Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFj0e5dwkwE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0xoBUDUYyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
sec.gov/comments/sr-batsbzx-2016-30/batsbzx201630-1593495-132335.pdf
sec.gov/comments/sr-batsbzx-2016-30/batsbzx201630-1594698-132357.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP Nocoiners. They had a good run.

if the ETF deal fails in March, how much will BTC drop?

I want to buy a bitcoin but not if the price is getting cut in half right after the 10th.

Oh boy. Nocoiners torment continues beyond death. Now their souls are trapped for all ethernity. Very sad!

I only have one bitcoin but like 200k cash wasting away :/ do I force myself to wait till march 11?

$800 bottom

I feel bad for the bitslaves that can't see the "M" stamp.

This is going to sting so bad.

shia256 was a failure...

youtube.com/watch?v=AFj0e5dwkwE

feels fucking good man

youtube.com/watch?v=F0xoBUDUYyo

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

The bottom will fall out. Why do you think its being pumped like this? Wall St jews are driving it to the moon and when the ETF fails and they dump it'll be all the good goys left holding the bags.

hum hum hum

>having to rely on Chinamen getting past capital controls....

What's the big deal with an analyst with a healthy track record in using fundamental and quantitative analysis to say that holding a position in a cryptocurrency would require a hefty bit of speculation?

nocoiner here
I-i can still get in, r-right?

If you plan on holding long term then yes. Actually short term as well. Etf approval isn't even official yet. Lots of room for growth.

Isn't officially what? You dont actually think the SEC is going to approve it do you?

HOLY FUCK

>still has not realized bitcoin has deprecated the chink government

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

can you imagine in couple years being here and btc having hit something like $10,000.
how many suicides by then?

All indicators point to approval atm. Look up the resent meeting between the winks and the sec and at the market and add two and two together.

*and then look at the market

uhhh what?

Any chance of ETF insiders actually knowing the approval is coming even though we thought it wouldn't be? Would explain the gains. Most thought we would have a dump before the ETF due to it being a nonstart.

Sorry, it's 5 am here.
Read these:
sec.gov/comments/sr-batsbzx-2016-30/batsbzx201630-1593495-132335.pdf
sec.gov/comments/sr-batsbzx-2016-30/batsbzx201630-1594698-132357.pdf

We $25000 now.

>uhhh what?
t. guy who's been out of the loop for 24 hours

alright.

Still, your "indicators" are pretty fucking weak. The Winklevoss brothers met with the SEC? I mean its their pet ETF I hope they would even if it has very little chance of gaining approval. And the "market"? You mean the same market the Chinese froze? An American regulatory agency has no reason to risk looking like utter idiots (especially one with the SEC's sterling reputation) approving some bullshit ETF on behalf of some rich kids who got famous because of their portrayal in a movie.

So you're saying the ETF approval is already built into the price? That would be a bit bold.

Yup. Nocoiners btfo. It's funny as fuck at this point.

so short bitcoin? where can i do this in america i only trade forex

nocoiners. learn. when?

i want to buy btc but the process is so confusing and im afraid il lose my btc. wat do?

>So you're saying the ETF approval is already built into the price? That would be a bit bold.

No not at all, if ETF gets approval we'll see a influx of money into the hundreds of millions driving the price another 50% or so it's been expected.

Just thinking out loud some friends of those in the approval process and on the front line might of got prewarning approval is looking better than we thought originally and some investors are starting to get in early.

Just insider trading for the best part but not shares.

its gonna reach at least $5000 in the next 3 weeks

whaleclub

what the fuck. what are the indicators?

guessing

He's full of shit. It's going to be at least 10k by then

idiots
if you took literally 0.0001 milliseconds to look at the stochastic ichimoku cloud, or at the very least the parabolic RSI/MACD, you'd see that it has a target of $31,415.92 in the next ten days

I came to this conclusion also.

link?

>NOCOINERS ARE OFICIALLY DEAD.
nah we are fine thanks

Are you sure? According to my calculations it's $31,415.93.

Massive euphoria.

REMINDER: YOUR RETARDED KEK SHITCOINS AND STOCKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH /BIZ...

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sagesage sage sage sage!