Why do people think the horn is a "fuck you" button? Like what do they hope to achieve by laying on the horn...

Why do people think the horn is a "fuck you" button? Like what do they hope to achieve by laying on the horn? Today I was changing lanes at a stop light. This news van in the right lane kept accelerating even though I signaled to merge and started going when the light ahead is RED and traffic wasn't moving. I stopped and the van drove up to me and lay on the horn, blaring in my ear. Do they want me to go faster? Maybe NOT DISTRACTING ME WITH LOUD NOISES BLARING IN MY EAR might help me go faster.

Is there a way to handle these situations, Veeky Forums? Getting really tired of being bullied in traffic by psychos.

>changing lanes at a stop light
there is your fucking problem.
merge before the stop light you douche.
who the fuck gets to the lights then changes lanes?
you are a special kind of arse hole OP.

>right lane

He was probably trying to turn right at the light when your dumb ass pulled in front of him

>op

I was in the left lane and the car ahead signaled to turn. There was no one around and the van could have fucking braked because the light was red anyway but he decided to "teach me a lesson" with his horn.

No he wasn't. I know this for a fact.

Driving gives people a sense of unwarranted self importance and "everyone's retarded except me". Everyone makes mistakes. If theyre being obnoxious with the horn smile and give them a wave or blow them a kiss and watch them pop a vein in rage

and why couldn't you fucking wait for the van to pass instead of forcing him to brake in front of you?

I use it to herd the turds n cucs who refuse to pay attention at stop lights. I love when they throw up their salty Frenchmans wave and speed offf.

Using the horn without a good reason should be a ticketable offense. So sick of hearing self-entitled retards hold their horn down for 2 minutes straight just because someone dared to merge in front of them.

Yup, Jesus said something along the lines of "being kind to your enemy is like heaping hot coals upon their head"

>Today I was changing lanes at a stop light.

Mcfucking kill yourself.

>Driving gives people a sense of unwarranted self importance and "everyone's retarded except me".

this x 300,000,000

>Driving gives people a sense of unwarranted self importance and "everyone's retarded except me".
Which, of course, doesn't apply to the OP at all, even though he cut off a news van.

Cut off from what? The red light? There were cars in the right lane that weren't turning and the news van didn't signal to turn either and kept going in my direction after the light went green. And I've been cut off too, for real, many times. I always try to be courteous on the road and I get treated like shit in return. And yet, I somehow manage to avoid throwing a fucking tantrum by making loud noises at people with the express purpose to cause distress or discomfort.

have a fake gun in car and make it visible to them

Yeah... that there's a misdemeanor (unless you're near a school then it's a felony). Doesn't matter if the gun is fake. So have fun with that.

>crossing the white line at stop lights

fuck you sincerely me

>I always try to be courteous on the road and I get treated like shit in return. And yet, I somehow manage to avoid throwing a fucking tantrum by making loud noises at people with the express purpose to cause distress or discomfort.
Welcome to the life of someone who's not an asshole, get used to it because it's not going to change, people will always be retarded no matter how courteous or thoughtful you are.

I beep the horn to keep people on their toes

>even though I signaled to merge and started going

MY SIGNAL GIVES ME RIGHT OF WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got honked because you stopped. The solution? Don't stop when it isn't appropriate.
Maybe if you stopped being an unsafe fucktard, people wouldn't get angry at you?

Personally, I honk anyone who takes more than two seconds to pull away from the lights. It's my civic duty to do so and keep traffic flowing.

>I honk anyone who takes more than two seconds to pull away from the lights.
this guy knows what's up

OP you're a fucking retard. Please kill yourself.

The van was laying on his horn because you caused a dangerous situation and you needed to wake up.
Fucking dumb cunt.

Reminder that OP is a slow driver and deserved it.

The van was causing a dangerous situation by accelerating towards a red light when I was trying to merge into the right lane.

You mean its not?

>I know the thoughts of other drivers around me.
Let me guess, Californian?

You don't know how to fucking drive and he was reminding you of that fact.
Now kindly wrap your car around a tree.

I would honk if it was easier to press the honk while making some kneejerk evasive maneuver to avoid colliding into you.
Fuck you.

Daily reminder that OP is a danger to himself and others.

This thread lives on in memory of the fact that he fucking deserves it.

A quick beep is fine at a stoplight if some cuck is texting after it's been green for a few moments

People blaring it for 5 minutes can die in a fucking fire though

Also if you honk when you're in the back of a line of cars and can clearly see traffic is not moving you need to be burned at the stake

>Also if you honk when you're in the back of a line of cars and can clearly see traffic is not moving you need to be burned at the stake
But what if it's not moving because some cunt is texting?