I'll start

>2000 Prelude
>General Altimax Arctics

>2003 BMW 330i
>Michelin Pilot Super Sports

>brz
>re71rs

Volvo C30
Trak snow chains because it never snows or even gets below freezing here, but the law says I have to have snow tires or snow chains on board from November to April so there we go

>2011 Crown Victoria
>Firestones

>heep wrangler
>Geolander AT-S

Just picked up a set of winter tires on steelies for cheap but the hub bore is a little bigger than the cars, should i bother with centric rings?

>2016 320i x-drive
>whatever tires they gave me on it

winter tires are a meme, all you need is awd desu

'99 Toyota Corolla hatch
Nokia Weatherproof, because winters don't really exist here.

>01' Galant
>Michelin Crossclimate

>Jeep Wrangler TJ
>Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.5

not too loud, they don't fuck with the handling too badly, work anywhere I've gone so far, and they look damn good too with white lettering. Not bad for a jeep newfag like myself

>buying a 320i
Kys eurocuck

honestly i dont remember but i took a pic of the winter wheels

>1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
>Bfg Gforce Sport Comp-2

Yes absolutely. Not only are they a pain in the ass to put on without them, the wheel will not be centered and the load will not be on the hub bore

>Putting Pilot Super Sports on a 330i

Never mind the winter bit why are you putting good tires on a shitbox? Half the fun is sliding around because you're on shit tires.

>1999 Toyota Solara
>Blizzacks

Its her first winter in Michigan. I expect the tires to outlast the body.

>Audi A4 B6 1.8 Turbo Quattro
>I don't know, some studded somethings

Winter will be fun

it would be a lot more fun if your car wasn't a 300 eur white trash piece of shit

>doesn't know his tires and is too lazy to go look

typical audi owner

Excuse me?

I'm wearing my jammies, not gonna go to the garage anymore. I've got other 16" wheels with Ice-X 2's but I don't know what I have under my car right now. What do you drive?

honda insight

what is winter?

>Nissan Micra K11 1.3
>Maxxis All Season AP2
We'll see how good they are, supposedly they are pretty good bang for the buck

I drive an A6 3.0 quattro
I also don't know what I have under my car right now

>interco super swamper tsl bias ply

have a big fuck you from florida

>2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
>Arizonian Silver Edition III All Seasons Front
>4 year old Yokohama Touring All Seasons Rear
It's fun being able to oversteer on command in rain and snow. I just drive slower when there are other cars around.

>living in a sub zero hell hole
no thanks

>Volvo 240
>Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8

>Fiesta ST
>Blizzak WS80

Grippy as fuck but I'll save money next time and just get Altimax

>2012 BMW X1
>Goodyear Nordic

>2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
>Michelin X-Ice 3

350z,

Michelin X-Ice3

>02 Zuki Esteem No ABS
>Hankook Optimo all seasons

Out-accelerating, out-braking and out-turning fucking idiots with winter tires and crossovers with fancy awd and traction control. Feelsgoodman.

I wonder where do you live and whether it snows in winter?

Alberta. Yes it snows.

I have a 2013 Scion tC. Needless to say, this is my commuter and I really don't need summer tires.

Nevertheless, when I got my tires rotated this week, the shop guy told me I should get a new set of tires for winter. I asked if my tires are bald. They have some life to them, he said, but they are summer tires. I had no idea. I pretty much assumed they were all season tires that came with the car, but the first owner must have bought summer tires. The car is at 45,000 miles, so I guess I assumed the smoothness of the tire was wear. I really can't tell the difference between summer and all season tires otherwise.

I've had this car for over a year, too. Granted, last winter was mild, but I didn't have any trouble. I have no practical place to store winter tires, so I'm planning on buying all seasons soon. Maybe the summer tires have enough life on them to sell.

Winter-rated AT masterrace here.

2011 FJ with BeefyG T/A KO2s

>tfw running at 60PSI

Hello friend!

>370z
>Cooper-starfire rs 5.0 winter

honestly looks good senpai

>2003 Chevy Cavalier
>rears: 4 month old Ironman iMove Gen 2 all seasons
>fronts: old ass dryrotten Firestone all seasons from previous owner
Just had them rotated and both have the same 4/32s tread depth. I'm gonna get 4 brand new tires after the first snow.

'sup

Nice ride you got ;) Is it your daily?

jesus nigger 60 psi?

Yep it's my daily. Though I tend to take off the 3-5 days a year when it snows heavy

They can go to 80 :^)

Plus you get better/more even wear, and longer life out them

Better MPGs too

Slightly harsher ride, but the FJ isn't a GT barge so w/e

The guys at work always insist on running the Chevy van tires at 80psi.

Higher PSI helps tighten up the steering on heavier vehicles with softer suspension. If they're loading the vans up with a lot of weight, it probably helps them with cornering.

Looks like someone got 2hektik.

>GT4 ST205
Some Nankangs that came with the car

>kangz

>1993 Prelude S
>Whatever the fuck Discount Tire put on all four wheels a year ago for $241 installed.

>$241 installed.

Lol that's gonna be one hell of an accident when they inevitably blow out at 80mph.

Maybe in the dry but it's a horrible idea in winter. It can't even make it up small hills and is constantly smashing into curbs.

I tend to air my KO2s down to about 50 in the winter, and with 4WD and a brain I fare well enough. Running these tires at 80PSI in the cold would be like driving on fuckin bricks, though.

your doing it wrong.

>Focus RS
>Michellin Alpin PA4

Just got them today. Live in an apartment so had to drive, in the snow and on summer tires, to the mechanic to pick them up and get them installed.

T H I C C

>1996 Mazda Miata
>Goodyear nordics

You have snow where you are???

I live in Texas so summer tires year-round.

>Integra
>Direzza DZ102 summer tires, because dirt cheap, grip well enough to have fun on the track, and last 30k miles.

>NSX
>G-force Sport Comp 2, very meh tire but the dealer put them there and I'm going to wear them out before buying something good. I'm not a good enough driver to track the car yet so all it gets used for is back road cruises.

Not really. It snowed today but it melted the moment it hit the ground so nothing accumulated.
I live in Seattle and it snowed, but I'm moving farther east where some snow will accumulate. But no more than an inch and a half a year.

I'm running Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for my summer tires so I need to switch when the temps get below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.

I dont drive it at all. it is the only car I own but I have three motorcycles that I ride pretty much year round.
I got the car to hoon around in and just beat up, but I've slowly become more attached to it lately.

I heard Seattle is a hotbed of leftist trash and mega-cucks. Is this true?

Yes I fucking hate it.
I moved here for a lucrative job and have decided to deal with an hour long commute to Downtown just to now deal with this leftist bullshit.
Nearly every fucking week there's a protest outside of my apartment.

>chebby sanic
>dem all seasons

>mfw doing 55mph

winter tires r 4 plebs

montanan driving on normal all seasons for 10 years with zero accidents

I don't live in a flyover shit hole so don't need (((winter tires)))

Sorry to hear that. I couldn't deal living in a place with that kind of daily shit. I was in Toronto during the G20 riots and I found myself overwhelmed with some primal urge to impart physical harm on the """protestors""". It's really weird, I watch it on TV and think it's stupid, but IRL I genuinely want to smash their heads in.

God I wish I existed in Weimar Germany. Fuck this gay era.

>I live by an ocean so I'm important

Looks so good. I really want an XJ just like that

It's pretty bad but since I look black and speak spanish, I get to say whatever bullshit I want and no one gives me shit since it's, apparently, impossible for someone who is not a "straight white male" to be racist.

>Using winter tires
Sure if you live in a frozen shithole

>2001 IS300

>idk my tire brands but I'm sure they're different

I know eh. Pic isn't mine, some user posted it from a /cozy/ thread. It was so aesthetic I had to save it.

You have minority privilege. Enjoy it.

Maine isn't a flyover state and our winters are garbage.

Canada isn't a f-frozen shithole...

wrx
>>toyo r888r
>>WS80s

I live in Commiefornia so I just run all seasons.

255 front, 275 rear.

>living where winter exists
Lol fags

>The annual meeting of the summer tires club

My Kumho KH11s would have me stuck as soon as I got out of the driveway. I'm not wiping out on the freeway with them. I'm stuck before I hit the road

back on topic

>94 Ranger 2wd peg leg
>Blizzak WS70

>2003 Toyota Hilux
>Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV

2010 Land Rover LR4
Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9, the roads aren't often plowed around me

>97 impreza L awd
>pirelli somethings because i'm poor (came with the car when i bought it earlier in the year)

>2006 Mustang GT
>Blizzaks

Wish me luck, boys. Last winter got pretty squirrelly, expecting this year to be just as bad.

How are you finding them, compared to other tires?

Really fucking good, but they destroy my MPG

Where in Montana? I just put on my shitty winters I got from my brother and keep getting stuck in my Mr2, it also snowed 8” today which isn’t helping.

2000 Prelude here too
The tires are some performance summer tires that came with the car when my father in law got it from copart 5 years ago; they are now technically bald. They plow the roads and salt the fuck out of them here in omaha (Bellevue) so it's not super bad but that patch of black ice will ruin your day.

degenerate

1988 Mercedes Benz 300E
Michelin X-Ice NORTH 3

ok bb thanks for posting yours

W201
Nokian Hakkapeliitta

ZZW30
BFG g-force Rival Comp 2

Yeah, no. Also Alberta, and you're definitely not doing any of that without a good set of winter tires. Granted people here drive slow as fuck in the snow, and can't seem to get more than 4 cars through a green light at a time, but you're still not doing any of that.

>2009 Honda Civic
>Some years old set of Hankook winter tires.
>Ordered a set of 4 Michelin X-Ice xi3.

Miata NA
Cheap Uniroyal all season tires.

Can't wait to die

>'05 Legacy Wagon
>All Seasons
Where I live there is no point as it rarely ever snows and when it does we all stay home.

>99 Passat
>Nokian DR4

>Celica
I live in phoenix, like wtf nigger why would I have winter tires lololololol

>02 Saturn l200
>Cooper Weathermaster St/2

Super agressive tread for a car but the grip is amazing in snow and slush. Only shitty part is they're a little noisy and I'm experiencing a 2-4 mpg drop depending on how I drive. The noise doesn't bother me since it's not even loud, my passengers don't even notice it but the inefficient uel economy sucks.

>1992 Chevy K1500
>General Grabber AT2

>2009 CVPI
>Firestone Firehawk GT pursuit

>needing winter tires

If the wheel uses acorn lug nuts you don't HAVE to because the wheel is lug centric. On my truck I have lug centric wheels with no hub rings and there's no vibration or anything even at 80mph so I figure it's fine. It's a good idea to use hub rings though and they're cheap as dirt anyways.

>1987 4Runner
>Goodyear Duratracs

>Being a shit enough driver to need winter tires in the snow.

>2007 wrx
>blizzaks