This board has a terrible tripfag infestation and mods do nothing to clean up this place when they start blatantly...

This board has a terrible tripfag infestation and mods do nothing to clean up this place when they start blatantly shitting it up with their 9gag level posts.

Have a Rolls Royce

Is Rolls the only company still doing Suicide doors on normal production cars?

Eat my ass
This is just the beginning
Here have my custom made pic for ur library

Someone got triggered by !t8NEWFAGAY's truth bombs.

This. Most tripfags here are based oldfags.

Tesla does

Way too much hdr editing on that photo my dude

Veeky Forums has always had a high trip population

theres less now than there used to be

did you put the HDR on Russian

i was tripping but I dont have a car
wat do

Rethink your life

A car basically functions as a trip. Some people used to just double up. Most trips are ok apart from being trips. The shitters are literally 3 people who don't even trip anymore.

>Veeky Forums has always had a high trip population
>theres less now than there used to be

This. Get fucked OP. There also used to be zero moderation and no capcha - that's the entire point of Veeky Forums. If you want moderation go post at the 99% of other forums where you can't say what you actually think w/o getting banned.

>used to be zero moderation
>implying that had changed
>zero moderation is bad
Chill mods are good. No mods is TERRIBLE.

That doesn't negate that tripfags have and always will be attention whoring pieces of shit. Doesn't really matter what board it is, that won't change.

How would one get into being a mod here?

You're automatically disqualified of you have any intention of actually doing anything other than put background audio on /b/.

Nvm

BMW is

Why don't you go over to bookface and bitch about it?

And btw, there aren't allowed to be any meta threads anymore... so, this thread isn't allowed.

>actually posting on Veeky Forums
I come here once in blue moon if people link me some shit and I'll lurk for 2 mins on the catalog just like I'm doing now. This place is a festering shithole and will never change, get over it. At least it's not /pol/, everyone from there deserves to be executed.

Hello newfriend. Are you enjoying your stay? I quite using my trip but thought I would bring it back out just for you.
Reminder that 90% of shitposting is by anons

I miss the days when 60% of the post where tripfags. It cut down on the GTR VS CORRVETTE YOUR ASSMAD XD type shitposting(we had mustang vs m3 shitposting back then)

Things where never the same here after that one year where Trolly kept on getting banned for selling his stickers. Spring 2014 I think.

pic not related

this is a forum for shitposting about shitboxes. Nobody cares about rolls royce

You aren't wrong but you're still a fag

>newfaggay posting without a trip

OP you just have to realize that the mods are busriding faggots. They can’t tell the difference between a troll thread and a legit one. Its just the price we pay for being smarter than them, sadly