This is probably the wrong thread for it, but I really don't care...

This is probably the wrong thread for it, but I really don't care. I'm in a huge college town with a slightly stronger number of middle-eastern/Arabic persons than what I am used to. Ever since I came out this way, anytime I see these brand new $80,000+ muscle cars that have probably seen only one oil change so far, they're normally being piloted by some Arabic guy in his early/mid twenties. So what's the deal? How can they afford these things? Do they have loaded parents and the exchange rate from their respective region swings in their favor?

what the hell is a muscle car

>Pic related

Their families are wealthy. That is why they are attending university in the United States

Arabs have oil and lots of U.S. paper.

>Are Arabs rich?
Seriously? Is it possible to be this retarded in the information age?

Oil money

Muscle cars are non-existant outside of the US (niche)

But why. I have 3 cars with big blocks and there is no more fun to be had

DINGDINGDING

If someone is from a further place, he probably had to spend more to arrive than you did.

those are saudishits who get monthly gibs from the state's oil revenue
the chunk they receive is correlated to their familial closeness to the king

Oil money.

Duh.

Arabs literally fly FLEETS of super cars over to London every year to parade around.

>Being this much of a faggot.

nope. Some are paid to come BECAUSE they are poor and have good enough grades.
But yeah if they ride in muscle cars it's arab money.

Oil money monthly while you fight their wars, clean up after them and rent from them. LOL

t. Canadian

It's called having loaded parents. They also can use it to move assets overseas (china)

>implying that oil should be ever be changed and the car not discarded after 2000 miles and swapped with a new one like a non-plebian

Also a lot will come over just for the education, rack up a shit ton of debt, and then bail back to their country.

Why not. Wtf else is there to do when you have over 50 bently's in your bently account

>mfw