Im from spain and im looking forward to buy my first car. Im 28 and never drived even if I always liked cars

Im from spain and im looking forward to buy my first car. Im 28 and never drived even if I always liked cars.

Now I want to celebrate my bitcoin gains with a nice first car (i've been studying bitcoin and crypto for years, im not a opportunist newfag cashing out to buy a car, this is a small% of my BTC holdings that I will keep until nice retirement).

I was considering the Nisan 350z. I've heard the motor is very solid, you can buy an used one with 100k+ km and still be safe (I look for less than 100k+ km tho)

Also heard consumption is on the affordable side and its easy to drive.

I would like recommendations like:

-What year to look for and what year to avoid.
-Any must-have upgrades or serie is ok (I would like the mods as seen on this picture, if you know what are these do tell, because the default one looks too much like an older man's car)
-I would any other advice or recommendation of other cards

Budget: 20000€ aprox or less.

Here you can see the current prices:

milanuncios.com/nissan-de-segunda-mano/nissan-350z.htm?demanda=n&orden=caros

It's ordered by price (more expensive to less)

You can see year, and km's used.

I've seen in USA it's way cheaper for some reason.

I also considered a Corvette c5 or something because here is rare, but im a bit scared of it and it may be too expensive with the gas.

Other urls found in this thread:

milanuncios.com/motor/corvette-c5.htm?hasta=20000&orden=caros
milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-corvette-c6-targa-235977491.htm
milanuncios.com/porsche-de-segunda-mano/porsche-cayman-s-239404748.htm
milanuncios.com/honda-de-segunda-mano/s2000.htm?demanda=n&orden=caros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're in a European country then I would checkout a 6-speed C5 Corvette. Purely for cool factor. You can get mid 20mpgs if you cruise. I would take a C5 any day over a 350z, also parts are cheap from burgerland.

Thanks but why would you prefer the C5 over 350z?

Also heres a list of 20000 and below C5's, what do you think?

milanuncios.com/motor/corvette-c5.htm?hasta=20000&orden=caros

How is the price in comparation to US?

Fuck the C6 looks much better

milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-corvette-c6-targa-235977491.htm

But there aren't many and they are used as fuck at 150km+ on average

No use in comparing with american prices, that notion is completely useless because due to the size of the market cars are dirt cheap in the us, you are never going to find a corvette or any car for that matter at a similar price it goes for in the us

Be careful of the C5 if its older than 2001. The ABS module isnt manufactured anymore and likes to fail. If you live somewhere that something like that would fail the cars inspection, you're fucked trying to find a replacement part.

Spain isnt the US, how is he going to find parts for a 15+yo american car, stop memeing

so 350z is it then?

looks cool desu

i just need to know what upgrades to get to make it look like that

what do you think its cooler, this look or the riced out look in the OP picture??

07+ 350z with low miles and service records, DO NOT GET THE AUTOMATIC

This look. The Nismo wing looks like it belongs on the car, and it looks like someone who isn't a Mexican highschooler owns that 350 and actually cares for it.

>hits it big on bitcoins

>jumps off his rocket to the moon in favor of a 350z

fucking retard

Did you even read the post? He said this was a small percentage of his Bitcoin gains

He's just mad he didnt jump on it on time.
(I sure am)

Thanks. I like both but the OP look would be cooler if I was 19 and not 28.

So do you recognize the parts on that picture? What are the sides and front? it's all nismo? what are these rims? it looks great.

do you think it looks better white or black?

i also got this pic saved with some bodykit on the filename, not sure if same

retards who can't read can't into bitcoin and therefore are mad

automatic cars are hard to buy in here in spain, most people drive manual afaik, but automatics are starting to rise

why the hate for automatics? don't they reduce accidents specially as a noob?

>350Z
Even I did better, and I bought the worst 2liter Sierra I could have found.

OP is a faggot.

also, why did you mention 07 specifically

what are the pros and cons of each year and is investing on the latest 09 model worth it?

i also considering spending an extra if the 370z is worth or a waste of money and maybe more expensive to maintain than the 350z even if newer

They take control away from the driver, and especially older ones are slow and clunky.

Get an S2000 instead

No
Just learn standard

>2liter Sierra
i remember the dad of a friend when i was a kid had the cosworth

it was such a cool car and we used to open the top window (it was rare to see this back then)

also the windshields on the front lights was also very unique

too bad in 2017 you would look like a fucking gitano with one of these

the s2000 was one of these "i want this car as a kid" cars

but im not sure, they are too old and used, not sure how reliable motors are (i was told the motor on the 350z is solid at high km rate, not sure about s2000) not sure also about maintainance costs, gas costs etc

theres also the price, it goes too high at $30000 ish

for that price, I can find this nice Cayman S:

milanuncios.com/porsche-de-segunda-mano/porsche-cayman-s-239404748.htm

what do you think

heres a list of the S2000 found on this website:

milanuncios.com/honda-de-segunda-mano/s2000.htm?demanda=n&orden=caros

Get a 370z if money isn't an issue (including insurance). Much better engine & chassis.

My daily car is a 350z (the first generation). It fine. I mean it's reliable (very reliable) and kind of fast (faster than many cars on the road). But still 370z is a better car.

>also, why did you mention 07 specifically
Because VQ35HR

milanuncios a shit, go to coches.net