>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

I N C R E D I B I L I

N

C

R

E

D

I

B

I

L

I

Nobushi is a slut

Agreed all used up by the knights. Lucky for me, nobody touches shinobi so she's pure.

I just absolutely destroyed her tight 90hp body as a Cent and there is nothing you can do about it.

Slut went down to a single light parry.

Hah OH Haha OH OH

>make a gladiator
>call it a centurion
>plan to release another gladiator anyway
The absolute madmen.

Even if she was, she still wouldn't want your sorry dick.

>make a gladiator
>call it a centurion
>he doesn't know what provocators were

It crashed 10 seconds later anyway. :D

Fun game.

>centurion acting showboaty bothers realismfags
>lawman hoisting a 500 pound nip over his head and then dabbing doesn't
really makes you think

Shugoki or Conq?

Fatjap

I'll make you proud user.

You already have, son.

I noticed something I think the DLC heroes of the same faction share a theme

So with knights it's Romans

Vikings get Gaelic warriors

Samurai get Japanese warriors with a lot of myths surrounding them

You lie, Cent loves little boys. No way she'd go down to a weak ass like you!!!

Little boys, little girls, who cares. That young, they're all the same.

For the Japs it is also kinda unofficial. Kendama, Roach, Nobushy, and Shugoki are all military or designated guards. Ninja and Ronin are are secret black ops and former military, so they share that difference from the rank and file.

Nobushi is a milf though, not a little girl. Besides Centurion only likes boipussy that's why the trident gladiator is joining the fight.

I thought femsei was the milf and bushi was the older daughter?

those rings seem ridiculously thin for armor, are they historically accurate? And if they are I don't get how they ever stopped any sort of weapon

Only because Femsei is grandma age, Nobushi is an adult woman, just the foxy aunt that never got married and travels extensively.

Huh so would huntress be Gaelic?

>tfw you can now die a happy man

What if gladiator is the serious one

Serious slave gladiator who hates the Centurion.

Not according to all wardens she's not. Ha

Sounds possible; would help making her distinct from the Valk.

Is it just me or have the connections and stability absolutely gone to shit the last week, can barely finish a match

meh

seriously Ive played 5 dom games and only 2 completed

>her gaze under the otohime helmet
it's so teasing, you have to wait for her to lift her head so you can see those beautiful eyes.

Do we know if the new characters are heavies etc?

The Roman-imitator guys sent gladiator after a while to keep the centurion from being too much of an obnoxious asshole

>ugh I fucking hate this guy
>I can't believe I'm related to him

OH HO OHHOHO HO OH HO HO HO
>there he goes spazzing out and laughing like a moron again
>fuck I better get paid well for this when I get back home

Nope.

If I had to guess, Highlander is either heavy or hybrid, more likely hybrid if his stance thing is real, and Gladiator is gonna be a Heavy or Vanguard. Could also be an assassin, I suppose.

can anybody tell what the asterisk means in the for fashion website?

The next ones should heavy a dheavy hybrid

Centurion was asssasain hybrid and Shinobi assassin

What eyes?! I'm almost convinced that when some random person finally cracks the game in like 10 years when Ubisoft left it. There's not gonna be faces, just black holes

Unique weapon set.

>Cent main complaining I spam one move
There's something magical about this playerbase

so how is it more unique than the others? is it that you can only use nidjorg shield and spear on valk and not combine azel spear with nidjorg shield? or are these available during some event?

What class are you Zerk? Conq?

One move is more than Cent has tbqh.

technically looking there is nothing under it but you just need to use your imagination.

Before the gear revamp they were naturally at the highest gear level available IIRC. Now they're just high level extra gaudy weapon sets.

Not even.
I was fucking around as Roach.
Kept complaining I was fishing for parries GB top heavy when all he was doing was kicking and flailing his zone like a mad man.

they are slightly rarer aesthetics

this is all

Man all I want is the face of valk, and the ugly mug of femroach. That'd be just enough for me to stick around.

>play conq
>join a losing match, down by 400
>go to C, start 1v1ing a guy
>2 of his buddies jump in
>now a 1v3
>end up ledging all 3 of them
>Wow! Wow! Wow!
>we are now winning 900 to like 500
>everyone gets kicked

True suffering. Ubisoft, if your gonna put me in matches that have already started, at least have the courtesy to let me finish them.

That's the problem with Cent.
his moves are so ganktastic that most players are fucking terrible in 1v1.

Orochis is jailbait.

>For Honor Season 2
>not exclusively playing vs AI
You asked for it desu lads.

Femroach? I thought she was like 20 or 30+ something? No way she's a teen man

>tfw Purrf3ctKatz will never be your gf
she is so rare and she is my favorite :3

Orochis are edgy as fuck; them being teens makes perfect sense.

>mfw when a roach tries to claim he's a better swordsman than kensei

also orochi knows more about modern pop culture than other heroes mic drop and homerun emotes

the fact that all the ornaments wobble on your helmet triggers me to no end

Uplay ded?

Damn it man....guess I'll stick with femwarden, she's at least the normal plain Jane of the whole group. No jailbait or anything

How many players will be left once the second DLC comes out

None. Season 2 cost like 50% of the playerbase alone.

3 including me

If they goot any sense, they'll do a free weekend and make the new characters free for everyone after the initial week.

Might help a bit.

I stopped playing a week or so after the DLC dropped for non-goys. Is it me or is shoulder bash still difficult to deal with?

only if you are bad

Shoulder bash is literally free damage if he's stupid enough to let it go. You should never be getting hit by SB in a 1v1 anymore.

It is still pretty damn cheap, but you can deal with it.

>had trouble with ward in the 1st place
Anyways he's trash on PC now, your wish is granted. On console he's still B+ to -A tier.

I bet I could hit you with sb as warden

I remember they made it faster when they "nerfed" it and it still feels as fast

I bet you're on console.

PC

It's people like you that are annoying, in reality you shouldn't be getting hit by anything in a 1v1 situation, every attack is parriable every unblockable is dodgeable, am I to believe that you win 100% of the time and never get hit?

people make mistakes all the time don't pretend like you haven't gotten hit by a single SB since the """""""""""nerf""""""""""""""""

shoulderbash is still cancer, there shouldnt be any attacks in this game that literally all you can do to escape them is roll away

Such a lack of fine girls in the Knight faction that Warden cucks have to make up some fantasy of race betrayal.

Keep fucking that rank prison slut Conq buddy.

Oh I always know how to push the buttons of these frustrated "low tier" kenseis.

t.baby who can't side step

But you don't need to do that anymore. It's now entirely reactable.

Meanwhile, Raider has a true 50/50 and I don't see you complaining about him

thanks for the free gb, I hope more people side step desu

When you get a punish and just keep going and nonstop meme on someone that didn't see his UI in a year Cent can be fun for a moment in 1v1 tho

He won't complain because the reddit mindset still infects his mind. He won't truly be free to laugh at them as long as his loyalties continue. On a more serious note, it's fucking stupid that when some one brings a criticism of raider there imediately shot down and told he's still garbage tier.

Really brings my piss to a boil when some shitty cries at me for beating him.

I'm playing as CONQUEROR for fuck sake.

>"Conqueror is so broken, fuck you!"
I wish Reddit would stop playing video games. It's their fault he's in this state to begin with.

How does he even go about getting fixed?

Blocking Orochi side lights means I'm hacking, what is up with people today.

I play Zerk, but nice try.

>Conq mains

Conq isnt bad hes just fucking 1 dimensional

Hes doesn't need to parry or attack, has some of the best matchups in the game

b-but my bash only confirms 12 damage!!!

So? Warlord's only confirms 10 and can be done in only 1 direction and its hailed as one of his best tools

Conq mains seriously need to sto[ thinking he's hard to play as

He's doesn't, drop him and pick the fiteh/fiteh raider and Become "LEGENDARY" XD. Have my UpbOat!!!

>Warlord's only confirms 10
FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

Ok "Zerker" lol

But then thats no fucking fun fo the other guy; he's basically watching a cutscene at this point.
Which is why most players play it safe against Cent to the point of only throwing out lights to punish the Cents mistakes. It's fucking miserable.

Cent needs a rework so he is fun to play AND to play against.

What's wrong with you?

user take a break from the game

>raider mains
Disgusting

>Make his fully charged heavy unblockable. >Increase the speed of his light attack so its not parry bait
>Allow his chain light attack to be mixed with a heavy

Also, why the fuck does cent jab go through revenge? I get that its technically not a weapon hit, but how the fuck did Ubisoft think that was a good idea?

Warden actually

His SB needs to do damage too, like the feat.
Not a lot, maybe even 5 at most, but still SOMETHING to make it actually good.
"Heavy hitter"
>Weakest attacks in the game
LMAO

>Raider now has a better bullshit charge than Shugoki ever did

I think Im done with this game lads

We did it Reddit!