/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station in terrorist town

Lite (NO(E)RP) edition

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Sawbones and Dragon need to go to dorms and just fuck it out already
>Exploring twitter reveals our secret game to normies, panic bunker WHEN?!?!
>Sudden, nice influx of greentext stories, keep em coming.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

>Same "Last time on" segment
It's getting old, Quentin.

second for vox erp

LAST TIME ON SS13G
>lifeweb pedophiles
>static shills
>ERP furfags who won't stay in containment
>/pol/ invasion

>hear about Urist
>look it up
>seems okay at first
then
>4 players
>gametype:extended
>not even "secret"
>rules: No use of racial slurs, offensive terms, and hate speech (this includes "faggot"). Doing so will get you kicked at the very least.
swing and a miss

>bus squad of organ harvesters
>admin spends like 10 minutes setting us up
>objective is to abduct and steal organs
>tells us it's gonna be announced to crew that we're coming in
>gives us like one normal egun to each, two ion pistols for all 5 of us and one emag
>crew wipes us out in under 2 minutes

Mustard, if you're gonna make us go in loud, give us proper equipment. You know how those people are.

At the very least you'd need hand teles for immediate getaways

yeah, felt bad for assblasting you fellas even though you were there to do that too us, station was on high alert after xeno and wiz

It's light rp, not low rp thank you very much

>waaaaha, i can't use mean words
Oh boo fucking hoo you stupid shit. This is why nobody likes Veeky Forums players, because they pitch an autistic fit when someone says they're not allowed to be dickheads.

Did he at least give you the organ harvester tool for quick and easy harvesting?

If you go into somebody else's house, you follow their rules. Maybe it sucks but it's just the way of things.
Urist is incredibly pleasant but it is definitely not Veeky Forums, so don't go in expecting that, I guess.

of course, not that we had even the most remote chance of using it

you god-damn niggerfaggots

I should've geared you guys up more strongly but I honestly didn't think the shuttle door would be bolted the moment I sent the announcement. Like you guys landed on station and I hit send announcement, how fast they reacted activated my almonds, especially the AI with door crushing.

It was a good lesson for me although I am sorry you guys got fuggered like that.

Well fiddlesticks to you too, poop face.

touche, space-kike.

This hurts my feelings

Yeah, we all got one each.

The captain got what he deserved.

buildan is real comfy, never realised how fun such a menial task could be until I put myself on cleanup duty after monoliths

What he do

>nobody got banned
rly mks u thnk

Why don't we have centcom trials instead of post-game admin deliberation?

Less log-friendly

Maybe there can be a way to double-log messages sent by admins over all channels? Or display admin messages on a specific channel at that time?

GEE FAGGOT I WONDER WHY THEY ONLY HAVE FOUR PLAYERS. It's almost like every server for every fucking game that goes out of their way to be a bunch of faggot fucking virtue signalers strangle the fun out of a thing to the point NOBODY SHOWS UP. They hate ANYTHING fun because they are miserable cunts that want nothing more than power because they're all fucking grabblers and wannabe pariahs.

If whoever catbeasted him gets banned we riot

Captain let a bunch of people die to rods and hull breaches because "we build" on a station well beyond repair
Then as soon as someone suggested to steal the captain's ID and call it, told the AI to call it since HE was in danger.
Also used the SoC on someone in shuttle, claiming they were on crit when they weren't.

If anything that should be a head ban for comdom.

More work for the admins, would make post round investigations slower than they are now

>why they only have four players
Because they're an offshoot community based out of Bay12, designed to replace Baystation since Baystation is to Bay what TG is to Veeky Forums; No real relation beyond name.
Also, you're a fucking sperg and I doubt anyone particularly enjoys playing with you.

You're aware that Veeky Forums is the only server that DOES allow this stuff, right?

>Plapatin comes back and immediately starts behaving like a fucking retard
I give him a week or two.

IC issue

He's been back for a month. Every time somebody gets unbanned you fucks say they'll be banned again in a week.

You've been wrong every time
>plapatin
>zenny
>carsh
>solarious
>rin (soon)
>digitalis

aren't the bottom 4 banned?

not sure about solarious but carsh, rin and digitalis are

whatever zenny/carsh/solarious/rin/digitalis

How do I climb on tables?

drag self onto it

when carsh got unbanned and put on probation everyone said he'd be banned again in like 2 weeks. he didn't get banned for another 3 months.
thread shitposts BTFO

you still got banned though, carsh

>thread said he'd get banned
>he did
>hurr durr ur wrong

ok user.

>check ban page
>he's banned

i don't care when, all i care is that the nigger's gone

Reminder that Rin did nothing wrong

>7 monoliths in a 1 hour 30 shift
>first monolith at 1 hour 12 minutes in

really tinko'd my winko

Was Carsh even good at medbay for all the bitching he did about it?

he was shit, all he could do was powergame to the extreme
pick paramedic for free hardsuit, smash windows into chemistry, hack surgery just because you don't want to pick doctor

im not carsh and im glad he's banned again but the thread does overreact and expect the worst from people. most people improve and wont get banned again.
he was bad

So he couldn't play medbay.
He bitched medbay was shit.
Instead of getting good at medbay and making the medbay less shit he just continued playing like a shitter?

lmfao

A lot of people in medbay are fairly competent and have taught me a lot.
I'm still not the best I'm getting better.

>monolith
what

also constant "stealing" patients, I mean, for example guy with liver damage comes, you take him for scan and then for surgery and suddenly Carsh the paramedic would come in, drag the guy to scanner again and then try to do surgery himself.

>improve
>yesterday plapatin kept chasing a MoMMI for half an hour trying to flash it, just to get zased and shocked

multi tile rod, hyper monoliths destroy floors

Yeah, that's called quality roleplay. He was roleplaying a severe autist with a mommy obsession since his mother abandoned him to an orphanage.

Oh, those monoliths.

Rin isn't getting unbanned. They are banned from any server which is similar to Veeky Forums and has shown time and time again they don't change.
No one will unban them unless they manage like 6 months on a high RP server with frequent connections without any incident.
Digitalis isn't coming back either.
Carsh will just fuck up again in the future, this is like his third time in a year, he never learns.
Solarious is still the same but they've just learnt to hide themselves better.
Zenny has just always been shit and got away with it because he has a somewhat likeable personality.
Plapatin is a dumb kid and shows time and time again he doesn't learn either.
People don't change, just sometimes they find out how to fly under the radar better than before. In the end it catches up with them.

People can and do change. But not a lot do.

Of course they can, problem is when every time they get unbanned / in server they repeat the same behavior / actions they were banned for to begin with
How many times are you going to invite the guy that deflates the ball when he gets it to play ball with you guys?

>people don't change
>several people on that list have changed a lot since being unbanned

In the age of the internet people purposefully seek out those who are too like-minded that they stagnate. No one challenges them and the ones that do, they run back to the ones that don't and use them as an excuse to ignore the challenge.
Shit like this has made people forget how to constructively argue and debate and instead resort to ad hominems and sheer laziness.
Apologises for the bit of the rant but I see it too much on places like twitter and reddit that it has me vexed today.

NEXT PERSON TO SAY 'FUCK YOU DUNY' GETS 500 POMFCOINS

FUCK YOU DUNY

DUCK YOU FUNY

you did it now just gimme your ckey and i'll fax it to ya

pomf123

sent
if I were you, I'd buy the vulpakanin race unlock ;)

I've seen such things happen before, it's kind of sad.

what if i told you i already have it?;)

oh man
you must be a good player to have THAT already

a REALLY good player.

I see it a lot. I think I'm lucky to end up with the group of friends I have. We have only minor similarities but still enjoy each others company and can argue on topics without it leaving a bad taste in anyones mouth. There's a level of respect of each others opinions that the conflicts don't cause any long term damage.
I stumble from community to community a lot because I'm a social chameleon and I love meeting new, fresh people for those kind of interactions. But too many times have I just... walked into a hugbox where anything minorly against their code is ousted.

I think this is fine: BECAUSE they are slow, it doesn't matter HOW SLOW they are so long as it's entertaining.
A possible angle is if you actively want input from other users as to that person's behavior and to what punishment they should suffer. This can help admins make decisions that are consistent with the population and possibly reduce the instances with those shitmins who do bullshit like "did you do X? No, I did Y and here's the log to prove it. Oh, OK, don't do it again. Sure. [banned for doing X]" or only looking at one side of the story and not even bwoinking the other guy before banning, or actively defending one side by aggressively attacking the other and refusing to hear anything (suggesting a live metaclub), etc.
But overall it would really just be for flavor, as an alternative to bomberman.

>Rin isn't getting unbanned
Wrong.
>Digitalis isn't coming back
Check back in a month.
>Carsh will just fuck again in the future
Doubtful.
>Solarious is still the same
False.
>Zenny has just always been shit
Untrue.
>Plapatin is a dumb kid
Slander.

Hello plapatin. Bored of your legos already?

That would most likely be why I see it less than you do. Not one for searching for people, although meeting and interacting with new people can be nice.
Keep those friends close, sounds like you've formed a real bond with them.

>receive variety of powers with which to mess with station and achieve antagonist goals, coupled with a high command position
>lol purge/antimov and hide in corner until shuttle call
Remove every goddamn anime hair for the love of christ

Some of their law uploads were amusing, like uploading KEEPER to the AI, but Antimov is dull as shit.

they live for the infamy of being everyone's least favorite player

>>Rin isn't getting unbanned
>Wrong.
It aint happening bud

I don't think you know who half of these people actually are.

How the hell do you jury-rig a fire suit? I swear I've tried every combination of materials and tools.

>plauge not on this list yet of banned retards
So, when are we gonna finally get rid of this attention whoring fag?

two blankets, cable coils and a gas mask plus a fire helmet

The time has passed, no one did anything when he was at peak so it's too late.

Bay diona sprites when?

Space blanket from a medkit, wire to hold it in place. Same with the gas mask, but add a red hardhat afterwards

What's different?

Which one was Solarious again?
Was that the gabby person that was always scouring the logs like an autist in search of ban valids?

Instead of a tree they look like several nymphs stuck together

Aren't they mechanically several nymphs together and can split?

Sounds a lot cooler than what we've got.

Yeah that's Gabby.

Was is the keyword

>Solarious is still the same
>False.

When did they get banned and why?
Couldn't find shit in the ban requests forum.

They kept dragging up month old drama while on a self requested ban and filling the thread and Pains PMs with it. Pain got fed up with it and banned him for being a nuisance to the community.

Then unbanned him 3 months later without saying a word and then admitting him doing so was a mistake but left it as is.
The entire time they were banned they stayed in the thread to stir stuff and post the same attentionwhorey stuff, which they carried on doing even when appearence banned and they still make posts trying to draw attention to them sometimes.

It's in the past now, everyone has moved on. Was a rule 0 ban for being a huge bitch.

Jesus.
What a fucking tumor.

The best part is that they tricked people into thinking they changed.

If you think there hasn't been a change you're silly. Compare now to just before Mr pain's ban.

People can change, not instantly and entirely overnight but gradually they can improve. Nobody is perfect but people can get better (and worse)

Now they've just learnt their shit won't be tolerated so they have to stay quiet.

You're aware they've "changed" before right? And they kept their shit under wraps for a week before exploding in a shower of autism again.