/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own general.

>Current Games: LaTale! DFO! ...other stuff!
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Previous Thread

MMOs are dead

You're dead!

name one that feels like its own living, breathing world nowadays. you can't

maybe your immersion is just perma killed from your deeply ingrained habit of shitposting on Veeky Forums constantly

Just let it die.

nah

Why do we struggle so hard to live?

Life is fun and enjoyable.

>Kritika guild is on NA.
fuck la.

>la

Is it time to become /mmog/ again?

>implying that would create any more discussion in this dead genre
>implying the bot isn't gone

ay tony ma

Are there any mmos that have small budgets and don't try to grab the everyone demographic that forces them to make a boring as fuck game?

>the very only reason i'm avoiding kritika now is the cringy ebin prog4ymer from last thread
good thing the game looks like shit and wouldn't play it for over a week anyway
closers it is then

HOT
WET
HARD
LOVING
LEWD
UNWAVERING
INTENSE
DELICIOUS
LOUD
UNINHIBITED
ADDICTIVE
SPORADIC
ADVENTUROUS

SEXY FEMSURA ERP
RATS FUCKING HOT RATS

ok done, you may continue

F.Priest!

remember to apply

>tfw forgot NA was even a server.
>tfw doubt you can transfer over.
fuck.

warp mage is broken btw.

>that one kritika shill being autistic again
Why do you always call me the "shill"?

>he hates everyone in the general but he has nowhere else to go or no one else to talk with so
he just shitposts here
Look; Believe it or not, I'm actually a nice guy, especially to my Little Muffins. I'm just negative towards idiots like yourself. I came here to talk about action MMOs and all I got was 1, people being faggots and 2, a bunch of anons shitting on all MMOs related to this thread. And then there's the uninformed who try to go up against me as if they have more technical knowledge than me in the game I play. Why the fuck should I not hate everyone?

Name ONE time someone recommended a MMO here and you faggots did NOT shitpost. Just ONE. Give me ONE.

>probably hates nier automata cause he can't afford it
I own more than just DMC. I can enjoy stuff like Senran Kagura SV/EV and Valkryie Drive too. You can't because you're a poorfag.

>you will never in your life be more creative than I am in any action game or action MMO I play. Hell even fighting games
It's true.
It's not like it isn't true. You play so you can pretend to be an anime loli and lust for my dick to be stuff in your mouth. I play because I like action games and action mmos can be fun too. It's hard to find other people in this thread that just likes the games, they're all into so gay fantasy or programmed like bots to shitpost daily about Kritika.

>has top tier dunning kruger to top it off
Superiority complex? Me? Again, it's easy for me to be the best player here when you have people like spooky faggot saying dumb shit like Nier Automata is more technical than Kritika and uses Nier Automata in general for ANY debate. Then saying he play fighting games and have more understand of them than me, but is afraid to fight me in the many fighting games I play. That's no superiority complex, that's just people setting themselves up for failure.

The shill is still going.
How can someone be so pathetic?

play kritika

Talking about anime MMO/MO on a anime mmog general is not shilling. Take that kind of shot posting to /v/.

It's not anime.
It's not MMO.

If I'm a shill then what is @181529456
Super Saiyan? SSJ2? SSGSS?!?!?

He uses the same picture to shill too and does it in every thread.

Alright, time to watch you defend that DFO shill.

kritika is anime and an mmo

>dark theme like his soul
>autistic screeching
>can't tell what a bump is

You can't make this up.

kritika is not actually that fucken bad of a game

i mean besides the fact that eventually it becomes a game where everything oneshots you

It's bad because

1, they can't into Insane mode difficulty without dying
2, they lack the skill require to NOT stand in one spot and spam magic spell
3, they suck at PvP, which Kritika is heavily focus on
4, they hate the "kritika shill" because he's not about of their circle

>he's samefagging again

I can't tell whether this is funny or pathetic

i mean honestly i have no interest in pvp just because id rather play a better game like tekken or whatever but i have enjoyed the pve just because i played lunia way back when and it feels like a grown up version of that as its made by the same developer

Have you even touched PvP? Why are you purposely restricting yourself from available content? ? Kritika skills have cooldown that is barely noticeable so it's not some game where the first one to land a hit and then wait for their skill to go off cooldown and get another hit wins.

I'm pretty sure you haven't played more than 10 games of PvP in Kritika.

i do the daily but thats it

i just felt no immediate pull from it to want to play it extensively when i have other games i want to play if i want to fight people

people like the shit they like

Translation: you're not good at it.

It is ok to say that user. You couldn't adapt to Kritika's competitive style and so... you don't like it. People don't like games when they lose a lot. You wouldn't like Tekken if you lost a shit ton. Then again, there's also the second layer people put onto them sucking ala "I play fighting games or competitive games with my friends only!"

I could always teach you and make you a Kritika god at PvP though.

cringe

hey dude i was just humoring you since everyone shits on the game but youre not doing yourself any favors here so i guess fuck off

good luck in your kritika online esports career

Little Muffin, you want some attention? Sit down, It's not your turn yet.

>Play a competitive game
>Win a bunch
>Continue playing
This is (You) enjoying a game

>Play a competitive game
>Lose a bunch
>Make up an excuse as to why you hate the game
This is (You) not enjoying a game

So what's the real reason as to why you hate Kritika's PvP, because no one wins and says "I'm not having a good time defeating all my opponents." You suck. You get bodied and never want to experience that feeling of hopelessness again. Learn to adapt kid.

Tip: If you lose, don't give up. Try understanding why you lost and give it another shot.

>He's still going

LoLi D.F.O!

The moment when everyone here realizes that shitting on Kritika has no effect on me since I play it with my own friends outside of this filthy place and never ever have I tried to recruit any of these idiots here, that will be the day I am utterly defeated. It's because my Little Muffin care so much that keeps me going.

So until that day, until your HERO, until your savior arrives, I'll enjoy ruling over all.

>>>/discord/

Um, can I have some of that you're smoking please?

So basically ratfucker 2.0

shut yo mouth furry

move that arm out of the way you whore.

SLUT BOY

Normally I don't reply to your bullshit because I know (you)s sustain you but I can't pass this one up:

>shitting on Kritika has no effect on me
>rushes to its defense whenever anyone says anything negative about it and even goes out the way to samefag in its defense instead of just ignoring the people shitting on it
>thinking that anyone shitting on the game just because of you and isn't because they don't like it

>I play it with my own friends outside of this filthy place
>has friends but chooses to waste your time posting on a thread with a bunch of people who hate your ass and don't even take you seriously

>never ever have I tried to recruit any of these idiots here
>constantly posted "le combo webm" multiple times and shitted on multiple other games in order to make kritika to look better to get people to play kritika. Also samefagged once again to promote it

>I'll enjoy ruling over all
>thinking that being the butt of all jokes in a thread is ruling over anyone

kritikas combat looks fun when you have more skill but everything else is so fucking boring

Friendly general...

Is this a ps1 game?

I miss Fantasy Tennis back.

I love ps1 games.

Smells like Heretics in here.

Kritika eu guild?

why yotsuba

Fuck off Mohammad.

I want to sniff an F.Mage.

My wife's panties.

This is just sad

is that poop on her ass

i didn't know this game had emotes

Stop being ded.

play kritika!

Busy playing LaTale and League of Legends

would I make the login event all 25 days if I join NA for Kritika?

I'm grinding IP for Camille.
I wish IP was a little easier to get.

>we have lolbabs in thsi thread
no wonder these threads are shit go play a real mans game like Dota.

>dotor
>real man's game
Assfaggots leave

>having steam even installed

lol

Should I still be using the Dotness Auto equipment at level 90? Im a vanguard, so it scales with my crit buff

>adobe air client
fucking lmao

>steam for warcraft3
what

>wanting to play a minecraft ripoff

I rarely post so I can't be the reason the thread is shit.
I'm just playing support Nautilus and climbing out of sliver.

Kritikanon here, I want to apologize to my Little Muffins and announce that the war is over. I'll be nice to mu Little Muffins from here on out.

>tfw no mistress gf and her hot demon butt

But would you be able to handle her hot demon butt?

i wanna drink her piping hot demon diarrhea

the fuck does this mean whore

assfaggots get out

>when you crucify a Dragon

bears are the worst

it's literally the most generic animal in any mmo

that's not how you spell boars

not bad

>Just got Miko's boomerang ball attack and it's one shotting everything
Long Live Miko!

Why is her head huge?

Because it's cute!