/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1803

>Recent News
Future Updates *Thanks TL user
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

light is right

THE NEW OMEGGA WEAPONS AREN'T MAGNA WEAPONS YOU DUMB WOOFUSES

>Are you retarded?

Can you stop fucking with the OP?
Thanks in advance

Collab when?

I want Fenrir to sit on my face!

Anyone has cracked Zooey bot? Poor user appreciates help!

Need big strong carries for nataku hl F6B6317C

WE STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT RETARD
STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

Reminder that Brownstar weapons are coming

Can you explain next time what OP fucked up? rather than going austistic tantrums?
Thanks in advance

>it's a fucking Macula
Fuck off.

He used a Vira photo.

5* soon

does anyone have the page that jp uses to look for guilds?

>Finally increasing the ougi damage cap after all these years
Took them long enough

This is your 5* for tonight.

>just need to grind out gold badges and then I'm done with gbf until next week
FREEDOM

Kept you waiting, huh?

cuckshit image
should report it

This would be better if it was light.

I want to die

>ougi cap increased by a petty amount
I'm psyched senpai

I actually like the idea of the recent news thing. It's useful and people are going to shitpost the OP regardless and user will be more attracted to shitpost it then the rest of it.

At least it'll be stronger than TA as they specifically mentioned

How would you improve her? Keep in mind she's already getting a buff, although it's not much.

What is this mysterious extension that I have seen floating around recently?

Reminder that the global damage cap is still 10 million so if you think you are going to be doing super amazing ougis, think again.

Ancheera

what skill does Morrigna's weapon need to save Wind Primal grid?

I dont think even Trium skill would do Wind much good

Buff duration increase.

Remove these crews from the OP pastebin
NFC
TP
Haruna
Oppaisuki

Delete the OP image.

No.

Look mom! I posted it again XDD

Light just soldiered on.

Remove yourself.

Granshota Fantasy.

Let's face it. No one from this general would want to join a crew like NFC, Oppaisuki, or TP. This is why they are forced to recruit from outside of the thread.

It basically needs to have everything and also drop at least two weapons. One for Trium and the other for other attack modifier weapon with frontwater or backwater or crit.

Can't you just use an elixir?

You can't in the class unlock quest.

It's not allowed

>not gran hermit

Not really. Players with full chev sword grids could just tank the triggers, battles just took forever.

please respond

xeno ifirit didnt require water teams. im not sure what your point is since the rainbow meta is a meme

its a meme the dvelopers bhope you fall for. its just meant to make you waste time building grids for shit you dont even have the characters to use and they hope you will waste money getting character just for a event that drops shit for a element you like

as it stands all elements have characters and summons that render the need to be on element trivial. some of these arent even SSR they are SR and just hit hard. hard enough to be SSR quality or have some stupid quirk that lets you cheese the games damage calculation

Fuck, guess i'm gonna have a hard time when I finally get my weapon done.

lol

>Rainbow meta is a meme
I bet your leeching guild wars.

>181527358
Kill yourself SEAnigger.

Why would water and wind need xenos when they already have celestials?

The one for Chaos Ruler was pretty easy. I'm having difficulty getting Sage though.
I should have made my Nirvana dark desu.

You guys should know that you are also part of the problem.

lmao

>JK harp wont even be water

REEEEEEEEE

Can you please get a trip so I can filter your garbage?

Post Jeanne

Huh?

I want to make Heles a mama

why is this not the OP image instead?

What's with the new Sidestory thing? It's cool

The death of reruns.

What do monoelement players even do after certain point in the game? Honest question.

It doesn't take that long to MLB a magna grid, even claw dark(light is a different story), and to coda your dagger. Logically what's next is to start building other elements but if you're so vehemently against that, what do you do?

That's a weird thing to say about my wife you creep.

Hagfuckers not welcome

Good, more new events

Casual heles when?

they shitpost like what he does

the OP image is a shitty hag though?

Updated Zeta will save fire

They announced it like 2 months ago. Instead of rerunning all the old events, they are just going to dump them into it.

updated zeta and prometheus weapons will save fire

If it's that big of a meme then can you do all versions of xeno ifrit with a fully maxed wind grid just as efficient as a full water magna grid? If what you're saying is right then everybody should only use the strongest element in the game and nothing else. Every esports crew should consist of that superior element alone.

With no crystals? ;_;

You are right in that these events don't require being on-element. However, it's much, much slower to farm with an off-element team than it is with on-element. I tried farming Xeno Vohu with Light since I had no Wind pool or a viable team back then and it was fucking terrible so I just didn't bother with it. I am glad they are rerunning it since I have built a wind grid and put together a team to prepare for it so that I can farm the harps to finish up my dirt grid and be ready for Water GW because fuck playing GW when you are forced to use off-element due to having no pool/team.

inb4 >caring about autism war
in which case, I am not a filthy fucking leech in some shit crew and actually want to contribute in GW

Please don't let me down KMR.

Zeta will be great right?

Awesome, so then they just stay there forever?

Updated zeta will replace esser 5*

So I'm an idiot and forgot to pay for the preorder of Vol.3 on AmiAmi. If I buy Vol.3 from Amazon, can I still get the set end set of gold bar+damascus?

Not really.

They stop playing the game until their element is relevant again.

We don't know yet. The page looks like its a permanent thing, but it could easily end up being a they slowly put them all up and then rotate it. Or it could then open up a second page, no way to tell.

At least all-new Zeta will be better than Esser in the Morrigna fight

you wirr rike it

Leave Fire to me

Have you played the one already in it? It comes with crystals and stupid cheap SSR. The battles have been significantly dumbed down too.

I have 5* Sarasa and no earth shiva, should I ticket Halle?

log in daily and do daily rupe gacha then use up all the ep trolling bahamut hl. field effect fire is pretty baws my nigger

Buy a Yugu sword and start uncapping my 3rd sword or buy a chev sword to 3* my first one and then damascus it

>They put in time and effort just to go 3-2 in Autsim Wars instead of leeching and playing better games

I just reached rank 80 Please kill my first proto chicken! F32C219E

If you want to dama a sword then at least do it 1*~3*. The last step is not that difficult.

But you guys said Zeta will be SSR Jamil.

He is good right?

>not leeching and still going 3-2