/mbgg/ - Mobage General #726

Gameplay Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/881764202318143488
youtube.com/watch?v=zS8TrmMByH0
youtube.com/watch?v=YBmdcXtH0ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How bad is a 1.5gb RAM tablet? Thinking of getting a amazon fire HD since I don't want to drop $200 on a shield at the moment.

Not bad but not really good either since most game nowadays use at least 1gb RAM.

>1.5gb RAM
I hope you aren't serious mate.

I dunno how you guys feel about the BGHS anime, but as someone who was heavily invested in the game and the characters in the past, it really felt special seeing my favorite girls get animated, namely Anko (I even use Anko as my nick for all my mobages). Watching the episode almost made me reinstall the game, but then I remembered what a shitty game it turned into and cried a little on the inside.

Give me your account then

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/881764202318143488

Soul of knight rerun. 1 shinki a day

>twitter.com/wcat_project/status/881764202318143488

Sweet, more gems and charlotte

God Bless America

Wonder if they changed it at all. SoK island was cancer with it's daily tower runs.

Also, no motif notice. Sad...

It felt pretty special to me too. It seems some clueless mod didn't get the memo that the anime is a direct continuation of the game's story and its impossible to not discuss it here considering the whole deal with Misaki and how we're 100% getting her in the game soon. I wonder how they're going to do the anime story in the game and if they're even going to bother adding it to the game or leave her story/arc as an anime only thing.

I'll seriously reinstall to play around with that claw then cry at the sad state of the game. It felt like they got everything about the game perfectly right

Oh, it's an island? Even better.

Still got ten minutes to go for them to put up motifs.

No, hot pockets deleted it because the shitposter's deleted posts brought the previous thread back to below bump limit, so there was no longer a need for the new thread.

Please keep your shitposts to yourself. I just want to discuss BGHS here instead of how retarded you are.

I hope shinki Karen is good, she was the first girl I rolled and the only reason I kept playing.

I'm not the guy who made the deleted thread or the one who shitposted about BGHS. I just don't think the mod deleted the thread because he didn't want anime discussion here.

>Miki yukata
Cute
I wonder if yukata are going to be the pick ticket? Wouldn't be very good for those who already rolled they're waifu from it the previous years.

I'm sorry but you are not worthy.

Yea, aside from the poor animation quality, everything was spot on and it hit all my switches. I'll be looking forward to how it turns out.

nope

m-maybe they're just running a little late? I don't actually see that soul of knights event up right now either.

tweet says SoK will start sometime after 4pm JST

Then who would you consider worthy?

Deans new autoskills. just looking at a tweet and about to sleep so not going to bother looking for skills

attack speed +50%, basic attack damage +50%

inreases attack power and movement based on remaining hp(100% at max)

When his shinki sword buff is up, +150% action skill damage and +100% fire damage

me pls

Is this even sfw at this point.

Looks like shit.

the porportions, the face, the skin tone, those fingers, and are those supposed to be nipples?

I just don't see how korean art is supposed to be anything but complete shit

The real countdown begin. I hope you have enough gems left.

Is it just me or is there no point in using swords in PTD?

All weapons do the same amount of damage and I can't imagine any situation where I would want to run a weapon type that has both mediocre break and SP generation when I could just run the weapons that are most effective for either need.

What the fuck, I've seen this picture posted 4 times in 5 minutes, stop stalking me faggot.

Reinstall and play with mumi~

I feel ya. I don't think I'm gonna play this game (not actively at least) but I don't feel like giving out my account either for some reason.

I remember the days that Miki is considered as shit and everyone that likes her is deemed as shit too.

That's pretty mean but true

If it doesn't have at least 2GB don't bother. You'd still want more than that though.

I stopped playing well before it went to shit, I think around the time when there was that baking Miki login reward. I left the game feeling sort of bored with it instead of being angry about getting jewed and I prefer it that way.

Honestly I think everyone is cute, including Miki too. But people gotta shit on other people's taste to validate theirs, I guess.

Haven't watched yet, but as a fellow Anko fan, I'm glad to hear she's getting attention.

Especially since I feel like it would be easy to leave her in the background, between her character and the Renge/Asuha dynamic for the rest of their class.

Looks like the new rackets are total crap, specially Tina's.

Then sell it :^)

Bump

>New character in bghs anime is called Misaki
>Misaki
>Mi Ki
>Miki
And they also look so much alike.

Newbie Potion Maker question. Is there any fairy that I should farm as soon as possible? Aside from the event fairy of course.

For somebody stuck in China for a couple of weeks, does anybody know how to disable the Google play signin for games using it to link account?

It seems to pretty much just cause those games to hang on startup due to the Google block.

Alternatively does anybody have recommendations for a VPN service that still works in China?

20 pulls on kings crown for 2 of the new projects so saving for that I guess. I wanted charlotte since a fast mage seemed great but I wasn't lucky enough, don't want to force more since I don't want yukimura or Oscroall that badly.

Nope not even.

I've been playing since pretty much the game came out and I still do. I thought the anime was fairly interesting. It's pretty easy to see where they're going with everything since they're only going to have 12 or 13 episodes to work with. If I was someone who had never played the game, I would be so confused and overloaded with how many characters there are. The staff may be banking on seiyuu fans to stick around for their favorites. Otherwise, there really isn't anything to offer for a casual viewer. Personally, I like that they're not going with lewd stuff despite the game having its fair share. I'm glad Yuri was able to shine in the first episode. It may be the last time she ever will since they have to jam in so much into a short time span.

I'm convinced that they're going to have some sort of "anime gacha" like the 3rd story gacha where they'll add Misaki cards and cards for the other girls until there's like 22 cards or whatever. They'll even throw in a few limited time super broken Misaki cards like they did with Mari. I also wouldn't put it past them to simply release new versions of the old Flora cards with sub card effect on them and put in a couple Misaki cards in the mix.

Selling your old mobage accounts feels like selling memories
Its nice to have the opportunity to go back to your old accounts even though you probably wont

Autism is not cute

>Its nice to have the opportunity to go back to your old accounts even though you probably wont
Yeah I think that's why I don't want to give/sell it. These are my students, damn it!
Granted, it was given by someone during the first swimsuit event since he didn't really like the 2 4* he got. (Gardening Kurumi and Swimsuit '15 Subaru)

Botan when

>not going with lewd stuff despite the game having its fair share
Not even going for it in the usual stuff like transform scenes is a surprising amount of restraint.

I remember when I thought bathtowels would be too lewd to make it into the game.

>some sort of "anime gacha" like the 3rd story gacha
At this point, I'm kind of expecting them to just toss her into one of the already existing gachas. Maybe 2nd story with the rest of Flora.

I rarely go back to games after I quit. And when I do, I usually just end up reminding myself why I quit and quitting again.

But I still don't like to give away or sell my accounts. Or be given them from others, for that matter.

>I remember when I thought bathtowels would be too lewd to make it into the game.
And we ended up getting an event where sensei literally turned into the girls' bathwater, and he also gave very sensual massages to some of his students.

Since they mentioned adding more battles to the tutorial event ones, I just remembered they had a section for the skill stock weapons. They just completely abandoned that system, which is a good thing because it was awful.

Login Miki is useless as expected, but I love the outfit.

I'm just happy to see everyone animated and hoping for lots of cute Sadone scenes. f*f live wasn't anything flashy nor long, but it was great they went with hand drawn. Hopefully Misaki's attitude won't drag on for long and we'll be able to see some cute quirks of her soon, I like her design.

At first I thought Story 4 gacha will be her debut, but I'm not sure how would that work with anime running. Timeline after anime would make sense and then it would be best to wait till it's over, but including Misaki after it's over might be pretty late. Starting another story with her before while the anime is half through would be kind of weird too.

>Still have this sword, and I think the gun as well
I like that they experimented with different mechanics. But yeah, that one didn't turn out too well.

Being able to fine tune just when your skills come out seems neat, but it's not worth the extra hassle and leaving yourself open long enough to do a charge attack.

And it takes the spot of far more useful charges, especially now that transform is around.

Is this a real skin or edit ?

Obviously an edit, and a shitty one at that.

I'm surprised this hasn't been deleted yet, wew lad.

Yea, part of the reason why I liked the first episode so much was that Anko got relatively alot of spotlight. It looks like they are going to switch the focus every episode though, which is fine as well.

Basically that's miki from the future where all the girls ded.

5th season starts on the 7th and ends on the 16th July. Like last time, you can earn a player icon and a number of UR cards/data chips depending on how high you rank. Hopefully the card is good this time. There are the standard rewards for ranking up, and your rank will be reset to S1~S3 depending on your current rank. Good luck.

Misaki is noticeably flat-chested though.

>Forgetting Haruka's armpit cutouts

And also youtube.com/watch?v=zS8TrmMByH0

If this is the animation quality they have for the first episode, I worry about the ones to follow.

Plot twist: She's actually future Yuri with colored contacts.

Where are the big titty mobile games?

>can't put SoK monuments in collection building
annoying

I personally think colopl outdid themselves with the anime. Game adaptations are always notoriously bad where they say fuck the plot and/or fuck everyone who has ever played this before.

But in this they added everything we all wanted to see like a proper music video for Deep connect, all the students we love animated and pretty much everything plus a completely new girl with a completely new weapon. Even Kanon looked likeable and cute in it so the only thing i'm hoping for now is that they keep up the quality.

This really might be the first time colopl delivers exactly what I wnted in forever.

>only a couple new training stages under a permanent tab that hardly gets any updates
>they couldn't give out 3+3 gems for them
Game is quick to remind you to keep your hopes low.

And it was there just few frames ago too. Still, basing everything on little dumb misses like that seems harsh. The quality will undoubtedly drop, but if anything it will be because weapons with all those lines and detailed flora outfits can't possibly last. I didn't find overall movement in first ep bad so I don't feel disappointed so far.

>40 min till expiry

thank heavens i remembered to check.

We both know its going to be 5 4* equips

youtube.com/watch?v=YBmdcXtH0ls
KC yukimura btfo

>Man I sure hope I win the 2/3 chance to get a cute girl
Every time, at least I have an esports archer just need to get his motif on trade in since I have no bows. I'm mad he was the one who broke my non-featured drought in 5.5k gems now too.

>yukimura
>esports
lul
should've gotten gatlin

If I was not aware of who that was, I could easily mistake him for a cute girl.

I lost hope after 1k gems.

>mbgg couldnt keep the BGHS ep 1 thread alive until bump limit
Didnt expect it to die whilst I was asleep, I guess HS nuking the sub file because they fucked it up didnt help either

nvm im dumb, been on Veeky Forums too long to remember global bump limit isnt 750

Is beam control like that only possible on tablets?

You have the right idea to just keep expectations low and be happy with what we do get.

Red riding hood anime style is almost always good after all. Hopefully there will be Alice in wonderland outfit too, although dunno who's gonna get that.

Yeah this is true. I like it but always keep expectation low to live a happy life.

KIRARA FANTASIA WHEN

It hit 525 posts?
Also not our job to keep it bumped on /a/. I'm certainly not going there outside of when it airs. But I also want to see them make their own collection of meme for it.
I'm only going to post my uselessly simple episode write-ups here

Mimi already has an Alice in wonderland sort of outfit. But I'm looking forward to more fairy tale outfits for other girls, shame they skipped two months.

>Mimi already has an Alice in wonderland sort of outfit
Wait really? When? Is it recent? I stopped playing after last year halloween (I think), I don't remember seeing a card where she looks like one.

>When?
Before '15 swimsuits
For only 3 dupe crystals!

Yeah, maids are my favorite type of outfit, so red riding hood or Alice that are similar are great. Little corset parts like this are a plus.

Mimi's Alice card is the one you can trade for, an old one but cute nevertheless.

Wow, how the heck did I completely forget about this card. It's one of her basic 4* card, of course...

Maid Haruka had a bit of an Alice theme as well. We just got a third set of swimsuits, so seeing another Alice for a login card could be possible if they will do more fairy tales again.

Silver Link isn't exactly known for high animation quality outside of Prisma Illya. I'm just happy to see the girls animated and that they kept the character designs close to the game art.

'16 Maid Haruka is amazing.
I don't roll her very often but I'm glad I got her maid outfit this past year.

Fuck, now I'm remembering how awful the rank grind for her is going to be.

I kept telling myself not to pick up another game, but maids '16 finally broke me. Still started only in the middle of the event, but lucked out on the Sakura I wanted and got Hinata too. White day reprint got me both Sadone and Urara, recently Renge on her birthday, so that's great all things considered. Got some of the old maids too.

The maid event overwhelmed me with a ton of stages and humanoids back then, but turned out that wasn't a regular thing. Well, and now Kusopl keeps being Kusopl.

holy sh*t

>8 rolls with no KC
ouch

Is it shit?

Any tips for Floor 17 of virtual tower in AG? Not sure what to do against that much defense and attack.

Whale for full matching element+weapon weakness subs

It's alright, a dupe of that green UR stun. Nice for gunners and you can rebirth it for some good damage stats.

I think the lesson here is if I keep throwing gems and meditate on leaving the game I get what I want.