Robinhood Returns

Post your retuns below folks

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4049320-rite-aid-investors-take-hard-look-walgreens-merger-valuation-voting)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking TSLA crashed

Was kicking myself for not holding longer, but now I'm just glad I captured $40 per share of that $100 move and got out.

I would but my chart won't show up and its been like this for a couple of weeks. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried uninstalling it, turning my phone on and off, etc.

I'm not even in my final form.

Can I use robinhood if I live in UK?
Or is it strictly limited to the US?

Don't think you can, it requires a US social security number

I fucked up and accidentally sold AMD through a stop loss at -.15 per share the day that it rocketed up to 14.50

Killing it

In all seriousness though, I just got an account a few days ago and am holding 1 share of Nike and 2 of AMD.

Averaged down on MGTI

It decided to shoot up 20% today. No idea why.

The question is, is it going to keeo crashing, because my cushion is getting worn thin.

should we buy this dip?
I'm not yet into TSLA stock

Yes, there seem to be some concerted effort to undermine Tesla.

My local news headlined it as Tesla losing profitability. Even the most junior investor looking at their financials would see this was their most profitable quarter yet, they just choose to increase R&D expenses constantly.

I don't hold personally but only because I like low value stock trading.

Are you me? 100$ seems like a good safe starting point, eh? Good luck user

Is robin hood for small amounts of money as well?
I'm in scandinavia so my investing situation is quite annoying. We don't have many big brokers and we have to pay some taxes on what we earn from the investments

I just threw $1000 into RAD. The stock should rise at least $2 after the merger with WBA goes through. Long term investors are protesting to the FTC that the merger will shaft them due to the enterprise value for the stores attempting to be merged being much higher (some of them think around $19.00.); however, the new short-term investors piling in and buying up RAD stock who are in favor of the deal should far outweigh the long-term support.

This is my sentiment anyways.

So how does this company afford zero commission ? Fml I'm in Canada no Robin Hood here yet!

Lol

I know, I am ridiculously dumb for throwing all of my money into one basket, but I believe that this deal will go through.

If any of you are interested in getting the perspective of the long-term RAD investors, then you should read this article on SeekingAlpha
(seekingalpha.com/article/4049320-rite-aid-investors-take-hard-look-walgreens-merger-valuation-voting)

It's a very detailed accounting of what a large-shareholder believes is happening behind the scenes with the management.

Walgreens certainly seems to be shafting RiteAid. This doesn't matter to me though.

Because like I said before, the amount of new investors who are acceptive of this deal should far outweigh the power of the larger shareholders, and whenever you combine that with the poor management done by the chairmen who already have their bags packed, this should spell gains for anyone who invests in the short-term.

how come

TBIO
NVDA
RNVA

what is this app/program you all are using?

>im a biz noob

am I shadow banned? I never get an replies on bix

robinhood

thanks

do you drink champagne?

Guys lets all have a champagne to celebrate this succes we all have! Cheers!

Enjoy paying those taxes stock fags.

I swear to god you robinhooders are worse than those gpu idiots on /g.

Are there any fees to worry about?
Signing up right now.

I don't use RobinHood, it's shit. I'm using Etrade

No, it will only be worse from now, the stock is hugely overpriced

u made 180 in a year, how are you not suicidal. i made 80 in one day at one point and felt like shit.