/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
twitter.com/fgo_english
Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNIlusE60H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobu a CUTE.

Schez should live because why should we use the death penalty to show that killing is wrong?

When?

Wu a cute and good.

>killing a servant who's trying to kill everyone on the planet is bad guys who cares if she brainwashed half your servants then made you kill them it was self defence

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Reminder that Schezfag is literally evil and thinks rape and mass murdering innocents are justifiable so long as you do it for selfish reasons, but also believes that you're "psychotic" if you expect his "thicc" waifu to be punished for her crimes to protect yourself and the rest of the world so he's a hypocrite too.

So let me get this straight:

/fgog/
> mostly /a/ posters
> has a complete OP
> can play soccer
> JP + alt US players
> Melvin

FGO NA
> all /v/ posters
> no OP
> can't play soccer
> US players
> newfags

That cover it?

Is there any servant who will hate you regardless of the bond level? I want to feel like a slave owner

Your 2nd anniversary expections?

She's not trying to kill everyone in the planet or even a full percentage of the global population. She's not Gilgamesh.

When will it be Shinji's time to shine?

So i just tried to uninstall fgo on memu and install it again and when i started the game i got the error but the game still started after.
Anyone else tried this before?

Gorgon.

Limited 5* Class Gachas that will make a literal mountain of money and a sea of tears when Japs get Schez and Sanzou instead of Waver and Merlin.
Also Bryn and a reworked bond system.

you forgot that NA general are all EOPs. Probably normies, too

2 tickets, 12 quartzs, 20 prisms, 20 gold exp (all), 2 four star Fou of both types

Gorgon will look at you as dinner no matter what.

She can be forgiven or repent without having to kill her user

I'm pretty sure Goetia would be forgiven if he were to be summonable so if you can cut out the step of having to kill them what is the problem?

I don't have a problem with thinking that she was morally wrong in the actions she took, just that it doesn't necessitate a killing to somehow repent. It's no different from how I would've forgiven Moriarty or Kiara if they had given up after what they did.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Schez knows the Chaldea is being used to protect humanity because Phenex explicitly told her about it and Roman.

She's trying to destroy it so she can erase herself anyway. She's EXPLICITLY willing to throw humanity under the bus out of cowardice.

> She's not Gilgamesh
You're right. Gilgamesh at least wanted to purge the planet in order for the remaining humans to become stronger. That's a more redeemable motivation than this bitch.

She loves you in her own way.

Xth for death penalty a shit

does anybody mind explaining a bit about taunt? seen people talk about it being good for late game (newb)

5* Lancer Shinji demi-servant Guan Yu when lads?

Goetia, Kiara and Moriarty all died for their actions.

Chinks BTFO

The evilest cat.

>She's trying to destroy it so she can erase herself anyway.
Literal headcanon.

It'll be an error the next time you log.

That's litteraly what it implies.
The servant "taunts" the ennemies so they focus their attack on him. It allows you to kinda chose where the ennemies' attacks will go for a turn.

What's there to explain? You use it and the enemy hits the servant who used it instead of someone else.

>necessitate a killing
but it does necessitate a punishment, which she DID NOT GET. if anything she got a reward for her troubles

They're also Gilfags, as shown in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=cNIlusE60H8

yeah but none of them have literally the best body ever conceived by the ghetto

My point is that even if they didn't die I would've forgiven them

They didn't have to die to be forgiven, that they did die is incidental as a result of not stopping what they were doing

Isn't Shitz voiced by Kiara's VA? Has she been typecast into selfish evil sluts who are garbage at gameplay?

hen will it be Kirei's time to shine?

CAN GILKEKS EVER RECOVER?

I want to praise Lady Wu!

No you dumb fuck.

> can play soccer
7 - 1

I tried again and i still got the error but managed to log.
The only problem is that you can't do any quest.

Her punishment is not being able to remove herself from the throne, isn't not accomplishing her goal punishment on top of having to fight for Chaldea punishment enough

Yeah your braindamage go fuck yourself and take your meds

No, and further Schez is really the only servant garbage at gameplay. Memelist writer has even admitted that the entire lower portion needs to be reevaluated now that she exists.

Oh neat a new Tiberius pic

They don't have a proper OP yet because the current thread is their first one made on Veeky Forums instead of moved from /v/, but the rest is about right.

>its ok to forgive a villain as long as she's hot and deepthroats you
she's shit, and this comes from someone with a veil fetish

THE KING!!! THE KING!!!!
FUCK SHIT MY BACK HURTS

God dammti why are the fucktards in this general so hypocrite and dumb?

Are you really complaining about Schez when almost every single villain is at Chaldea too? I mean we have fucking Jeanne Alter, she helped a demon pillar too and almost genocided France.

Godammit you people are fucking retarded

Never said we played soccer well.
We just look really good.

>this thread and last
I almost miss Melvin.

>Gilkeks are literally r.eddit
MY KING L M A O

Why is she so perfect?

>looking forward to gil
jesus fuck why. hes a 5* so unless you whale you wont get him

its better to look forward to the lancelot rate up

Why do I get the feeling that Schezfag is the same dude from a few months back who argued Atalanta isn't evil in Apocrypha?

>but they died so it's ok
this is their argument

How do i play this guy without him killing himself from pulling all that aggro?

Read the story braindamage

I'm sure the six billion people who'd be dead would be very happy to know that.

God I hope taiboo finishes Agartha soon.

nice, thanks

I'm looking forward to both myself.

>Kiara - Tanaka Rie
>Scheherazade - Inoue Kikuko

Learn to read, nobody is complaining about that, we're compalining she didn't die after the order. If she's summoned to chaldea later nobody would have cared.

/fgog/ loves cups!

Most of them actually paid for their crimes in life or the Order itself though and are recognised as evil by the narrative.

Schez didn't and isn't.

Post the part where she says that she joined Chaldea for the expressed purpose of destroying it.

Jeanne Alter at least is justified in the fact that she's the evil mirror of the single most pure being in all of F8. She wasn't working with the Pillar, she was doing what Gilles told her was the best course of action. Freed from that, and no longer surrounded by the people who literally murdered "her" for political purposes, she at least tried to make something of herself.

Actual rollable shota when?
There's definitely a fucking market for it, going off of Fergus Lily's reception

death penality is there to avoid others doing the same
also to save up on incarceration costs

killing scherazad is not going to stop the next bozo from trying to blow up the world, just like killing Goetia didn't stop foxy grandpa to try and blow up the world, if she's not trying to blow up the world then there isn't much reason to kill her, especially if she can be useful alive
that's because you had to kill them to stop them

Who's hair is Merlin taking care of? They seem invisible.

How do we summon Waver after killing him in Septem? He's not a heroic spirit.

I didn't said anything about forgiveness

>Memelist writer has even admitted that the entire lower portion needs to be reevaluated now that she exists
>Illya will become 4.0 thanks to Schez
Thanks you useless nigger.

>who's alexander

How do you play your wu?

Guys, when will I able to roll for Gilgamesh on US version?

She literally tried to kill (You), the lynchpin of Chaldea.

>she helped a demon pillar too and almost genocided France.
and we killed her for her actions, and then she helps us in shinjuku

>her punishment is not suceeding
thats like saying if i attempted to kill the world to become and immortal vampire my punishment would be NOT becoming an immortal vampire, the status quo- effectively suggesting my actions deserve no repercussions

>soccer
Football and about that, >we have new manager already or what?

5 minutes

Sounds like you're asking for more of these.

You're fucking illiterate you retard, he was talking about during the Order itself.

I usually put her in a quick team and let her do the buster.
I use the quick/buster boost CE for now.

>just watched the Apo episode
>it was actually great

wew lad I thought A-1 was shit

Do you know why villains are allowed at Chaldea?

Because villain's are forced to admit their failures.

Jeanne Alter died and since has had to re-evaluate her existence. Kiara died and is putting aside her old plans and may even redeem if you prove to her that man isn't ruled by desire. Goetia was forced to admit humans are incomprehensible creatures and died. Schez didn't die. Schez got away with absolutely everything she did and was rewarded with what she wanted. At the end of the day, for all her crimes, Schez won and is living while those who suffered due to her and forced to just live with it.

That's completely unjustifiable.

Someone whose bond level I already maxed out.

What are the odds of the new summer needing Agartha's mats to ascend?

>and we killed her for her actions
we killed her because she was trying to kill us in battle, killng her is literally the only way she could've been stopped

>Sakurai forgiven thanks to Minase sucking even more
THANK YOU.

>summer Herk

Why do you act like she can't change while at Chaldea

all those other characters reevaluated shit between dying and being resummoned, why can't she reevaluate shit while alive

/fgog/ also cannot play soccer. They lost against the Meltfags, pathetically.

We all can at least agree that /ourgirl/ Wu Zetian did nothing wrong, right?

So now you've suddenly completely backflipped on your position on Kiara because it's convenient for your shitposting?
Better get out the /tv/ memes, because you've BTFO'd yourself yet again. When will you learn you sad, pathetic fuck?

> GIlfags and Jetfags both calling out Shitslut
Will Agartha be the thing that finally brings peace to /fgog/ by uniting us against a common threat?

How useful is her NP?