>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928
Patch rolls out on the test server on June 28th, live server on June 29th.

If you have any decent resources for this game feel free to suggest and add them.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1275817
independent.co.uk/news/science/brain-test-judges-how-old-you-are-based-on-your-reaction-time-a6729966.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0094215
discord.gg/rRpcgB
steamcommunity.com/id/PabloPotato
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How not to suck in hand to hand combat?

Jump punching wins 80% of fist fights.

Just jump and aim for the head

jump-punching gives you a shot at hitting their head if you can land it.

if you're trying to survive, crouch and they will be magically unable to hit you

Don't fall for melee weapons unless it's a pan

dead lame

6 hrs played, 2 chicken dinners

ez gam ez lyf

>no scope during the endgame
fug

Same, holos and red dots the entire game.

How is the P18c? Viable as close quarter replacement or just a neat sidearm to have? Not sure if i have the muscle memory to switch to pistol instead of just secondary weapon or corner hump for 1 sec before reloading main weapon.

I usually look for a Vector so I don't have any use for it, never shot at someone with the Glock lmao.

>top5
>everyone else dies to zone
>win
ok

You only need them in midgame though. Endgame the circle is too small anyway

Who /waiting for tarkov beta/ here

>posts this every thread
No one wants to play your shitty game.

>still no chicken dinner
>in a game where everything is going my way
>final five
>have great stuff, AKM with an 8x and a decent rifle
>great position, know where 2 other people are
>game crashes

I am speechless

Is something wrong? You too can play the superior game, as soon as it goes into beta this month.

>when you shill for a game nobody has played
who here /increasingly desperate dev/

Sorry little buddy, Tarkov is coming whether you like it or not.

that looks like a fucking sexy stalkerlike game
I've never been that into stalkerlike games tho

Why do people say that eu servers are bad?

something something has europeans on them

Go. Fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

cyka blyat

>use the texture hack that deletes all grass
>ban wave, everyone crying on the forums
>somehow dodge the ban myself

>can't git gud, so he cheats
Child mentality

> get banned the day after

Thoughts on the Vector? I have never picked it up and used it in like 300 games.

they were lagging a lot before the latest patch

it's minimum 30€ + it has p2w dlc already on beta phase, don't bother

>tfw you spray 3 niggas down with ump

Vector is a goddamn beast but range is kind of ass.

In CQB with an expanded mag and a compensator you can tear shit up with it on full auto.

>tfw over a hundred matches, multiple top 10s and not a single win

I hate everything

Do you play solo, duo or squads? Solos are by far the easiest to win.

I've had this game for 5 hours and managed to win twice. Only finished outside of the top 10 a few times. All I do is head for the center of the map and hide in a bathroom.

Is this what it boils down to if you want to win? It's more fun to eject with a large group, but way more risky.

wtf solos are by far the hardest lmao. Duos are pretty easy and squads are so easy that they don't even count as a wins

> it has p2w dlc already on beta phase,

Yes, the p2w thing (stash size) goes away when the game releases though

I dunno, I have 7 solo wins, 5 duo and 1 squad, despite having the most squad games

What makes solos so easy is that when you kill someone their friend won't fire back at you and can't revive him either.

Boils down to putting yourself in the best position taking into account the risks of rng circles. The less you are forced to move, the better your chances

I do best in solos but I always die at the end. I'm not the best shot and my internet/rig isn't so good. I do what I can but its frustrating. Maybe I'm just too old for shootyman games.

the one posted yesterday?

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1275817

How old? You're not playing the right way if you are getting into firefights that need young reflexes

>drop in crater village
>find a kar98
>nothing else
fuck me in the ass

Stop advertising your game in a non-related general.

Moot was an everloving retard for removing "commercial" from the report options a few years ago

Mid 30s. I try not to get into fights if I can but sometimes I wind up face to face with someone and I just lag reflex wise, or I flat out can't shoot for shit. It's not like I haven't been playing FPS games since the early 90s or anything, I think I'm just permabad.

>squad
>crater village
>land on roof of cop station, fuck yeah VSS
>3 hostiles land with me
>snag up the VSS before the other guys get it
>clusterfucked melee ensues as I frantically load the goddamn thing and soak up punches
>dodge them best I can and knock out all 3
>reloading to finish em off
>4th who pulled his chute early lands behind me and punches me in the fucking head
>dead

God damn I fucking raged at that shit.

Yeah though I only used it for a few games a few days ago

why would you use it though? dont you feel like less of a man?

>young reflexes
Most of the time, it's a myth. I'm 34 and I'm consistently better than 99% in any fps I'm playing. Keeping with the rest 1% requires investing ungodly amounts of time though, and possibly those "young reflexes". The time and motivation is always a problem, so I'll probably never know if it's true.

the ak is so bad on close quarters i don't even
i'd rather use a p92 desu

independent.co.uk/news/science/brain-test-judges-how-old-you-are-based-on-your-reaction-time-a6729966.html

>In 2014, researchers at Simon Fraser University in Canada analysed 3,305 people aged 16-44 by testing their performance on a real-time strategy video game, and found cognitive decline appears to begin at the age of 24.

>For every 15 years after the age of 24, cognitive speed dropped by around 15 per cent.

For a low price on 110€ you get

>Instant access to the current Alpha version of the game
>Early unlock of your digital copy (early access)
>Guaranteed access to closed beta
>Bonus equipment at start
>Huge size of stash (10x60)
>Additional equipment and resources in stash
>Unique secured container
>Large field backpack
>Even more cash at the start
>Combat tactical tomahawk
>Initially good standings with all in-game traders
>Unique in-game ID
>Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass)

Season pass in a small dev alpha game... this game is like a definition of a everything that's wrong in todays gaming

I find it's great as long as you never take it off single shot

i do even worse on full auto

same

its the consumers fault really. they wouldnt do it if noone paid in but people always pay in.

>>In 2014, researchers at Simon Fraser University in Canada analysed 3,305 people aged 16-44 by testing their performance on a real-time strategy video game, and found cognitive decline appears to begin at the age of 24.
Sounds like a dumb test, certainly young people are more used to rts in general

>be about 30 m from a dude
>train crossbow on his still head
>shoot
>no hit
I'd better just try to shoot him with my goddamn uzi

>certainly young people are more used to rts in general
RTS have existed for 3 decades now. And besides, they're measuring reaction time, not something complex like using hotkeys on a certain ability after ambushing a secondary enemy base

Bolts fall down hard after 15ish meters, should have had the 2nd dot on his head or between the 1st and 2nd, from the top

where's the actual link to the research article though? This is probably true, but hate these pop factoids. afaik what degrades with age is simple reaction time (SRT), which isn't related to performance in most games.

anyway, my point was that at 30+ you can have a huge advantage at abstract learning methodology and consistency, so you're able to improve much faster and with no bullshit if you're motivated enough. (which is usually a problem) Especially if you are playing from the young age and have plenty of experience. You might not be able to get into the very top though, it requires talent and time.

Still, just make it a big red button you have to press on prompt to avoid any interferences

>where's the actual link to the research article though?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0094215

>Using a piecewise regression analysis, we find that age-related slowing of within-game, self-initiated response times begins at 24 years of age.
Assuming "self-initiated response time" is what you're calling SRT, that's indeed what they're talking about

How much of that is the cognitive strategies and skills you've developed to outwit your opponents?

I'm 35 and my twitch skills will never match what they were when I was 20 and playing CS endlessly. But I can also read people and figure out what they're going to do and why they're going to do it and manipulate situations. But it's like that in pretty much all sports - at a certain point experience and awareness supplement declining physical abilities.

>it's the consumer's fault for the devs creating this, muh market forces
I wish neoliberals would leave

probably a lot, yes

>throw smoke grenade into attic hoping to spook someone
>dude who was hiding up there knew it was a smoke because he was prone in a corner 3rd person peeking over the railing and could see every single thing i was doing
>prefires me as i go up the stairs

great fucking game

can they just remove revive from squad and duo? ttk is already fisher price levels. at the very least make it cost a first aid or med kit.

I think revive is okay but it takes way too many bullets to kill a downed guy, I think 1 shot from any weapon should do it

That would also be fair. I just can't stand how neutered mid and long range fights are because of dbno.

This would honestly be the best solution with 1 shots (shotgun or rifle headshot) skipping it entirely

Its fine, its high risk high reward getting someone up if he gets downed

That would be retarded as fuck, wtf, either make it that each shot while hes downed makes more damage or that it increases the health draining
So lets say, 1st bullet does 20 damage from a pistol or whatever, 2nd bullet does 15 or 20% more so more or less 23, 24 damage, 3rd bullet does another 15 or 20% more damage from previous so its 28 more or less, etc..
Maybe, in your case, make it that headshots are instant kills if hes downed and that shots from snipers are as well

>Let's make 1 shot snipers even more broken

>hit guy point blank with machete
>nothing happens

haha

>requires a headshot
>kar98 or supply drop only
>pretty much useless in the last few circles

One day I'll learn to stop aiming at the legs. One day.

>skipping legs day
good thing Veeky Forums doesn't post here

why in the heck cant I make a separate keybind for looking down the sight instead of doubleclicking

Holy fuck that was so bad

Click once????

Hold right click looks over the shoulder
Click right click aims down the sights

> land into a shooting range with some poor newfag
> he got a rifle first, I stole his ammo
> punch him to death because he doesn't know how to switch to the fists
> mfw

Whats the point of this?

Got the balaclava with twitch prime free trial, will it dissappear after it ends or do i have the item forever?

i didnt die

>playing duo
>fighting another group over a boat as blur closes in
>another group drives their Jeep right into the boat and get on it
>turn to shoot them but the other group had a 8x m24
>they shoot me instead and gets me down
>they get raped afterwards by us anyway while the third group just fucks off with the boat
>die to blue after looting his m24
Fucking faggots why are they so retarded

any discords i should know about for groups? none of my friends are on

You're the retard that died

discord.gg/rRpcgB

am i going to be able to run this

>32 Gb RAM
wew lad

What was I supposed to do? Beeline for the boat while he fired a sniper rifle at me? I won the fight anyway because the fag decide to push and died up close which is how I knew he had a m24 with 8x

Have any of you had to fucking restart your whole PC because of this game? Has happened three times to me...

>21 left
>ump
>no other weapon

what am i seeing

new loot system
it's highly recommended to restart the game between every round because of memory leaks/whatever

>land with enemy on same roof
>got double barrel shotgun
>nice gg
>he got a fucking M4 and oneshots me before i am done loading
seriously? i have NEVER ever seen an M4 on a roof before

Well now you have

steamcommunity.com/id/PabloPotato

Time to sign up this faggot on all the steam erp threads until he has to put his profile on private.