Fate GO NA general

North America Fate Go General
/nofgo/
So how goes the summons lads? Got all your rerolls? Looking forward to any future events?

It seems the mods are cracking down hard on /v/ so we can take refuge here. If they continue to this will be a continued general. If the Veeky Forums mods allow it we'll continue here (but no tripfags pls let's try to prevent cancer)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHorpDzp_Tw
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/First_Order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no Nero

Bump. Let's survive the janitor crisis /sumanai/

How frequent are the events in this game?

For Fate Go they're pretty much constant.
Each event lasts 1-2 weeks. Then there's an event that starts right after the last one ends.

I'm guessing they aren't very long then. I'm coming off the back of Kancolle which only gets four a year.

So i just installed this game and this is my first draw

Should i reroll?

>Use the 20 Extra Quartz to roll for Atalanta and Saber Alter after my 12 Rerolls did nothing
>Get Kaleidoscope and Imaginary Around instead
I shouldn't complain but fuck man

Yeah you got shit CE, roll again.

No they all last 1-2 weeks. It depends on the event. Some last 3 weeks but that's rare.
For Fate/go it's generally back to back stuff Occasionally there's a week break, but usually not. If anything the 'breaks' are summoning campaigns that don't have an specific event.

Not that frequent if we follow jap release schedule closely. I don't remember it having much going on during its first months. It does get better later on.

And here is the second one

>two keys
Keep rolling until you get better CEs and a good 5*.

Sorry when I said length I was referring to how much game content was in them.

The other guys is bullshitting, we get a whole month of nothing all the time on JP and will likely be the same on NA.

Both accounts are shit. Not having at least two 5* characters should be a sin.

Those two are the same account tho

Oh well events usually have a few hours of content in them each, and a 'true event' comes out about once a month.
A campaign comes out about once every 1-3 months, and those usually have a good 3-5 hours of stuff in them depending on the campaign and reading speed / how willing you are to spend quartz to blitz through.

Id keep it thats a pretty good setup.

Defeat 5 Servants
Defeat 10 Servants
Defeat 3 Divine Servants
Defeat 3 Roman Servants
Defeat 3 Chaotic Servants
Defeat 3 Lawful Servants
Complete all other Missions
Edit: Stop complaining here's your cheapest clear:
Septem - Gaul: 3 times, 3 Divine, 3 Roman, 3 Servants, 9 AP per round, total 27 AP
Fuyuki - Unknown Coordinates X-F: 3 times, 3 Lawful, 3 Chaotic, 6 Servants, 6 AP per round, total 18 AP
Fuyuki - Unknown Coordinates X-E: 1 time, 1 Servant, 5 AP per round, total 5 AP
GRAND TOTAL: 50 AP

Keep this in your pocket in case you fall into gatcha hell trying to link Waver with Herc, or something better for the initial grind. You'll be dripping in friend points with him for easy friendo rolls.

Finally.

>more separated fate generals
nononono you faggots should have been merged in one that is for all fate related material a long time ago, stop taking general spots, just because not everything is a fast circlejerk like yours means you can make more

You dont need waver and herc. Just firend someone with a good herc and your set. If you REALLY want herc just get him with the free pull when it comes out eventually.

Eh (6/10) roll
Pretty good (8/10) roll

The fact that you got Waver and Altera means you should just keep that account. It's a solid one.
THAT SAID
Stop fucking rolling outside of events, you're just going to screw yourself over when the only 5 stars you get are repeats of what you have.

The threads are lightning fast. It makes sense to be separate, at least for now.

If your shit thread can't keep up it deserves tp get bumped of the catalog, it's how this system has always worked.

These people with their terrible advice about this game would get destroyed in the JP general.

>wasting AP for a "cheap" clear
>when you can just wait for tomorrow's daily and clear them there

>2 separated thread for the same shitty mobile game
scrap that, fate needs a containment board

If you havnt done those free quest from those nodes its not wasted AP as it will unlock the quarts from it.

Runescape has THREE threads right now, and has for the past 3 years.
Pretty sure Fate/Go can manage 2 threads for English and Japanese, even if one ends up declining in popularity.
If the English version completely catches up to the JP version, then they can merge. Til then it's best to keep it separate due to very different game balances, top tier servants, story progress, systems in place and so on.

Does anyone have a lot of experience with the event quests that gives silver/gold statues? What are the odds per AP?

>implying they shouldn't be merged
>implying the 2 separated wow private servers threads shouldn't be merged
no going to defend runescape, complained in its time and got ignored, and will probably get ignored now but that doesn't stop me for trying to get this place some kind of order

>Complain about it being a mobile game
>Katawa Shoujo is literally a novel
>Same goes for /vn/
>SCV isn't even about Starcraft anymore
>/rog/ is just people shitposting about Ragnarok instead of playing it
Yeah, a mobile game general is the problem of this board.

I can't give the odds per AP, but you are GUARANTEED 1 piece or monument for each 30AP run.
I usually get two, but have gotten 3 as well, as well as just 1.. I would say 2 is the average on 30AP though.

I don't know exactly how forced 4+* in the 10x summon affect probabilities.
But getting Waver is like a 1.96% occurrence. Getting him with another "good" 5* gotta put you at like 600+ expected rerolls or do I not get ?

>decide to pull since I finished septum to get Nero or Saber alter
>pull
>get three 5*
>it's limited/zero over, kaleidoscope and heaven's feel and all the other 4* CE
>1 medusa

Well that wasn't a 100% lost but still...

don't care about it, a lot of popular mobages already have their own thread and one for fgo was fine
but having 2 of the exact same game its a no

meh.. we have a entire week to do this so I'm not worried.

>seriously considering spending saints quartz to get this over with
Help.

> 1.96%
0.2%

>implying separating /hgg2d/ from /hgg/ wasn't a mistake

Post mat farming music
youtu.be/AHorpDzp_Tw

STOP
You seem interested in Gil.
Wait for the event, try it all, if you don't get him THEN you can whale for him.
I honestly have set my Gil budget at $160. If I don't get him with that I don't get him and that's that.

There is LITERALLY a general on /v/ right now.
Forget about FEH and the other issues for a second, how does this make you feel?

hardcore

There are many generals on /v/.
Unfortunately one European janitor has decided he really really donesn''t like Fate Go

>$160
Holy fucking shit dude, how much disposable income do you have?

>160
>anything at all
Poorfags please.

160 probably won't even get him gil.

Having a well paying job does miracles.

What, no
I meant spending quartz as AP refillers.
Which is still a bad idea of course.

Consistency has never been a strong suit for our moderators

I'd understand if he was buying a console or something like that, but 160 bucks for what, a few 10 rolls? Holy shit

Yes, some people love these games enough to do that to get their waifu/husbando.

>160 Bucks for the King of Jobbers
Why

I mean it's not a lot. It's just two 140 quartz buys.
I really really want Gil and if I don't get him from the first event he's not going to be available at all for like 6 months.
I'm saving every single quartz and ticket for Gil, so I have about a 50-70% chance depending on when it happens and how many quartz they give away.
Not at all 100%, but still good.

Yea don't do that. Like, at all. I did 2 times because I was desperate for 70 waver, but you shouldn't. Halloween onward we'll all be flooded with golden fruit (as well as silver and bronze fruit) and 'AP refilling' will never be much of a concern again.

Does the refund trick work on this english version?

>my dumb name got picked
I'm happy

but nero is the worst

Because GOLD MAN user.
If I get him in my free rolls I won't spend a dime.
If I get him in my rolls after spending $80 for the 140 quartz I won't spend anymore
If I don't get him after $160 I'll cry in a corner and just work towards Tamamo.

Try it and let us know.

Did bond after level 5 need special requirement?

It just takes a really long time it's like 300k exp

No. It just takes very long time to get level 6.

no, its just requires fuckhuge numbers- look at their entry

No, we weren't supposed to get it for like a year.
They just gave us 6-10 on launch to prevent xp waste. It'll take months to get level 10 bond.

Its good that we got at least something in different schedule compared to japs.

They said there will be a lot of NA unique stuff.
For example, we're getting some kind of event on July 6th for the dub release of Grand Order. No fucking clue on what it is though, since that occurs in the middle of the week for green dailies so it's not going to be the first JP event.

aren't we just getting this?
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/First_Order

Something looks really off about those character designs.

How hard are the 40ap dailies compared to 30ap ones?
I find 30s challenging. I don't wanna waste 40ap just to find out that i can't do it.

Most likely ya. Which is funny considering we dont have the other codes at all unless they will release one with it as well. Would be nice.

They are pretty tough. If your having trouble dont waste it. All but like 2 or 3 of them are the gold instead of silver.

Thanks, I'll wait then.

Yea that's the one. They already have an event going til the 13th of July so it's 100% NA exclusive.
Probably no limited summons, but maybe some nice quartz / summoning ticket supplies before Gil.

>take art you made for the release of the initial subs
>reuse the exact same image for your english grand order event
Wow how lazy can you get lel

Did they ever explain why he's King of Babylon and not Uruk, why would a Sumerian be an Akkadian King?Was Alexander the Greatest Roman Emperor too

Should I do another reroll on Saber Alter

Grab a friend with Jeanne level 60/70 and with mistic codes and help from you servants you will make it

yes ofc, especially now that you can do 2 10rolls

Sure do it user, what could go wrong

YOROKOBE

Do you mean you have a saber alter or you're trying for one?
If you have one just keep it. Otherwise first let me know what you have.

No I meant Im going to do another reroll run for Saber Alter at the end of Fuyuki, I don't have anything.

So did they talk about the content release schedule for the NA version at AX? Is the game even going to live long enough?

Well then just do it.
If you really really want Saber alter right now, it's the best time to do it before her event.
But I'd honestly recommend saving a 5 star waver account just in case.

>still no free 4*
>still no tickets reset

No, they're lazy fucks. We do know from day 2 of AX that we're getting an event on the 6th of July though, so there's that.
They only have 3 translators on the team currently, which means we only need like a poultry $500/day to keep this game alive in the west, which is easily doable.
More will just mean more unique events for NA only.

Why is siegfried so cool and yet he sucks so much?

he's not cool at all though

Horseshoes don't exist yet, right?

Well the anime will probably make some people like him

Altera
Waver
Herk

vHdwFv9FKN
saber

wonder what event it will be

>giving up an altera waver herc account
What on Earth are you aiming for

Thanks user

You know that user who spent $240 bucks on quartz and got nothing.

Couldn't he just get a refund through google because they offer a no questions asked refund for the first time for amounts like this.

Is this /fgogalter/? I knew this would happen. DW is a jew.

How do I complete this week's Master Quests if I'm already done with story mode? Just gotta wait for those dailies with servants in them or are there some side quests I'm forgetting about that will help me do them faster?