content

I'm too lazy to check myself

go to his site, the realmlist link is at the top right, copy that to realmlist.wtf
faggot

can you make an account for me

Not even.

The beta started on June 9th, and he said it's "significantly less" time.

I'm gonna say the 10th at the latest.

The skills and talents on gummy will be 2.4.3, so SL/SL is nerfed. Sure, it's still powerful, but not absolutely unkillable.
The 2.0 itemization probably has more impact on pvp balance. Not sure if it'll be better or worse for locks.

So when are you guys rerolling on Crestfall?

when it comes out

never___

Hey, anyone else playing on Medivh (Warmane)? I'm like level 28 Alliance.

Gummy JUST made a beta server with instans 70 to prepare for launch.

come to outland so i can bash your fucking skull in

I have a character there too but I can rarely play because of the queue. Don't feel like paying...

Is this the expansion where Illidaniel goes around teleporting demon infested planets with his big toothy grin?

Yeah, sure.

Can i erp as futa dranei?

Yeah, sure.

PM: Madti ingame for gummy cummies

CRESTFALL FUCKING WHEN

pls save us from all the trash servers

Which addons are recommended for a warrior in TBC? I'll probably tank in PvE and do whatever in PvP
I haven't played WoW in years so pls help.

don't bring this here
pretty sure Madti already said no to Gummy

Can someone explain what the fuck you're supposed to use a sentry totem for?

>addons
Lul casul

>lul

fucking kill yourself

Sentry duty?

after you.

what class are you trying out on gummys?

Warrior

Thinking of playing Shadow priest(thats what i played years ago in TBC) or Retri pala for the first time
Any suggestions lads, what should i take?I enjoy both PvE and PvP

I would love to try a warrior but leveling it on 1x is honestly suicidal. If I was 15 again and able to play 8-12 hours a day, yea. But when I play 3 hours/day, they will probably release Sundwell by the time I get level 70.

I won't be levelling alone so it's gonna be bearable.

Depends on what you like... go on an instant 70 server and test them out. Performance wise, retri pala is one of the worst specs in both pve and pvp

Really?I remember arenas being full of retri palas tho, i always presumed they were OP

I think you're thinking of WotLK when they really shined in arenas. Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm experiencing the Mandella effect.

who /holypala/ here

probably im wrong, i stopped playing wow mid-wotlk ant i was like 15 back then, but i do remember WOTLK retris being OP.now tat you said it.
Ill prolly go for the spriest again in the end, at least its viable in PvE also, unlike in vanilla

Is gummycraft gonna be RP like the server says right now?

Paladins were the best during wotlk until the holy power system was introduced. TBC was meh, but a lot better than vanilla. Vanilla was awful for paladins.

>until the holy power system
were palis shit in cata?i stopped playing early cata, but i remember still steamrolling with my retri back then

it'll follow PvP ruleset

I still remember my friend who was a ret pally back then cursing the fuck out of the HP system, when it was introduced, because it fucked up paladins as a whole, especially rets.

But mind it that during wotlk pre holy power they were disgustingly good, because you didn't had to manage anything and finally you had spells that refill your mana, which you didn't had in TBC.
Paladins were strong because they were super versatile, there wasn't a single damn situation where you could grab their balls, they had a spell for anything.
Then Cata came and the ability pruning hurt it a lot also the abilities what required holy power were terrible, underpowered and not fun at all to manage.(Especially inquisition Jesus fuck that shit).

However I enjoyed holy paladins, it wasn't holy light spam anymore, while prot was not bad but not good either, it was boring as fuck.

Is Gummy going to eventually progress to WotLK?
This is the only thing that keeps me waiting for Crestfall for now, im really fucking hyped for the idea that it will have Vanilla>TBC>Wotlk progression, id love to replay the experience during the 3 expansiosn again

I haven't been following TBC servers since corecraft never, can anyone that's played the beta confirm if gummycraft is actually good? I trust his coding from Scriptcraft, so I have high hopes

Progress through expansion will be good. I'll probably stick with whatever server does that. Beat Vanilla, BC and Wrath. Then move on with my life.

I'm going to play a Warrior, my friend is going to play either Shaman or Paladin. Which do you think is better for PvP?

shami, hands down

palli, hands down

thanks

Anyone here going to play on Northcraft?

Me desu

No we're playing a superior server.

Anyone able to give me a rundown on the good BC servers? Got a mad itch. Are we all waiting on something to release?

Anyone else going to play Alliance on Gummycraft when it goes live?

>instant 70

wait, Northcraft will be instant 70?

dropped

northcraft.org/view.php?post_id=8

Felmyst

Gummycraft (aka Felmyst)

cummy soon

Can't believe it's already been a decade. Called up some mates and we're gonna wander around for nostalgia's sake on Felmyst.

Stopped playing soon after Cata came out. Looking forward to trying my hand at endgame healing since I was always tank.

guess ill have to wait for Crestfall