/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>After Rider’s chariot roared past, Berserker didn’t even have the strength to stand. The figure with the black armour lied face up on the ground.
>The recumbent Berserker stretched out his leg weakly in an attempt to stand, but he had suffered a heavy impact and it seems he had realised he can’t possibly keep on fighting. Just when he has carefully stopped moving, his outline was already getting fuzzy and dissipating away like thin mist. He removed his physical form and resumed his spiritual form, and ran away in that fashion.

What counts as a "Lawful" and "Divine" servant?

I learned something today.

This is an OP I can get behind.

WAIT WHAT

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY 20 FREE QUARTZ

THE THING ON NEWS ALREADY SHOWED UP BUT I HAVE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING BOUDICA FROM FINISHING SEPTEM

WHERE ARE THEY?

Why are flat servants the best?

JANNU

>chink literally declares he's going to falseflag as a butthurt person
>400 posts of (You)s later
I want /v/eddit to leave.

Got Waver and Jeanne to 60

Who should I level now?

Day change, not the daily quest change.

All this asspain over a joke manga servant that's not even confirmed to be what people think them to be.

Come on guys.

> You never get to see how Scheherazade's story alter Helena

Why?

Not really F/GO related but one of the F/GO artist I am following retweeted this and it is cute and wanted you guys to see it.

>Shirou real reason for becoming a segi no mikata

Siquri doki desu thread

But it's fun

Is your waifu above the sacred line?

STAY STILL JANNU

DxD collab when?

I love Altera!

nice try but the artist already publically apologized for their rudeness, so TM knew exactly what they were doing

POST SUPPORTS

When is matsuryun drawing for FGO again?

No please. Not with these gacha rates, don't make me go through the hell of trying to roll my wife.

Arash, Eric Bloodaxe, Spatacus or Kiyohime for farming.

The identity was a guess from a fan artist you fucking retard.

Its always funny to me that DxD threads always get turned into powerlevel discussions.

Yes.

Hammy is cute!

/TheHighestATK/ thread.

I just want a Mizuryu Kei drawn servant, is that so much to ask?

After the Ikkitousen collab.

never because they mostly likely got blacklisted after shitting all overs the chinese playing this game

>wanting yet another slut servant

After Umineko collab. Why do you think DW added color texts in Agathar?

My dick can only take so much.

Do you like having shit taste of first artist preference?

I need images of this cute loli.

It would be fun!

Which servant would be most at home in the cuck shed?

Helena went to Agartha of her own free will, she wasn't yanked out of Chaldea like the others.

Reminder.

Why is Red Nero above the meme line if she is the same as Cuckmamo

what do you do when you get offended?

You stop it. If there was a collab and she was in the gacha I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't roll her.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

disgusting chinks

When we get Helena Alter, or Proto Helena.

HASHIRE SORI YO.

I respectfully try to educate the cuplrits so they can learn from their ignorance which worked as evident by the artist apologizing

Is this from a DxD mobage? Is it fun?

Who is your wife user?

I want to praise Lady Wu!

Do you think Delightworks has realized their mistake of not releasing her and Fergus Lily yet?

are the LN any good i need something good to read

Which servant gives the best footjobs?

He's doing a good job if he's baiting. He sounds exactly like the chink I've met in real life that gets REALLY butthurt about anything WW2 japs related. But for some reason he likes the Germans and Russians. I guess that's how powerful conditioned thinking is.

Do you main Guan Yu in SMITE?

I feel like I could do better. I've been throwing bronze exp at my weaker servants, silver I've been burning, and gold I've been using on appropriate servants.

>Do you think Delightworks has realized
no

Man Darnic is hot, I wish he didn't get fucked so hard in Apo.
Anyone else thinks Balmung looks too small in the anime?

Yes. No, it's your standard card collecting with no substance whatsoever. You put money in, disappointment comes out. You put more in in hopes of getting the card you want, you still don't get it. The rates are awful, there's no story and there's no real gameplay.

When do we get the rest?

What about the fact that she said she wasn't felt like herself until a moment ago (after Scheherazade is gone)? Da Vinci chan event comment that she was probably under the NP influence like the other servants.

>gold I've been using on appropriate servants.
Well you better stop having autism or you won't ever level an extra class servant

How much have you actually done for the victims of WW2 if you care so much? Educating foreigners is all you cared?

I'll worry about that when I roll one.

Rie will pummel them on radio about how she want Fergus Lily for her shota team and they will give in.

Just fap to the cards

>not maining wukong
Pleb

Dorian Gray could be potentially op as shit.

Presuming he comes with his painting, you could lock it up and hide it in like Germany or something then come back to Fuyuki and enjoy your completely impossible to kill servant giving all the other's syphilis

>You put money in, disappointment comes out. You put more in in hopes of getting the card you want, you still don't get it
Hey I'm used to that

>sperg from /fgog/ begging people on github not to release memu bypass

LOL

They should make an event where you fight against the League with seven servants in a greater holy grail war.

This, she'll be assblasted.

DW FIX EMUS NOW FFS

Finally got my NP5 Penthesilea
Hijikata is still better

Invisible Man Assassin would be real cool. I'd guess first ascension coat and hat, second ascension bandages and last ascension "showing" the invisible body by removing bandages but still wearing the coat?

if I had infinite money and time I would be doing more, but unfortunately life doesnt work that way so I do what I can. however we we're able to get TM to understand that profiting off atrocities is a bad thing to do, so my actions seem to have a postive effect

Amazing, you should write a book.

i got bored of ASSFAGGOTS before I got to smite

Is Pent a better berserker than Ibaraki?

>no Rider Captain Nemo

why live

Nero is a slut

>Tamamo Cat is wearing the mink gloves that Santa Nero gave Tamamo.
The deepest lore.

>tfw love the movie when I was a kid
>everyone throws shit to it
;_;

I had many faps with your wife and her friends/rivals

>League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
>There's a girl
Huh?!

As expected of Hijikata-san.

Scheherazade has PTSD and is afraid of dead?
Someone should ship her with Arash (+Kaleidoscope CE)

Fuck off you chink cunt, go back to making cheap plastic shit and movies about killing japanese people

kaze no you ni!

>I have never been with king as kind as you. That's why I... don't want to die. I mean, if I die now... I'll be separated from you.
Anons who managed to roll her better protect her

HOW WILL LANCELOTFAGS EVER RECOVER?!?

Good those disgusting chinks deserve it. You should be blacklisted if you don't shit on those subhuman scum.

I bet they go great together, they both like to scream at things during their NP, they both have their eyes go "200% MAD" mode, what a great pair

What are Pent and Zetian's personalities like?

Go eat a dog

Buff when?

Is the enemy Greek? Yes.
Is the enemy not Greek? No.
Pent has no defensive options so she only really shines when she can kill things fast before she dies, aka, Greeks. Ibaraki can last a long time and hits really hard, so she's generally better.

She's literally just saying that to please you out of fear you'll let her die.