Is anyone on this board an actual real life wage-cuck?

Why do you do it?

Do you actually manage to increase your net worth by any significant amount?

Does your life depress you?

Do you have plans to make money independently or will you be wage-cucking into old age?

currently working a sales job, i'm 18 and I grew up poor, didn't focus at all in school so while college is an option, I only have a 50% scholarship and I can get financial aid as well but I haven't decided whether or not college is right for me. Just been saving up and my pay isn't too bad, I can make 1,000$ a week if I push myself and do my best, but I'd say more often I avg 700$. Currently have a real shitty car I spent 500$ on to get me from point A to point B. Have 4000$ saved up, not sure what I'm going to do yet but I figure if I just sit back, study market trends and graphs, and browse Veeky Forums, in a year or twos time I might be able to confidently invest in some small stocks with like 10 grand. I still don't know if I'm going to go to college. My eventual plan is to create a business and have wagecucks working for me, but I don't have any of that figured out yet. I'm still young though so I have that going for me.

I make 70k as a lobbyist for the transportation industry. Work from home so that is great. Mountain of student loan debt to pay off. Will inherit a fair chunk of change some day so there's that

Im wagecucking right now because i moved because my girlfriend bought a flat in this town

My business is still running in another city being run by my brother.

Just wagecucking for the past month or so to fill the time and then i sometimes travel back to london to work for the business on the weekends.

Got a much better wagecucking gig coming up next month which will double my income and provide me with unlimited job security because its through a friend who is a manager.

Wagecucking sucks and i earn as much in a week as i would in a day working on my own business but the new wagecucking gig will ease the pain slightly.

The plan is to work on my 5 side businesses on the weekend while wagecuck ing and then use the money im saving on rent by not paying rent and living in my girlfriends swanky flat to buy more cryptos which i sadly sold just before crimbo

Chris?

Nope

I'm Chris :)

I need experience to start on my own.

How does it feel that im a NEET that never worked a day in his life holding 6 figures in BTC because I was paying attention to the financial revolution that is bitcoin since it was 150 dollars after the first big crash while the rest of you mongs were laughing about it?

I was a wagecuck up to just over a year ago when I got really ill and got let go from work for it.

Fortunately, I'd saved up money in my years of wagecuckery and used it to finish off a product that I've been working on for 3 years.

It goes on sale tomorrow, and if it sells well, I'll never have to work shitty jobs again. If not, I hear Five Guys are hiring.

50 hours a week down from 90.

Just trying to live a comfy and reapectably life until i get rich or eat a shotgun...

Best be lobbying on the trucker side boy...

Copeing this hard

It feels pretty neutral because i made over 80k from bitcoin and ethereum last year. Sold it all though

>implying all parents let their kids live in the basement for life

Great. You spare society your antisocial presence by not working and you still pay taxes into the system that rejects you.

I was tryiing to figure out my life purpose, like what I should do for work. I'm serious. You can be surprised what you're willing to bear and put up if you believe that you'll actually end up somewhere else.

I'll bite. Proof?

I'm curious man. I'm willing to help out another user. What creative project did you end up doing?

Dude back then like nobody important believed in it, apart from autistic people. Everyone else was focused on facebook growth and youtube copyright violations. I'm sure bitcoin will be the myspace of social media.

I'm basically just waiting on an old relative to die so i can inherit a house. I plan to rent it out and live in a van and travel. The rent money coming in from the house will sustain my mobile neet lifestyle. I wont be rich but at least i wont have to wage kek anymore.

Haha. Id love to identify the issue but it's a niche and I would almost be identifiable based on it.

I think fair enough, you made a good investment and now you're reaping the rewards.

I'm 30 and I was a real fuck-up throughout most of my 20's. My life was a complete wasteland, lots of drugs, booze, depression, anxiety, unemployment, etc. Now I'm an apprentice plumber, and I don't make a lot of money but I am unbelievably happy to have a job to go to every day, my own apartment, food in the kitchen, and a car. I'm actually quite proud of how I turned my life around. Soon I will be a journeyman and will be earning a respectable income, and eventually I plan to start my own business.

I don't want my father to die but I know it will happen eventually, certainly within 15 years, and I stand to get a fair bit of money out of that which will help me start my own business. I hope I don't sound heartless for making such plans around my dad's death, but it is what it is and he is going to die.

Do you really need to go through all that bueracracy to become a plumber?

What's stopping you from ordering 500 business cards from vista print and handing them out to people?

Son, I am disappoint
I know this is you. You won't get a Goddamn penny. Veeky Forums business, really? I thought you might be a little gay but you went full homo.

Why do you do it?
>working part time at a pet store living at my family's at the age of 23, I have nothing amounted in savings or my personal ambition/life.
>absolutely not, I can barely save, even when I pay rent, I waste it on jew booze and weed

>yes, i'm on anti depressants

Do you have plans to make money independently or will you be wage-cucking into old age?
>yes, it is somewhat in the works, it can go any direction but any direction is better than wage cuck

>Is anyone one this board an actual real life wage-cuck
I know I am.
>Why do you do it?
Well I'm helping out my dad who's in the landscaping biz, so I feel like I'm learning a minor trade while making an honest buck. As of right now I'm cucking somewhere else cause it didn't fucking snow at all during this winter season.
>Does your life depress you?
Yeah, there are times where I just feel like this is as far as I'm going. In the job I'm currently working at, I move bags of seed to different places (to and from seed vaults) and the other day at the receiving dock I got a hold of a small crate of seed that was worth way more than I thought of. But other times I feel really motivated and determined to succeed economically, mentally, and physically.
>Do you have plans to make money independently or will you be wage-cucking into old age?
I plan on making money independently. It's just a matter of finding out what risk I want to take and how much money I want to invest in that risk. Hopefully by the end of this year I get ahead somewhere where I want to be, goal-wise.

Why do you need proof?

My business accepts bitcoins and people have been paying me in btc occasionally since bitcoin was $90, invested 1 btc in the ethereum ico and made like $40k off that, followed by lisk ico, then waves ico, then bought potcoin at 500 sats, sold at 5000 sats etc etc

But i lost a lot of btc trying to martingale on satoshidice, and sold the rest to cover christmas.

Now i only have about 0.5 btc worth of crypto, going to trade my way back to the top in 2017

I'm 32 and I am a wagecuck. I bring in about $6k net a month and still live at home with my retired parents.

Honestly its the best thing EVER. I help them with basic computer/phone issues, keep them up to date with gadgets and they pay for everything. My clothes are washed and ironed, food is always ready (anything I want), groceries are always stocked (also anything I want).

They spend 95% of their time in their own room watching TV therefore the entire house is mine for company etc.

I'm 32 and make about $110k per year. It has become more depressing over the last couple of years. I'm just feeling burned out. I have been saving and investing aggressively since I got out of college and am hoping to build a portfolio of low maintenance rental properties over the next 10 years which will give me some more financial freedom. I am going to buy a new house later this year and begin renting out my current house. Hopefully I can keep adding new properties every few years.

Is wage cuck hourly? I make 125k a year. Just got to a company that I consider top in my field, doing interesting work.

I'm finishing up a grad degree, but I have a few side projects in the pipeline as soon as my free time becomes more open. One web app that is built but needs a mobile app and some marketing. One app that is built but needs video content. A game that is designed but needs to be built. I'm interested in finance too, want to mess around on quantopian and see if I can come up with decent strategies.

I plan on retiring early. I'm 27 now. Easily by 35 with just my wage and savings rate. Have around 150k saved so far. Target would be about a million. SO pulls a decebt wage too. If one of the side projects go big then 30 would be ideal, at least for financial independence.

>18
>doing sales

good work man. Work the system and get to the top. Don't forget to bail if you spot a better sales opportunity. sales jobs grow on trees.

Dave?

Are you me?

I followed a very similar path. Good on you picking plumbing. Don't forget to open your own company as fast as you can get out the door. Your life will get infinitely better once you do.

Don't let haters and fearbabies stop you from starting your own.

Landscaping can be okay if you start your own.

My advice would be to also focus on sprinkler systems or HVAC on the side and possibly transition to one of those, as the money is better.

In landscaping it's fuckin hard to compete with Mexicans who will work for 10 an hour.

Don't get too comfortable.

Independence will grow you and fulfill your life. But it's hard at first.

>implying you can't go with your BTC in a tax haven and retire there

keep coping cuck

>Honestly its the best thing EVER
no, its shit

you are a poor wagecuck that cant live an adult life in order to save yellencoins

>They spend 95% of their time in their own room watching TV therefore the entire house is mine for company etc.
>bringing girls to your parents house as a 32yo
kys

65k annual salary bank cuck here.

my work is horrendously depressing, but the hours are fine.

i am in part time MBA and also studying for level 1 CFA.

i fantasize about returning to my neet life every day.

my goal is to get into hedge fund.

the more money you make as a wage cuck, the more depressed you get. tax will always outpace happiness from additional wagecuck money.

find a job you can enjoy. time is more valuable than money

renting out property is not easy user. unless hiring property mgmt still leaves you enough cash to do your dream

>Is anyone on this board an actual real life wage-cuck?

I was up until last year.

>Why do you do it?

Money, plus it was fun.

>Do you actually manage to increase your net worth by any significant amount?

Got to be a multi-millionaire just by not spending as much as I earned.

Hell, no.

>Do you have plans to make money independently or will you be wage-cucking into old age?

When I'd made enough money, I quit.

What kind of video content?

i'm a neet with pending felony drug charges
wage cucks btfo

>Excluding NEETS, 95% of us are on this board.
Why do you do it?

>It doesn't feel like it from a day to day perspective. Wife and I make a combined $120k despite both having bachelors and masters. At 30 we're managed to save every penny to be shacked up in a shitty 2 bedroom house.

>I know I'll never be able to support a family by myself the way my father did.

401k is the ultimate meme. I want to create a source of passive income to pass along to my children.

>Is anyone on this board an actual real life wage-cuck?
>wage-cuck
That stupid word…
But yes, I do have a job, where I exchange my time and my skills for money.
>Why do you do it?
Because food is not free, neither are interesting hobbies. Plus, I get terribly bored (and depressed at some point) when I don't have anything to do.
>Do you actually manage to increase your net worth by any significant amount?
Depends on what you call "significant", but I'd say yes.
No. I'm happy. I have a job I like, a perfect gf, a great family and enough money to buy me whatever I want, be it stupid consumerist crap (dont really need that), stuff I "need" (climbing gear) or vacation and travel (spend about $5000 on airfare and hotels last year and just booked me two short city trips for the coming weekends).
I however was depressed when I didn't have job, even though I had more than enough money to be a luxury NEET for years.
I put my leftovers in ETFs and such, so yeah, I hope that at some point I won't really need to work (currently only get a single monthly wage a year from dividends), but I certainly will continue to do some kind of work for as long as I can.

I'm in luck though because there are already established tenants living in the house and when i take over they will still be there.

They only pay in cash too so the tax jew wont be getting any of it.

Give your children a good work ethic user. I've met kids who inherited passive income and they are fucking useless, still leeching off family even after their parents can no longer help them.

for my parents buisness
no
yes
either starting something my self or living off dads bank for the rest of my life

wage cuck here i work for the insurence and something to do.. My side investments to help me retire early is playing the stock market i can pick under valued stocks well for some reason, real estate and in 3 months MJ growing.

honestly talk to property owners you can make some serious side cash under the table.

yeah?

What a pleasant surprise. Give my regards to the family.

Leo?

> Paying all those taxes for old fucks when you will get nothing when you're old.

Seriously, you 'Mericans are fucked.

>Seriously, you 'Mericans are fucked.