wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9beZJ7mOpo&t=22s
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-vii-hironobu-sakaguchis-hardest-game-terra-battle-2-download-starter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you all pull the units you want on this banner!

You've never had people that you were following mysteriously disappear off your friend list? You couldn't always manually boot people off your followers list, that used to be the only way you could.

I look up a lot of whale RWs to use for certain fights, and I get kicked off those within a day unless they follow me back since they're so OP and popular.

Reminder that Kuja's theme was originally dungeon music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9beZJ7mOpo&t=22s

interesting.
i wonder if the gameplay will be more like BE.

dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-vii-hironobu-sakaguchis-hardest-game-terra-battle-2-download-starter/
>Today Legendary Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi and his studio Mistwalker Corporation hosted a panel at Anime Expo in Los Angeles, that DualShockers attended.

>Sakaguchi-san started by talking about his history as a game developer, mentioning that the most difficult game for him to make was Final Fantasy VII, followed by Chrono Trigger and the original Final Fantasy. Speaking about which was the most painful one to create, he simply said that “all games need pain.”

is that BF2?
>sees the filename
nevermind

newfag looking to spend hours rerolling in brave exvius, what units are keepers?

>characters are tiny and look terrible compared to BE
Leaves lots of space for them to add immense amount of bullshit on the sprites later, I guess.

Next edition will be an XXX one

So this is what it looks like before the clusterfuck of sprites

thats the vargas sprite they used in the FFBE event

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I have a fresh account with Tidus and Dark Knight Cecil if you want

I have 0 idea how good those units are.And I will admit to looking out for the waifus.

5* base (try for at least one of these): Tidus, Orlandeau, Alieen, Gilgamesh, Emperor, Olive, Fryvia, Rem
4* base: Refia, Warrior of light, Rikku, Setzer, Chizuru
3* base: Firion, Exdeath, Cloud of darkness

then keep rerolling for two Aileens or Two Freyvias

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

>leaving Zidane and Cecil out of the 3* bases but not Call of Duty
The hell's wrong with you, son?

Whoops, the reply was posted in the last thread. Just gonna cross-post it, if you don't mind:

fuck you

For soloing sundaily I just equip the major dark resistance thingy from the nightmares.
Flaremancers cast Drain A LOT more often than Magic Dragons use Aeroga.

I was going off of usefulness on a team over use of a TM, if I did that i'd be including units like Ramza and DKC in the 5* list. CoD can be a good damage unit early and transition into a support later on if needed.

>Rank 50
>No Zidane
>Only 5* base units are Lightning and Luneth
I'm honestly considering just rerolling for a not shit 5* and Zidane

>don't even know what most of this stuff is
Isn't JP fun?

might as well with a free 10 pull and a guaranteed 5 star

If you're considering rerolling, blow what resources you do have left first.

post powerlevels

I used to be near max, but I cleared out a bunch of inactives a few months ago - basically 3/4th of the list gone. When swapping to a Roaming Warrior for III Torment a couple of days ago, I got 15 new followers from it (but still at 65 currently).

I would but most of mine are getting fed to Ace currently so my actual collection is getting smaller fast.

>have Cloud, Luneth, Ramza, Wilhelm, Jiraiya, Aileen, and Queen as rainbows
>only now getting to the point where I can awaken one of them
I wonder which one I should 6* first. Honestly, Luneth might help me the most if he goes first because of his Dual Wield. I'm thinking him or Cloud.

What do y'all think?

>they actually brought back hard stones from the ainsel event
What the fuck

Are you talking about the pink one? what are they for? I even have one on my global account

For crafting HP+15%
For JP, that even was over a year ago though. So unless they gave the recipe out again, that's straight up bizzare.

>Super blue magic stones for espers
>The new rainbow stone, use unknown.
>Large versions of blue, white, green magic stones for espers
>Blue Phantom Ore, required to enter the Siren 3 Star trial.
If you want to brave the trial, expect about 50 million HP.

I've used the last phase of orbfest to level characters with Fire SBs and am ready to try the JumpStart...any tips?
I have Palom SSB which is 8 hit fire/holy and a mag/res debuff, and have room for either Bartz OSB or Steiner fire imperil SSB. I also have Matoya BSB, but I don't know if that's even good.

Aileen

They are used to make Dragon killer+ now, they added back the two mobs in the bahamut island.

it could be a placeholder, i remember seeing a video of some game they were making, and the sprites were more like BE's

Haven't really actively farmed them yet, I bought all of them from the last Mog King event and otherwise just run the chamber when I have some energy to burn. No idea what I'm going to spend them on, I don't want to use them on Firion but I don't really have any other characters with great power enhancements.

EzModo tier: Orlandu
Chainsters tier: Tidus Aileen Freyvia Reberta
basically aim for one of those as your 5* unit (not the guaranteed one, just from the pulls you get at the very start)
4*s to look out for: Refia, Warrior of Light, Rikku, Setzer, Chizuru, Luka, Zyrus
3*s : Firion, Cecil, Zidane
getting a chaingod 5* is more important than the 4*s

BF used to look just like that once.
Once.

you missed tillith. try and get someone's reroll account because you'll never be able to get her again

I've never noticed WoL's aoe cover; is there something about it?

33 t1
13 t2
12 t3
8 t4
4 t5

saving up for agrias first

Bring the imperil, it'll help, especially when his fire weakness goes away near the end. I used Galuf's fire imperil BSB to complement my Refia BSB and it was dead before all of my characters used up all their SB charges. Start off with a holy attack, then a fire/holy spell while setting up buffs/breaks, hold off on the attacks after you get a round or two of 'em off, nail the goddess with holy as soon as she comes back, nuke it with fire a couple times, then you should either be able to finish it off or have to bop goddess with holy one last time. Easy fight. Some people seem to have trouble staying alive/not affected by status long enough at the beginning before they get their first turn off. Wasn't an issue for me, but you might want to equip some lightning res, which'll also help with the fight overall too. Good luck!

The BF "event" was entirely lifted from Brave Frontier.

How are your attack stats otherwise (Actual attack or magic)? D120 needs an insane amount of attack that I can't recall off the top of my head (or waste a turn casting some RW; doesn't help for one stage of course), but magic can coast by if you can get up around uhhh... maybe 325 at the very least? That's a safe amount of magic to one-shot all enemies via Ruinga (even Magic Dragon).

i hope they actually put some effort into the character portraits.
i don't know how anybody can be okay with those things

Who else pulling tonight?

JAPANESE GOBURIN

>Easy fight.
The issue with this is just getting used to the timing, especially for the mid-fight transitions (not phase two). It might be "easy", but some time has to be spent in order to get a better feel for what it does. It'll help players learn when they need to have their holy attacker on stand-by. If, due to team comp, that character has to double with another role, it is especially critical to time their moves just right.

Great, now I have to put the song on for the millionth time. Thanks user.
I still don't have native wall but I don't have the mythril. Every day the thought of having to pull on KC2 comes terrifyingly closer to reality.

Already spent my budget for July on the current banner. 50 a month is rough but I really want to save up for Bartz on Bartz on Bartz.

So to reroll in BE I synch up my account to a dummy one, roll and if i don't like the roll login to my dummy account, log out of that and redo until I get a roll I like and save that to another account?

>Enhanced units are covered in so much shit its just a clusterfuck of nothing

Why even make them this fancy? Some nice effects are cool and all but this is just stupid tier.

>Actually a halfway decent banner
>already spent 100 mythril on last fest
>all I got that wasn't a dupe was Cecil's BSB

It hurts.

Terra ran me dry.

yes

Your steps are confusing so I'll just write it out

-make a fake facebook account. This'll be your dummy account
-open BE and do your roll
-if you like it, then synch your real facebook account with the BE profile
-if not, then synch your dummy account with it, then log off
-roll again
-repeat

Hey I just started FFRK, should I always use the 11 pull?

I started the FF6 and FF4 dungeons, is there anything I should focus on?

Is BE even worth rerolling? Seems like a pain in the ass.

11 pulls have guaranteed 5* and you should always aim to use them. Try to save your mythril for Lucky Draws, although spending on your favorite character's banner, or strong fest banners is also encouraged.

It's unit based so getting good units at the start can let you get up to speed much quicker

11 pull is the best deal for your mythril but if you believe in meme magic 3 pulls can be good sometimes. Only single pull if you're doing dollar pulls.

Focus on whatever you want, that's what I did and I ended up doing pretty good.

It'd be really nice to do a full draw, but the timing sucks.

I've already failed twice on KC2 for SG, so I'm not looking forward to having to try it again eventually. The good part is probably getting +elemental armor if I ever pull on that banner again.
KC3 & Mog 2/3 never fucking ever apparently

>WoL still only level 75
>got Rikku from daily
>Ace from G5
>other units to level
>raid barely even gives minitaurs

Some anniversary

>your real facebook
>Having a real facebook account
I want normalfags to leave

only if there's an event going where you get some tickets of lapis or it takes too long

>expert again
Hahahahahhhhh FUCK

Is the fest running currently any good?

They were generous enough to give us a bunch of free summons plus a guaranteed 5*, they had to balance it out somehow

>doing 40 stm ff12 event
>everyone else is dead but friend basch
>basch can't die but only does 1000 damage gets osmosed every other turn so can't armor eraser
so i just leave this on for an hour yeah? I'm not quitting after getting two mini-golem units.

One day. Probably during the next Mog King event. That'll be the 12 one right?

Shaly stated on twitter to not pull on the raid gacha until maintenance, implying that the rates for the kingtaurs is broken as well.

It's really good, both banner 4 and banner 5 are pretty good but of the two unless there is a particular character you like on banner 5 or want to make a holy team i'd suggest pulling on banner 4 if you do pull on the fest.

I ended up using Tyro, Alphinaud, Matoya,Palom, and Yshtola. I had holy damage on all 3 mages, and timed Palom SSB to debuff and push out of the Goddess phase. I still need to clear the non-JumpStart version..but at least I've got the important motes!

>but if you believe in meme magic 3 pulls can be good sometimes
The above is fine for those who know what they're doing & have played for a little while. New players will benefit more by taking advantage of G5* draws over random chance 3-pull or non-"100-gem" singles

How are you managing your turns? Avoiding the medals lost for damage isn't possible, so being mindful of turns is all you can do. Thankfully, there isn't anything critical locked behind mastery.

Shiiiiiiiet. I had a feeling that was the case but I tried to be lucky because I REALLY need to level a bunch of units I've gotten.

Only two giancrysts and purecrysts to my name. Spent time enhancing Firion to serve as my finisher. Gonna have to save up for a long time, have DKC, Agrias, and Orlandeau.

>not giving mark zuckerbird your official government issued ID and passport to ensure your REAL account can never be shut down
Bad goy

>How are you managing your turns? Avoiding the medals lost for damage isn't possible, so being mindful of turns is all you can do. Thankfully, there isn't anything critical locked behind mastery.
I only lose 1 medal for turn so my only choice is ending the final phase fast and not losing more than one character.

Shit don't seem to be happening

I still can't believe they do that shit

Oh yeah, forgot about KO'd characters! Whoops, my bad. You usin' S/L or are you able to find the RW you're using easily?

>event's only been going on for 3.5 days
>already have almost 250k

This is gonna take a while

>You usin' S/L or are you able to find the RW you're using easily?
Guardian Mog is pretty common.
I still S/L a couple times when some shit goes wrong.

Got what I wanted from banner 4 on my first pull, so contemplating it. My only dupe on it is Vanille BSB, should I?

Yes you should.

Good job dude!

How serious are you about rerolling?

If you're serious, don't settle for anything but Orlandeau. He's a beast and quite future-proof.

Your other choices if you want to throw the towel early are:
Aileen, who will get a serious power-up that takes her to at least the same level later down the road
Tidus who's also powerful but harder to time correctly, and who should be reasonably easy to get at the moment, as he's featured on a banner
or maybe Fryevia who's powerful but a bit inflexible, easy to use but kind of hard to equip optimally

>How serious are you about rerolling?
I want someone either very strong or pretty good but cute and not shit.

Guys, should I do a 3 pull on Phase 4. Only got 2 dupes of Alph's SSB on my 11 pull.

No

Looks like you want Aileen then.

Fair enough. Went different directions with roaming warrior for my last few runs, just makin' sure lad. Shout is currently not as common of a find compared to Onion BSB & Eiko USB

>Cloud has 5768 HP and 273 MP at max level without any gear or materia to boost it
Jesus Christ.

tidus, rikku, WoL are all on banner right now you won't get a good shot like this for a while. try to get all 3

They should've made the BE story events (well, event, just The Gathering for now) permanent additions to the game. When Camille showed up in the latest main story content, it gave me a nice little feeling of recognition (even though she got Frostlord'd five seconds later) but when newer players reach that point it'll be like the "Remember me?" meme guy from Metroid.

Amelia, Noctis, WoL any good or do I keep at the grindstone?