/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

kablooaisuyosdsudgfgsgdbhjsdgsdgshgjjsgs

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Last time on /xivg/:

rip sch edition

Cats

Also,
Are you ok OP?

I'm going to cuddle with an elezen~!

ded on lakshmi. again.

This was your coolest character and I don't even like Sophia.

Normal or EX?

How does this multiclassing thing works? Let's say I'm a conjurer but eventually want to get paladin. I would have to have go to the gladiator guild as my second class right? And would I keep any of my skills as a conjurer when I'm a paladin? pls help

LALAS

ARE

CUTE

EX.

wew

>tfw no lalas to lewd

sure I guess, I'll probably be asleep

rapiers are pretty cool

I died so many times to stupid shit on Lakshmi EX. Including masterpieces like 'using Displacement totally wont send me careening off the edge right now' and 'getting the shit beat out of me by teammates.'

Just think of it as being able to learn every class on one character. There's no cross-class skills or anything anymore. If you really wanted to be a Paladin, you could just level Gladiator 1-70 without ever touching anything else and you'd be fine for it.

No, you can do multiple jobs on one character. There's no class mixing or multi classing. You pick up Gladiator and eventually become a Paladin and only have the skills available to you for that job. You get "role skills" that you can pick up to 5 of from like 10 or whatever skills, but all those skills are related to the Paladin role: Tanking.

yeahyay theya ARE
ȳ͔̪̠̳̤̾̔̋ͦͫ̄ḛ̘̤͖͌ą͔̾̈̓̎h̷̯̬̯
̢͍̮̥̝ẙ̴͎̰̙̻e̸̪a̬͗͗͌͢h̟̥͛͆ŷ̷̙̯͕̣̬͑͑́e̍̓͐̉̒ͤạ̸h̜̪̖̦ͣ̍ỹ͚͈̜̤͌ͣe̥̦̯̪͕ͣ̌̑a̰ͣ̆ͤ̏h͛̂͒̂y͉̤̣͒̑ę̘̻͖̟̫̺a̸̹̘̾ͨ̚h̪̼̑̑ͭy̮̮̼̭ȅ̶̪̰͚̤͕̙͋̐a̴̦͔̤͈̠̹͉h̳͖̬̼̰̥́͘y̱̿̑ͭͫ͑̚̕ë̖͖̘̻̬́͡a̞̥̬̱̹ͩ̌̑̌̑̄̌h̫̪̠̰ͫ̉ͯͬ̉̎ͭy̶͕̣̘̙̗͈̭ͫͤ́̍̈̂̎e̦ͦ͂͂̌̈́͑ͩͅa̡̻͍̠̻̠͎͈̿ͩ̑ͫͪ͌ĥ̞́̎ͦͯͭ͌͟y̱̮̟̹͝ẹ̪̪͎̭̈͆ͯ̇ͬ̆͡a̵͚̞͍̖̖̘h̛͍̹͓͉̺̙ͩͬ̓y̰ͯ̈ȇ̴͓̌͛a̵͕̰͚̺̓h̶͇̝͚̺̗̤͙y̰̬̬̌̆̈͠ë̪͚̰̄ă̭̤͚̣͎̣͒̎ͨ̎h̸ͪͤ̀ͅͅy̶͓̫͔ē̖͓̘̠͋ͯ͜a̰ͨ̐̒͆̚͘h̦̼͖y͚̪͕̱̝̪͈ͣ͌ͤe͔͓ã̜̤̼ͯ̓̃͗͐ȟ͉̹͎̠̦͆̑ͪ̈́̓y̩͎̳̻̺̗̳͑̑ḙͬ̃͋ã̮̞̙̻̻͉̮ͧͤh͓̠͈͉̝̞̓̈́y̼̬̟ͨ̍ͨ́ĕ̤ͪ̍̽̀a͛͑͞h͉̹̳͈ͮ͋̌͞ỹ̧̐̎ͮe̸̩̼̖͈̱͌ͧ͆ͯa͎͊ͫ͗ͣͬh̶̊y͍̙ͤe̬̰̳͉̐̂ͩ̎ͅa̦͂h̩̯ͯ̉͠y̗̪͚̻̍͋ͯ̈́͛ͨ͐͟ẽ̞̙̻̟̟̘̄͜a̩̺͈̍̒̊h̡͚̘͇̗̖͂̿̐ͅy̠̖͊̇͐͂̈͡e̴̦̜̖ͬ̃͂ͧ̃̎á̹̟͖̱̼̼̚hͤ̄̉̍͊͂

literal catpost

buying au ra husband

What if i'm too scared to approach you?

I really want to touch your cat

Do you prefer ERP or lewd chat We've got tornadoes coming in

Are there any negative effect from me switching to one class from another? Like lost stats or something?

When the fuck is Square going to let me spend more time with this semen demon????

>add 'all RP' to my search info
>less than a minute later get propositioned
Why am I only just now learning this trick?

When are you going to let me EB you?

Next MSQ patch maybe

Favorite Elezens is a top secret list

What about them

You have to level each class seperately.

brign out you're inner darkness...... post only the edgiest glams you hvea.........

Nope, your stat selection from Conjurer is saved so whenever you return to that class your stats will be the same and as you level Gladiator you'll get new stat points to allocate but you aren't losing the old ones, just placing new ones for that specific class, if that makes sense.

"pure" ebin from last thread here
how do i find discrete lewd partners to jerk off to my character and vice versa? i really dont want my name getting out but the thought of someone tributing my character is so appealing

hello

I want to do things to that catboy....

One day, I hope to meet you and say hi!
Then slowly I can tease you with my lala. ;_;

Just tell yysara that you want to pin her cat to the ground and slowly kiss your way from her lips down to her nipples. She'll panic and be all flustered from the foreplay and let you dominate her in everyway. When you're ready to move on just take off your pants and let her caress your johnson until it's nice and hard so that she can wrap her tongue around it and kiss it all over before taking it deep into her thoat.

Every (You) brings us closer.

please do not post my images

R.Z.
S.B.
L.Z.
L.C.
R.R.
K.W.
S.A.
M.S.
F.T.
G.S.
M.T.
E.F.

What are you doing tonight

I got them elsewhere, they aren't yours!

Oh baby I like the sound of that

Just running around questing. Sadly I still have to work tomorrow though.

they arer all mine im actualljky the one on the left

A million Doma Castle runs, then the next dungeon til rin's warrior is 70.

Give me (you)s or this au ra fucking dies.

>ywn make out with a cute lala

Thanks!

Wow, you did it again.

There's nothing I like more than a man who gives me an excuse to post more selfies.

Oh... I am incredibly sorry then... I'm scum...

What can I say I know what I like and I wouldn't say no to more of you

Full pic?

Wheres my initials?

Dis is too much

ninjer cat in water

Did a ton of duns + pvp, now probably going to chill out and play Persona 5 or something

Shattering

Leveling DRG

that is the full one i wouldknow its my art im on the right

Unfortunately I have high selfie standards and run out fast, so now we must part ways.

Should I fanta into a lalafell or a lizard?

uhh don't be I guess
pls user, you have to make it halfway to first base first
theres a lot of catboys here

lala

pet lalas

Send them to Gilgamesh

Unreasonably shy midlander lf a cute and nice catboy to gently cuddle and hold hands with in secrecy pst

You will never find a lala you stupid spic. Fuck off from this general already and leave us in peace.

is her robe in game

Cute thread

Can I come up to you, slap your ass and tell you to get on all fours?

*blocks your path*

zxcbvnm

*unlocks power level*
Step aside.

Are you a verholy person or a verflare person?

please no, I need more of you

No lalas like you. Not even people of other races like you. Face it.

veryhole holy(veryholy) *does a spin
oh im sick im gonna

>talking to my friends about money problems
>"you should level up a crafter then you'll make a lot of money"
>decide to try it out, never bothered with them ever
>i've spent the most gil i've ever spent within the last 24 hours

I'm fairly certain crafting classes are made to take money OUT of the economy by fucking you over on crafts. It's actually silly how much gil must get siphoned out just from DoH alone

I've had so much problems with materials, despite lots of research. I've crashed two seperate materia VI markets twice just to make a couple quick mil.

I should of just been a fucking miner...

Oh my god that's not even fucking close. If I'm not doing anything serious I will almost always Verholy/intentionally give myself the mana to have to Verholy because it's the coolest spell in the game.

What's the best pantyhose I can get in-game?

So, this sandcat a pedophile or something?

>not a single (you)
that's cold.

Imagine paying a monthly sub to stand in one spot for literal fucking years doing the sundrop dance holy shit fuckin lmao dude so random

Why the fuck do people join lootmaster parties?

They don't go anywhere

You tell me

>friendly facade that takes advantage of others through kindness
>forces his fetishes on the thread constantly
>likes lalafells, elins and whatnot, an obvious pedophile
>can't shut up/slut post
If this shit wasn't obvious enough.

Is Leilani Epperson around

oh ok. I saw them once on gilg but I guess ill blacklist them

*slashs you*
pfft... too easy.

you could, but I'll not respond to it
nyo.
just get the gatherer poncho idk why im saying this but it looks comfy

any adders wanna q frontlines or anyone wanna do ex primals/chill in a party while I craft?

*insert material* tights. Personally militia look the best becasue they don't have a texture and they look shiny.

>all these Susuno EX parties saying lightning roots after two markers
>Keep telling them it's four, and listen to his voice on if to move or not.
>"Nuh uh that's not what the MrHappy video says!"
>Keep wiping

I want an apology video.

I stopped hitting other people for today to hit the hay

awh why not?

how are u farming with people that just don't notice a giant line connected to the marker?

I've been running bird farms with the same rules
It works pretty well actually.

:^)

Shitters don't think, they do what they're told.

Is housing in Kugane going to be purchasable following the patch Monday night?

Good move. Stay the hell away from Kaori. They are a clingy fucker.

just picked up the game, please help me make an informed decision about which caster dps I should play

In other games I've played summoner types are typically pretty shit, is that the case here?

For about 1 minute, then maybe like a week more by buying from Squatters/Scalpers.

Mist>Shirogane>Beds>Goblet

SMN is basically high effort low reward, better off being RDM, but you can't be RDM until you hit level 50 and beat the 2.0 MSQ.

any tips for bard? i find it to be a little hectic and confusing keeping dots up on enemies, i guess i'm used to WoW, tracking dots on enemy nameplates which this game doesn't have. having to manually tab thru every enemy is a bit tedious

Remember spic. You're alone. Not wanted. A useless piece of refuse. No one talks to you and no one would befriend you. Leave and better yourself for once in your life.