/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Jeanne is secondary bait trash desu

Tamamo 10.0 in the memelist when?

Edmond or Kiara for Extra slot?

All is reserved for Martha when I have the QP to get her to 10/10/10

What should I be doing after finishing the available chapters? just EXP grinding?

I want to praise Lady Wu!

Berserker Thread.
Post them.

Musashi(True) when?

I'd rather take Kiara. Edgemond is pretty common and despite what people say I like using Kiara.

I love collecting waifus!

When should I start reading the story? I'm at the end of chapter 2 and haven't read a thing.

Is this pure maiden from fgo?

How cute will their children be?

>memes
I would rather commie do these

>200 quartz 30 tickets
>no Scherezade
fuck

witch thred

You see this.

Wat do

Magisa from Granblue

They would be very autistic for sure

Flat is best

Reminder that Richardfags unironically think blowing off a roof is a great feat

Snu snu of course.

Alright. What's better for her, F!Hakuno, Formalcraft, or her nun outfit overcharge CE?

Will we ever get an actual collab with a not TM related franchise?

Na, she's from an actually good game.

I have given out 23 accounts across 11 people that wanted to start on JP FGO
there is still a large number left
To receive a free level 1 account with roughly 97 rolls (it seems a few quartz in the mailbox expired yesterday), contact KuuTenko on twitter via message

SCHEHERAZADE BUFF FUCKING WHEN
WHY IS SHE SO USELESS?

headpats

> Sumanai in the original war
> Medea steals him
> Ruler breaker's away that dumb curse of no-shirt
> Gives him some magic chest armor so he can hide his stupidly obvious weak point

FSN solo'd

I like how Demon god was way easier to fight then Romulus

What summer servant would you blow your savings for /fgog/

Apologise I guess?

I'd go formalcraft

Siegfried would never make babies with his wife hursband.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

NOT MEANT FOR FIGHTING

Anything involving Saber

I'm so close now. Just need MHX and whatever may come in the future.

He's already done more lasting damage than Berserkerlot managed

Kiara

Drake Alter

Nightingale

I have a better strategy, doesn't work if he is against Vlad though tell him to lay down on the floor while fighting someone. Done

He would be summoned by Shirou I assume? If so he probably gets Bulge'd long before Medea. Or his head gets ripped off by Kojiro.

Does anything you exchange for mana prisms restock or are you stuck with never being able to exchange them for summon tickets and such anymore once you get the 5 in stock?

Also when is that free 4* coming? I haven't heard or seen anything about it till now.

why is alter enjoying herself more than regular?

When did Arthurfagging become so common, literally no one gave a shit about him till EOR had him and now he's got his own Melvin's

I hope when I die and fade away my memes will remain...

Evil cat / Helena / Book

How do I make Mordred have sex with me and make weird cute noises?

If you mean swimsuits, Drake Mashu or Taiga.

If you mean normal servant then Achilles, Proto Gil, Agravain, Holmes or Ereshkigal.

Kojiro sword would literally break on Siegfried's neck. But yeah Gay Bulge would fuck him up

It's an intentional backlash to Melvin and his stupid obsession.

> Head ripped off by Kojiro

AOF meme's Kojiro hard. His blade would snap when he hits Sumanai's head and Sumanai would probably autistically apologize before reaming him with Balmung

Cu would GG him pretty hard though yeah,

treat her tenderly until she comes of age

>B rank
>Cu uses the bulge and it snaps

Loli trio servant would make me actually whale for the first time since the conception of this game.

Already going to roll for my wife Tamamo, so none.
Only exception would be if they somehow released swimsuit 4* Robin Hood

Well wouldn't it just go around his back to hit his weak spot?

>Implying you can't pluck the heart through the back

This

Fair enough point. You'll get your rank up, Scatfag.

For whatever reason, The Good Doctor has been given a much higher Item Creation than Medea, on top of an A+ Rank combat NP. Unless Medea manages to steal a Servant, her base utility just simply isn't as high.

Babbage is a tank with a Reality Marble, for some reason.

Helena is the odd one, and might deserve a rank down. The difficulty comes from the fact her abilities have not been described all that well. However, she does have a spaceship.

It's not what you think

Gay Bulge pierces the heart before the thrust is made based on luck stat, as a consequence, it bypasses AOF by default. He is actually a pretty good Sumanai killer.

Gay Bulge would bend and penetrate Siegfried from behind where he's most vulnerable

>AoF covers his heart.
EMIYA could probably beat him if he traces Gae Bolg too.

Summer Artoria

Gae Bolg doesn't automatically target weak points, it only attempts to pierce the heart by the most direct route possible. Automatically targeting weak points is something that Hrunting does, so Beowulf would definitely destroy Siegfried. Also, EMIYA.

What are you talking about
Literally EVERYONE knew Arthur was top tier but no one just outright said it

Fuck off secondary!

He is literally the third best Sumanai killer besides Sumanai himself and Bryn

>Make an alt on NA
>Enjoy reading the story and rolling the gacha with no worries
>Finish Orleans and realize I already read all the summaries for this shit so I know everything of importance and now it'll take me weeks to get enough quartz for more rolls
>Don't feel like login in or grinding the same shit I did in the nip server
>Drop the game
Well that sucked, is anybody who's playing both versions enjoying it?

Shit taste.

I love my wife!

Quetzalcoatl(Berserker)

Ushiwakamaru(Berserker)

Tamamo(My Lancer is NP4 so one more would complete her)

Anne&Mary(Archer is NP2)

Honestly though i'd roll for just about any Berserker they bother to make for it if they're good But mostly Quetz

summer witch

Why are you posting slutty pictures of your wife?

Honest thoughts on F/HA?

Swimsuit Semiramis
Not a bikini though, bikini's are kind of shit

Will Taneda ever come back?

> Emiya
> Using NP's properly

He'd be better off BP spamming

It's shit.

But it already pierced the heart before AoF can take 'effect'.

Wife Got Over 10 Minutes of Screentime/10

Except Gay Bulge literally starts with "the heart is pierced" and works backwards to determine how it happened. If piercing through the chest wouldn't work then it wouldn't consider that route. The only possible means is through the back so it is what will be taken by default.

Shut the fuck up. My waifu has been Artoria ever since the VN came out.

I wish Bazett had an h-scene but maybe now she can be waifubait in fgo instead

I'm enjoying using 3*s for everything and being able to save due to having a clear goal unlike in the JP version. I have to wonder why most of the good 3*s aside from Robin and Medea are quick memers though.

best Fate
Avenger/Bazett is the best cervant mster couple

That's not how it works.

The Bulge reverses cause and effect. When it procs, the heart is already pierced and then the Bulge warps reality to make it so that the heart gets pierced. If there's something standing in the way of piercing the heart, it'll bend around it.

So it would bend around the armor right into the weak point, since that's how it would pierce the heart.

/Jannu'sJannu/ thread.

What wiki do I use now?
>cirno is using seamonkey """translation""" also slow updates
>wikia is reddit and discord
>kazemai has slow updates but alright
>jp atwiki has the stat info sooner than anybody
help

I think it's a cute image.

she has H scene where cu puts his massive spear inside of her

Nobu a CUTE.

So I get to get Servants you need to use gems, but why is it that it is based on luck?

should i save my FP for something or can i just spend them?

Does the Hydra also drop Archer Cookies? Shit looks attractive.

That's not how it works. The text is explicit that if you have a shield that surpasses Gae Bolg, it won't be able to reverse causality to penetrate the heart because it can't make something impossible reality. If the effect itself cannot happen, then there is nothing to reverse with the cause. If its path would take it through an impassible area, or if the enemy is too far away for the spear to reach, it can't reverse causality.
It's not like thrown Gae Bolg would have just weaved around Rho Aias and hit EMIYA that way. Gae Bolg isn't an intelligent spear.

The SoL segments dragged on for too long at times, other than that it was very enjoyable.