/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Cat girl edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/?
wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifus!
Lore!
Harmony!

i really really really really really appreciate your input

>You still don't believe me do you? :(
No. You are not delivering the proof i asked you for.

furries reeeee

Is she a follower?

No you don't you're brushing me off. I'm giving you tips bro.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
>No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

why is there no god

No, I'm sorry... Besides, I don't think that her husbando will like it if she follows other people.

I would give you any proof as long as Imgur and Reddit aren't involved. :( Heck, I'd talk to you on Steam or Discord.

Are paladins a thing in elder scrolls?

Which game does it the best?

Morrowind, oblivion or skyrim?

he really clean

Cheer up. You've got paid mods back and Skyrim for Nintendo Switch. How cool can that be?

There was a paladin class in Morrowind, bus as far as Daedra hunting you should go for Oblivion's Mages Guild. Or the Knights of the Nine DLC.

Keep in mind that SSE + ENB already looks better than old Skyrim with ENB. But it sucks about SKSE.

>Cheer up. You've got paid mods back and Skyrim for Nintendo Switch. How cool can that be?

I thought he dropped you, and even if he didn't, he's used to getting cucked by now.

you have zero reasons to decline the reddit proof.

i have 3 You's left for you. Are you sure you wanna waste them on such petty things? You might go months without a (You)

There are some really good magic mods for paladins in skyrim. Vigilant of Stendarr are basically skyrims archetype "fight the evil and undead" paladins

Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I also came to /tesg/ after seeing the YuiH drama, specifically from the mess on skyrim.jpn.org.

Coincidentally I've recently upgraded from a potato too. Not much else to say besides I'll be dumping lewds in /aco/.

Uh, fuck. I'm late again aren't I.

Ummm... I have several very important reasons to do so. Please, won't you ask for a more reasonable proof like direct communication on Steam?

Preposterous! We still talk frequently on Steam! Mostly about Paradox games though.

>this is your waifu too
You need to take critique man, it's already too late for these characters. Don't let your future ones suffer the same fate.

Who is YuiH and why did he attract creepy waifufags to Veeky Forums?

>SSE + ENB already looks better than old Skyrim with ENB

what outfit

I've done a lot of research on the topic and I can confirm this is true.

And on top of that all you also fancy elves. Be my soul mate.

Luxurious Seduction!

Welcome... I'm new here as of about a week ago myself. Tho not for that reason.

I've been messing with morrowind and skyrim so kinda just stuck here.

welcome!

post swampfu

>Ummm... I have several very important reasons to do so. Please, won't you ask for a more reasonable proof like direct communication on Steam?

No.

lol

Or maybe you can ask me to take screenshots that no one else can take unless they're me?

I get that it's frustrating to not be able to play the special edition but come on man. What purpose is there to feigning ignorance?

>Cumtears pretending to be a nice and helpful poster in an attempt to get summerfags to like him

Sad,desu.

Naomi
Hi!

Please user, keep the darkness away from your heart!

Hi Naomi! You kind of remind me of Loli Nita, to be honest.

Nice elf, welcome.

>Nita

Ah that takes me back, another poster who was your friend that now hates you.

Post parenting

Clean your room and do your housework before you sit at your computer, user.

It wasn't meant to be an insult.

>having children
Hah, gaaaay.

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Wasn't his fault, to be honest.
No wait, it was totally his fault.

>That haircut
You're a terrible dad, Snek.

Oh yeah, speaking of RoTK, feast your eyes on my earliest attempt at making a husbando. I call him "Xiahou Dun-goofed".

But that isn't your home, it's the streets of Riften!

I NEED YOUR HELP /tesg/!

So I finally got a computer that can handle Skyrim on ultra and I've been looking up mods to install but it's been a few years since I last did this and there's a million different options now.

What is the recommended mod list? I've been looking at Gopher's videos for beginners on youtube but they're a few years old now.

What is your mod list and what do you recommend?

The thing I'm stuck on right now is finding some visual overhaul mods. Should I piece it together with various texture, lighting mods, etc. or should I use a single overhaul mod?

The other big thing is combat and gameplay overhaul, what do you recommend?

PLS HALP

You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real mom!

Glad to see that you're still about!

This made me laugh far more than it should have.

tesgeneral.com/

Fuck Cumtears. Why is anyone giving him the time of day after he displayed all those mental issues?

He came that way.

Tbh I liked 16 year old Theo, but the followers eyes and mfg was fucked. So im using 19 year old Theo follower.

>casual dress
>steel helm, gauntlets and boots
>all along with a fur cape

Is she a fuggin warrior mom?

Can't you find it in your heart to let it go, and move on? :(

It's just Hoboknight. Ignore it, Hoboknight also treats Diana like a friend.

Honestly I think Hoboknight is an user shitposter.

>tesgeneral.com/
thanks

>I liked 16 year old Theo
I did too, but I thought it was time for a little change of pace. Mainly because I thought he looked too much like Bowen and I didn't want to take that character's identity away from it more than I already have. The moving eyes are a plus.

>too many coincidences to be true
>it's actually true

That's a fucking terrible pun. If I were to make a Xiahou Dun, I would try to copy the design from ROTK13.

>use a name
>is an user shitposter
That really roasts my almonds

>fuck the drama levels are too low, better start some shit up

You can easily remove your name, Hobo. But hey, go back to being friends with Cumtears and Diana while you strive to become relevant.

:3
shit I'm slowly running out of decent waifu pics

That's the problem, there are no mods which adds RoTK style armor.

Also, this is apparently what Sun Jian looks like in Cangloong City.

Fuck off Sora, I don't want your damn keyblade

do some comfy interior shots

Come, open your heart. SUBMIT

Hi, are you from reddit too?

>Is she a fuggin warrior?
An educated knight that loves her armor more than Talos' worshipers love Talos. I really like her with the helmet on in a common outfit or in a dress. Yuria of Londor comes to mind and I love her design. It looks pretty COOL.

Your argument makes no sense. It's pretty sad you are so desperate to make an enemy out of me, mate. Good luck trying to purify this general though. Seeing as all these people still post here, it would seem you're doing a bang up job.

I once found a mod with a good chinese armor set, but didn't use it because it felt out of place in the setting.

I want that elf to mother my half breed children.
tee bee hatch

I like 19 year old Theo. If and when I start playing again. I'll probably take up the mantle of one of Rohan's kids and download him and they can go on young adult adventures together as they strive to find their purpose and place in this world.

I swear to Talos, if you ever, EVER lewd that knight, you will become the first person I dislike. She must be as pure and the driven snow. FOREVER.

>going through Meridia's questline again
>with revenge of the enemies
>Shade Priests exists and they summon Banshee's that deal a fuckton of damage
>get past them all with potions
>Malkoran's fucking tough
>beat him
>grab sword
>crash due to nif error

I think I'm going to cry.

I feel like if the dress had some armor bits, it'd look better with what you have.

I agree! Ellerete must remain pure at all times!

Heya, as a matter of fact, I am!

I didn't know Theo got a timeskip. I'll have to grab the file and take him adventuring sometime.

So I hid a bunch of deactivated esps with Mod Organizer after creating a merge patch.
Is there any way to quickly move them back, or sort by mods with hidden esps (moved to optional folder) so that I don't have to go through each mod one by one and check?

I wonder who drew that.

Don't worry, she won't be lewded. She's absolutely unlewdable and will remain like this until my heart stops beating.

Absolutely, I agree. Dress with armor bits are one of my favorite things. Probably if I added the shoulderpads that I used on one of the armor sets that I wore in the past, it'd look nice.

I'm gonna look for dresses with long skirts and get some that would fit Ellerete very well, soon enough.
Something like Grand Order Saber's dress would be neat. Maybe something less flashy like Alter from Grand Order would be good. I'm into the not-so-flashy dresses, kinda like in Dark Souls too.

It's confusing really. If Theo got a timeskip in my game, everyone would, and im not really willing to do another timeskip, no matter how small. And I cant make Snakestone be younger, cause he was already 18 when he met Theos mom.

So right now Theo is 16 in my and Yartis screenshots, and I guess 19 in Theos.

> So im using 19 year old Theo follower.

Wait he's 19 now? Goooood.

Reasonable. He met his dad, came to terms with a step family and moved on to a life of adventure all on his own. Maybe Sameyr or another of my characters will run into him on the road.

Thanks to the user who reccomended skytweak for balance problems in the last thread. you're probably gone cause it was a while ago, but thanks user.

>Tempted to get oblivion from the steam sale and re-live the nostalgia
>just remembered the pig-disgusting armors

Is there a mod that fixes them to look good?

If you haven't already, highly recommend grabbing bikini armors/HMM what to wear or any modular armor set so you can place armor bits on your character.

>lolbikini armor
Trust me, I said the same when I first saw it but there's some interesting bits that you can use for mashups

All the niggas up in here recommend Skytweak, it was probably someone who's here all the time.

There are texture replacers on tesgeneral I think.

There are replacers, remodels, and retextures and you could swap whatever armor with whatever other armor. There are ports from Morrowind and Skyrim as well if you want to use those sets too. The Daedric armor from Morrowind as an example looks great in Oblivion.

What armors didn't you like though? Out of curiosity.

Yeah, I have The Amazing World of Bikini Armor for different gloves, boots and even shoulder pads. It's really good, even though, I might download some other skimpy armor mods for more modifications and more variety between armor styles.

This happened pretty quickly, I didn't anticipate anyone else to age their characters up along with him. Especially not after the timeline stuff was already kind of in place.

>hurrr duuuur i only use BIG STRONK armor lmao why u guys hatin lol who uses bikini armors lol
you wanna get on the list faggot?

>tfw you'll never go to Londor with Yuria and her sisters and have cool Hollow adventures

I'd recommend re-modelled armour for UUNP - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/?
You can zap parts you don't like from within the BodySlide sliders and generally make a lot of neat stuff out of it.

Sinitar showcased Haar's house mod.

literally no one is saying any of that
take your pills

Who?

I'll check it out. Is it compatible with ECE?

Hoping someone could explain this to me. I am trying to figure out MO since you all say that it is much better than other mod programs. I only have the game and its expansions installed, and I just downloaded LOOT.

The symbols in the red box in the pic only appeared after I ran LOOT for the first time. What does it mean when it says the files are "dirty?" Why would there be problems with the vanilla game files when I havent even installed any other mods? Will this be a problem and should/how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance all!

Could you post some pics?

I really disliked all the heavy armors

Of course. UUNP only touches the body, not the face. Plus, UUNP means you can make the armours any body you like.

wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions

lewds when?

Not really parenting, but whatever

That's a male

Hey lads I'm trying to benchmark my average FPS running with certain graphics mods on/off.

What's the best method of doing this? Ideally its the same scene ran over and over so I know 100% sure I'm getting a good average. As far as I know Skyrim has no built in benchmarks. Suggestions?

>ALVA HELMET

Do you have a link to the full Alva set?
Are there other DS2 sets about
Is there an Elite Knight set?
What about the standard Common Knight?

>That's a male
It's both. And I want lewds.