/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

mommy ~

So do any of the male servants actually fall in love with you. Because I feel like a faggot with only female servant lust/love

Emus when!

JANNU

now

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

yes

fuck marry kill

dantes is officially a canon love interest for gudako.

Good night /fgog/. I hope everyone rolls 5*'s tomorrow!

>english dub

neat

Isn't the male master the Canon one in this game. Might be a reason why

Marry Shirou

Let Rin and Arturia go about their daily lives

Why would i roll a 5* tomorrow?

Pretty much. Fujoshits play FGO as much as we do.

How do you guys keep track of when your tickets expire? I know it's one year remaining but then what happens with newer ones and how do you differentiate them? Like if I use 4 tickets and then I suddenly get 1 from the bonus login and all that shit, it's gonna start getting ridiculous.

I want to save it all up for the Summer event, but I don't know if the tickets I got are even gonna last until that point. What do I do?

WHERE IS MY FREE 4* YOU LYING JEWS

Only some of them because most male characters in this game actually has a personality and doesn't fall in love to (You) for no reason.

What fight is with a Lawful servant in Septem?

At least they're not such kikes that they make you buy the BD to get the Craft Essence.

Post supports

Tickets do not expire

So who are you saving for? This applies to both NA and JP folks. I want to save for Nurse but good grief is it going to be hard to not at least try to get Nursery Rhyme and Banana when they're released.

Tickets don't expire
Buying tickets from the shop resets every month

When the fuck do we get our free servant?

Tickets don't expire as long as you claim them from the mailbox you dingus

you mean the main quest?

ticket's use doesn't expire, when people talk about expiration date on them, they mean when the shop with them resets (every month on JP), so you better buy them all before that

Jack definitely. I might roll a ticket or two for Gil.

I have no idea what's inbetween them

I have made a grave mistake

Why is there another non /fgog/ fate thread in Veeky Forums?

How to beat Heracles Alter, guys?
I've only managed to kill him 2 times

On NA, saving for Gil, Mordred, Arjuna, and Jeanne Alter. On JP, saving for summer Jeanne Alter/Carmilla/Liz, Holmes, Solomon, Agravain, and Perseus.

Then what is this 'remaining one year' shit I see from the shop? A few days ago I learned that the shop resets monthly instead of yearly because I misinterpreted 'remaining one year' and some anons told me the remaining one year is about the expiration date of the tickets to use them.

The text on the shop clearly says one year and not one month, what the hell is it even referring to?

I'm doing the weekly stuff, and one is defeat 3 Lawful servants. I don't know what Free Quest has one

Gil and the Round Tables in NA

I already got my boys in JP, but I'm saving for the next summer event, any future Gils, Saberlot and Arthur's return

It's a mistranslation. It's one month. It means, that they reset every month.

>Metagross can take a servant from full HP to dead in one attack randomly

Is Stheno a good starting roll?

Aniplex gave US the middle finger and their tickets don't get restocked monthly.

No, stheno is garbage

alter jannu
still salty I didn't get her in JFGO because the event got me with 0 quartz left

Yes, she's goddess after all.

Jannu alter in NA.

no idea on jp. I've just been rolling for anything that interests me. I'd like Agravain and Ere-chan but who knows when they'll ever be released.

>Stheno
Literally a joke of a servant with a shit NP.

The only thing Stheno is good for is having a satisfying sounding name.

They already said that's an error

So people fucking lied straight up to me for no reason and no one pointed it out? What the fuck? At least I can take stuff like in stride.

Oh well I'm glad thanks for clearing it all up.

He lied, it's a fuckup.

she's only good as asterios cock sleeve

Tamamo, Tamamo Lancer,
Mordred Rider, Ishtar and King Hassan. If we get Kuro than I'll have everything I wanted when I decided to play ENG FGO.

>Randomly look down and Passionlip managed to kill Megoross somehow
Fuck was that?

THEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY TICKETS, I GOTTA ROLL MAN

Aniplex said it's a fuck up, but the tickets haven't been reset yet.

Good waifu

ABA or BAA for best NP gain?

Meant to reply to

Saving for Gil, and if the NA version somehow lasts long enough, Arthur and CCC Sakuras.

I kind of want Caster Gil more than Classic Gil though, since I have Red Man as my Archer.

>Local fag can't even into lore properly
Stheno never met Asterios

Can I clear expert with any of these shitty 2* servants or should I wait to use my exp cards on the free 4*

what? But that would mean she's cucking Euryale.

>a revive
How the fuck does Herk revive?

>go through septem
>mysterious man in the shadows getting manipulated, wonder who it is
>oh shit motherfucker it's ROMULUS, THE HOLY PROGNEITOR
>his conversation sprites and way of speaking is fucking glorious
>even nero shits her pants when he shows up
>engage in FINAL BATTLE FOR ROME
>get met with this goofy shit and 'ROMU' every single turn
>pull a romulus after septem and he's full ROMU
What the fuck went wrong?

>THEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY TICKETS, I GOTTA ROLL MAN
Maybe they haven't reset because the game hasn't been out for a month here yet

>164 Quartz

Did you not even roll your starter Quartz? Post your team.

Guts skill

R O M A

keep Hassan, George and Arash for memes (Andersen too if you got him)

none of the Roman servants are also Lawful
medusa (X-E), saber alter (No.0), Martha (jura), lancelot (thiers), and Darius (spain) are lawful servants accessible from free quests
desu just wait until tues/wed to get it done

I fucked up and confused them, again,
now I feel stupid

On JP, Tamamo + Cat, Jack, and Ere-chan (if she ever comes out). I've already failed to get Penthesilea, got the thicc brown retard instead

Well shit

Currently saving for Gil, after that Kintoki, then I'll start hoarding for Okita. Though I'll through some rolls out inbetween that for when Jeanne and Waver get their rate ups.

>164

Holy shit Rome is snorefest compared to Orleans

But that's not how it works, the tickets get reset at the start of each month, not when the game is one month older.

I can see your point though, i'm just mad i actually farmed prisms for this.

I'm debating whether to roll for Tamamo on Halloween and Scat when she shows up after Honnouji, or roll for Tamamo during Valentine's and hope they still do Scat's gacha before Onigashima

It's the worst chapter for a reason

a reminder: smug snek is Euryale, cute but useless snek is Sthenon, just useless snek is Medusa (who also comes in a fat avenger and a loli lancer varieties)

>tfw I enjoyed Septem

dumb alien

Thanks, guess I'll stick with her then.

aren't those 3 like a month after each other? I don't think you'll have enough quartz

they didn't exist when the game started, just give it another month and accept this one is not resetting

>A

Darius is the Free Quest boss in Alliance Capital, I just did it.

Saving for Jack and Merlin.

Nevermind, I misread your post

/Jannu/ thread.

It had interesting characters, but yeah what else can you expect from full nerowank where everything nero does is the best and everyone loves and praises her even the enemies.

Summer Ushi

he's in septem but he doesn't have the Roman tag, is the point

ROMA

News when?

yeah yeah I know, wrong, stheno is the smug one in her art style

>posting Altera while claiming to enjoy Septem