/pg/ Persona General

Previous: Suave Sunday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk
youtu.be/iu6D5W3FVcQ?t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=XoVW3s3Ob_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter reporting in.

Kawakami a kawacutie

I love Ann!

Best woman, best cake, best wife.

She's cute.

She's mine /pg/

The cutest.

Neet?

robot is forever!!

Claiming this sweet-eating, sweet-demeanored, sweet-eating sweetie pie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

FemJoker x Kawakami new chapter very soon. Please look forward to it.
pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk

Obligatory Makoto post

youtu.be/iu6D5W3FVcQ?t=45s
Don't mind me, just posting the best unused track in the series.

Aggressive sensei.

Magic Ability or Debilitate?

If you're not DOOTING you're doing something wrong.

Debilitate

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Best boy coming through

Just found this video, no idea what's going on in it

youtube.com/watch?v=XoVW3s3Ob_4

That's not Tatsuya. Adachi might be the best man, but the title of Best Boy belongs to Tatsuya.

Not even the best protagonist in his own game

It's an old one, but
>Joker and Futaba come home from a trip with a black bag
>Sojiro is curious and asks what's in it
>Futaba explains that they bought a "wonderful new toy" and that she can't wait to "play with her boyfriend"
>They go upstairs
>Sojiro hears bedsprings creaking and Futaba giggling
>Sojiro looks like his soul just died a little
>Meanwhile upstairs it turns out They're playing vidya and having fun with their new wireless retro controllers, and they're fidgeting while sitting on the bed.

Katsuya>Tatsuya

They're all the best, though. With the exception of Yukino, she had her time in P1.
Why do i bother responding to a tripfag again

That's not Nanjo.

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Joker is known to be THE most hung guy in the Phantom Thieves, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Yu and Door-kun. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Ann's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Joker barely able to force it past the knob, and Takamaki moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Joker's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Would you guys say playing the PSP Persona 2 is worth it? Just finished up 3 and 4, and I'm wondering if it's worth my time or if it's shit.

Birthday boy coming through!

>she had her time in P1.

Not really dude. Yukino hardly said much even in SQQ.

It's great. Start with IS since it's the first game, EP hasn't been translated but a fan translation is being worked on so it should be ready by the end of 2017.
The game is great, the gameplay is a tad different but you can get used to it. If the difference is too much you can just load up a spoiler free guide and stroll through the game, if you're a casual :^)
tl;dr yes they're great

Not him, but I thought the game was easy as hell?

Is this pasta?

Doctor Legs

It's not hard if that's what you mean, if you abuse and choose the right fusion spells and personas it's disgustingly easy, but i doubt that you can get all that in your first playthrough without a guide.
There are some scummy demons that halve your cash, or some enemies literally one-shot you and there's nothing you can do. It's not Hama nor Mudo, you literally fucking die, period.

Better stock up on those chewing souls and revival beads, also antidotes.

Both P2 games are pretty solid, but they're basically just mainline SMT titles. If your main attraction to Persona is the daily life shit that sets it apart as a franchise these days, you'll be disappointed. If you just want a solid JRPG then P2 is probably worth your time.

Yes

Have you never read the Liam Neeson x Natalie Portman pasta?

Neeson is supposed to have a gigantic dick.

How do I get higher agility then Makoto? Because of her gun that give 10+ to all stats she always goes first and I hate it.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

check her ag stat, get a Persona with a higher one
or give her a different gun

So I'm going to finally try and fight the Reaper like a man. Does he pull his Mind Charged Megidolaon's if you RESIST elements, or only if you outright block them?

get/ make a persona with higher Agility?

>mfw Persona 4's megidolaon
what were they fucking thinking

Block IIRC. He'll spam the fuck out of it.

that you should man up and live in the world of strength you pussy

So Satanael is safe from his horseshit?

I hate P5 God Hand so fucking much but I don't make a post about it.

You just did.

Not at all, he'll spam.

You can always play on Easy. Or maybe play a real sheen maguumi tensay game.

So fuukafag is confirmed dead, right?

Futaba is /mygirl/

WAY TO GO YUKA-TAN

I think he is honestly

nah, he tried to ditch his current persona and have a fresh start, pretending he's a different Fuukafag.

I meant the fact that it's fucking terrible
>140-180 damage
hahahah what the fuck

yeah, him and chihibro are both in a shallow grave rn

someone should check if there's any recent murders in spain or something

I want to touch her thighs

But Satanael RESISTS everything, he only actually BLOCKS Bless and Curse spells.

Chihibro is alive, he's been posting Chihiro every day at least once.

I'll use my _______

yeah, satanael follows in the tradition of ng+ only personas in that he's custom built to prevent the superbosses from mashing their FUCK YOU AND DIE button

PERSONA

He is? Idr seeing him post in like 2 days at least. Also did mariefag kick the bucket yet? I haven't seen him in a while either

That reminds me, Why does everyone use hassou Toni man against the twins when satanael resists everything and would be a better choice?

Who else is hoping that our Ultimate Persona isn't the Deus Ex Machina button in P6? I don't think I can stand it much longer.

No one is giving him (You)s, but yeah. He's been posting. Doesn't stay to shitpost anything else though.

Mariefag I think I saw the day before yesterday? He's been avatarfagging less overall, so it's difficult to tell if he's been here or not.

>talking about the tripfags
Stop that at once!
Who cares whether they're dead, alive, or somewhere in between. The point is that they aren't here, and that's a wonderful thing. I'm tired of hearing about them when they're here, and I don't want to hear about them when they're not here.

Your shitposting manages to get replies consistently, someone must have taught you how to bait people.

*leans closer*

Tell me everything!

Daily reminder that all waifus are shit. From now on let's discuss only boys.

t. fuukafag

So there's this place called /pg/...

because yoshitsune is broken as shit (sune)

also because the new fusion mechanics make it way easier to tinker with resist x skills so anyone autistic enough to ng+ the game up to the twins can just as easily create a yoshitsune that has all the necessary resistances, plus hassou tobi

/pg/? I was willing to buy this Metaverse nonsense about stealing hearts through a phone app, but now I think you're full of shit.

>tripfags
How new are you? None of those guys are tripfags

there's a difference between /pg/'s avatarfags and tripfags user...

Okay

nah

>Why does everyone use hassou Toni man against the twins
>hassou Toni man
I wonder

Okay. This is my husband.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Andrew. I love him.

I've been told that this line is annoying I only played the sub version and she says "koko wa perusona de" in a cutely manner

Will Fuukafag become a confidant in P6 and teach us the ways of autism?

My bad, avatarfags. It's been a long day. Although I'm pretty sure that Mariefag has a trip.
Wait, now we're talking about these fuckers again. Fuck you.

that would be (You)

Joker comes to see me every day, and he's always out of breath, like he's in a hurry. He always asks for the affinity reading, but I think that's just an excuse to see me!

I'm so glad I have a man like him to myself...

I think it was pretty cute
boys are shit!

Hassou Tobi is literally the most powerful attack in at the very least P3-P5. (Discounting the fusion spells, of course.

It's one of my favorite lines from ENG Makoto, she really shines when Makoto is being aggressive

I disagree that all waifus are shit, but I'll happily discuss the boys,

Are we posting trash cans?

If we discuss boys, can we do it in a way that isn't gay? I'd like to talk about Joker, Ryuji, Yusuke, and Akechi, but not in any kind of gay way.
Or are there too many fags here to do that?

no u

Hassou tobi isn't in P3

Nah, we're posting waifus

... Maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but I'm confused. Are his resistances enough that the Reaper will use regular attacks, or will he spam countless Megidolaon's because he resists EVERYTHING?

You expect me to believe that you spend all day on some sort of website where you read the same posts over and over, and argue about "why-foos"?

And you insist that there was another party involved, one obsessed with a woman named Fuuka Yamagishi. Well, where is he?