/khg/-Kingdom Hearts General

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

KH3 Orchestra Trailer: youtu.be/eaHSpUZgW24 -- June 10, 2017
Nomura in Dengeki Playstation: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876 -- December 21, 2016
New Trailer and World Reveal @ D23 Expo -- July 15, 2017
No Official Release Date at this time.

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/881709081521770501
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
pastebin.com/QE6ARXv6
youtu.be/b9F0d5pd1Uk
archive.is/f5q2J
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread Theme: what's that ONE boss fight that makes you question whether you ACTUALLY want to replay the game?

lol "no name" edition

Cave of Wonders Guardian

>implying Earthshaker is bad
It's even the second visit boss, you can do everything in the world and stop there

So does Sora just have an army of Dream Eaters now?

>Your adventure begins in the dead of night. Your road won't be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journey's end.

I honestly can't tell what's intentional or not anymore.

Lea has the most retarded looking keyblade.

Larxene, Riku Replica, and Marluxia

>hating the 3 best parts of the game
???

*joins your Union Cross session*

But user, he's actually well designed and challenging without being bullshit.

>Beat them
>Beat Demyx
>get gibbed by the chasm Morning Stars
>yfw they give you this look when you respawn

Then why is there a sunset at the beginning?

you respawn after that fight

Because sometimes in my stupid mind I remember the intro wrong and think it says dusk instead of night... But I meant in the general meaning of things, as in things got darker before the daybreaks in a good way.

What will Castle Oblivion be like in KHIII?

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/881709081521770501

why are they suddenly pushing gems so hard?

I expect nothing and I'm still disappointed

a cutscene.

I really hope we get main story missions this month and not shitty Disney filler no one cares about

Well, we're back in Daybreak Town at least...

>two gems
For comparison, the equivalent JP premium quest was 3x each gem and 7(?) Brooms

Playing through KH2 right now and what is up with the insane difficulty spike during the second Demyx fight?

Everything has been a joke so far and I've died like 7 times in a row to him now.

you are like a little baby

on critical lv.1 that is the hardest part of the game though

He's the kickoff of the 2nd half of the game, enjoy the ride.

I finally beat him but just barely. I've actually played through this game before but that was back it when it had just been released and I honestly can't remember anything. It's like I've never played it before.

Filthy gaijin don't deserve equality.

>went to an orchestra playing live with a video accompaniment
>before the show started the conductor encouraged the crowd to be as loud as possible
>cheer and clap when your favourite characters show up etc.
>everyone did and it was a really fun show
The complete opposite of the KH Orchestra. The people who attended that should have judged the whole vibe of the thing beforehand

Nothin' personnel

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

fuck this piece of shit

You are like little baby

>played 358/2 days
>do not remember either of those

Probably because Days is forgettable on bad

Leechgrave is a shitty boss that's easily baited into a pattern but has a fuckton of HP

Ruler of the Sky is a shitty boss you have to chase around with flying controls, who shoots projectiles 2fast4u and has an attack that is very nearly un-avoidable because his hitbox suddenly because three times its normal size

You're probably right. I barely remember a thing gameplay-wise about it, just that I barely enjoyed it
I loved the story though. I would have been more than happy to endure it again if 1.5 had a full remake of it just for the story alone

pastebin.com/QE6ARXv6
for those that missed it last thread
expires in 8 hours

what is it

its a kh2 essay thats like 28k words long and is sold for like 5$

I thought pastebins didn't expire.

I made it so it expires. I mean if you want to you could copy it and put it in a permament pastebin but then its your legal problem

I went ahead and downloaded the .txt, fuck you for not uploading the .epub/.mobi, and I'll probably read it later this week. Hopefully more chapters are like the Kotaku ad and less are like the pages getting posted earlier.

The only thing I remember gameplay wise was that there was an incredibly bullshit superboss on like, the second to last day of freedom and how annoyed I was about the multiplayer having a time limit so even if you DID get enough people together you couldn't beat it unless you somehow had an entire team of gods.

youtu.be/b9F0d5pd1Uk
I swear there was a scene that used this as comedically sad recently
maybe khux?
i just remember it not being sad enough to warrant using that track
anyone know what I'm talking about?

>some lux-hungry whales joined my shitty bear party this week
Can't wait for lux rankings to be posted

archived your pastebin :^)

archive.is/f5q2J

user... You sly fox.

Any advice?

Dream Drop and 0.2 down, all I have left to do is brush up on X.
I don't have a device that can run it.
Will this playlist suffice?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2

Yeah, that's the whole original game plus the new main story from Union χ[Cross] in Japan

Seems to have all the more important cutscenes, so you should be fine.

Thank you!

Get a haircut.

>falling for the Starlight meme

i have 10k jewels should i pull the current banner or wait?

Yes.

user while i appreciate a humorous yes as must as the next guy i need some actual opinions pls.

What do you need medal wise?

I have two guilted medals, the key arts beginning and donald b so i need just about anything i can get really. I don't keep track of jp banners so i don't know with banner were getting next afters the ones we got now so i don't know if it would be worth it to save up or not.

Just wait for next banner. Dragon Maleficient and Terranort aren't Limited Time medals, so you could probably pull them from future deals.

Work on guilting story medals for now and save your jewels.

Thank you i just got pass mission 500 so i starting worrying about getting better medals and ya i do need to work on guilting my story medals so i'll do that while i wait for the next banner.

So long as you have a buff medal like Illustrated Kairi you'll be fine for story mode.

Back to business as usual.

Friendly reminder.

>global pricegouging
>comparing to modern prices instead of buying per release since 2002

Well fuck, they had to be at certain times of the day that I won't be able to do them and get the jewels.
Fuck this shit. What were they thinking?

is there any point in keeping multiple copies of a medal after you've fully guilted one?
i already know it doesn't increase nova
mentally i have a hard time selling shit medals i pulled since i spent (ingame) currency on them
but i already max guilted my herc, donald b, and some others but keep pulling them
do you guys just sell them automatically or what?

any reason why i shouldn't fuse my vanitas remnants?

I heard people saying you can get 12.5m with just 56% score mod.
How?
I have 56% and only got 11.9.

L method
no idea why it's called that
basically you want to use like 4 buffing medals and 1 max guilted medal that does 1 hit
most folks just use AB3max xaldin on divine rose and use xaldin as many times as they can
this means doing it to the small fry as well as the big guys
also some enemies can regen health which you may be able to use to farm more points
a lot of RNG is involved

Which monsters regen? I've been going down the blue path.

I'm pissed off about that two.
>hurr here's two random hours you can get your jewels
Fucking SENA you greedy ass kikes just give me my fucking daily jewel quest like normal.

And uh where in all that would I put my score medals?

the cabinets, the white roses, and the purple flower in the far bottom right

i don't blame you for not using youtube tutorials
those whale streamers are cringey to hear talk and always have an annoying accent

haven't i spoonfed enough?
buff, then score medals, then obviously your heavy hitter should be the last medal

I was able to get 12.5 million by having at least one GAU medal, followed by three KA medals, and then Xaldin B on Divine Rose 30, with another Shared KA.

The point is that you do as much damage as possible to one target. The final fight with the copter fleet will require you to make it at least two turns to finish so you can deal that much damage. Even with the small enemies you want to deal heavy damage, but only beyond level 100 enemies. The smaller ones are to help replenish your SP.

>spoonfeeding to normies too lazy to google a hsc tutorial
my score is going to drop significantly isn't it

>giving this much of a shit about phone game scores

As long as you got past 12.5 million, why does it matter? We get brooms now (albeit very limited), but it's traits that you want. Why get guilt when something like Doublecast or Aerial/Ground Def are capable of doing potentially more damage?

>We get broom now
FTFY

For traits

someone please help

i just finished BBSFM a couple days ago, including the final episode, and i've been trying to unlock the secret episode but it doesn't seem to be working. i got all the stickers for all the characters, what shoudl i do next? i played all campaings on proud

>what shoudl i do next?

Google

have you stuck the stickers into the sticker album?

i did, can't find anything useful

yep. even got the trophy.

The Iron Imprisoner, because I need to beat the fourth version to get the best shotlock for Terra.

>can't find anything useful

Then you didn't google the correct info.
Try Secret episode requirements BBSFM.

Unlock everything. And I mean fucking everything.

That's why I am on a second playthrough on the Hardest mode.

I don't get it. Why everyone says that Kingdom Key is the keyboard that Riku inherited from Terra? I thought that he only inherited the ability to use it but then he done goofed.

my final episode save doesn't have all the stickers but all the other do, could that be the reason why?

if it is, then i'm kinda screwed seeing as how i need one in radiant garden but i can't get it because going there starts the terra-xehanort boss fight