What is the best way to forget about it? Alcohol isn't cutting it any more

>be me
>boss is going to lease a car
>he only makes 30k or less a year
>tell him multiple reasons why leasing is the most autistic thing on the planet
>bosses boss comes out of nowhere
>explains that he loves his leased truck
>he makes roughly 80k a year so it's no wonder he loves leasing
>boss basically ignores me while having a discusssion about leasing with bosses boss
>find out the next day he leased a fucking Toyota Corolla
> a
>fucking
>corolla
>so far he's had to:
>find different insurance since his won't cover leases
>cut back on grocieries "only a tiny bit though!"
>hasn't gone out with his friends in weeks
>other employees at the workplace literally call him a retard for leasing
Honestly hope he goes under on the payments just so my point is proven

It just sucks. I was promised lower payments and no maintenance fees and instead all I got was insurance restrictions, mileage restrictions, and an ultimatum of turning the vehicle in and paying a fuckton of "disposal fees" or buying the car out and paying fucking more payments for 36 more months.

I'm an alcoholic now and I can't stop because of this

Leases are only an option if you have amazing credit. I purposely bought shit on credit when I was in highschool to builld up that delicious credit. I now have a 200k mortgage with 0.8% interest over the course of 30 years.

>leaselets

Take your girl to a nice restaurant. Excuse yourself to take a crap. Go outside and kick in every door panel, roof, and hood. Return and finish your evening together. The car will be totaled by insurance.

yeah but you got a nice car though.
you do have a nice car, right?

That is one good thing. I have extremely good credit now because never missed any payments and learned a valuable lesson to never set foot on a stealership ever again.

>feelsbadman

>implying a girl would date am alcoholic.

Yeah I leased a 2015 lexus.

it'll be fine if it doesn't get damaged and you don't go over the mileage.
Don't worry at it. Its on;y money and you'd probably only spend it on drugs and alcohol anyway (i would).

What do you do that your boss makes less than $30k?

this, seriously

Still I feel like I got raped. The only damage is a smol door ding and I'm well under mileage

It's not rape when you bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart.

yeah I'm pretty sure putting your signature on an official contract is considered consent

most people on Veeky Forums work in IT

It's more like I dressed like I was asking for it and walked down a dark alley in Detroit.

That's what they say at least. I think a high number of /o lives at home or is in University though.

I'm in the tech field and I'm over 100k, do you mean most normal IT jobs are between 30-60k??

everyone on Veeky Forums is on over 100k.
is this your first day?

The boss is probably a shift manager at Walmart or the likes. Usually managers make slightly more than the employee at grocery/department stores

What are the chances of becoming a regional/store manager from there?

great if you like sucking dick