Ford recalling 1.3 million vehicles

>buy F-150
>door swings open while driving

>buy Explorer
>die when CO2 leaks literally leaks into the cabin while driving
>hopefully take out another Ford driver when the car careens out of control

>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""engineering"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ford in a nutshell.

Wait what?
Pls explain

>manufacturer recalling cars to prevent further harm

I can understand why a GM fangirl would be butthurt about this

>>>manufacturer recalling cars to prevent further harm

wew what a double standard, you wouldn't be saying the same if GM issued recalls. As a matter of fact, you'll just ridicule them. But if it's a Ford they get a free pass.

* Ford US

Worst thing my euro-spec Focus does is drop door seals in hot weather.
Bastard designers knew I'd be duct-taping them back on, and left a pocket under the rear seats on each side just perfect for a roll of duct tape to sit with the door open, at the right height for someone kneeling on the floor reattaching the seals.

But, hey, at least your brotruck won't catch fire like a BMW, right?

The Ford explorers exhaust manifold closest to the fire wall isn't bolted all the way down. So it leaks exhaust into the cabin. Was only caught because cops were getting poisoned sitting in Ford police cars.

>But, hey, at least your brotruck won't catch fire like a BMW, right?

They won't? Well that's new

>buy M3
>driving down the Autobahn
>car bursts into flames
>German """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""engineering"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What year explorers?

>can't hear an exhaust leak
Retards deserved it

I love how the shoe fits on both feet like that.

The recall only affects the Police Interceptor Explorers. The company that converted regular Explorers to cop cars did a shitty job at insulating the cabin after drilling holes everywhere for lights and wiring.

So 'drivers' who literally let an engine idle for 8+ hours a day get some CO2 inside the cabin?

every car manurfacturer has recalls so dont act like americans arent reeliable

I am not surprised 1.3 million times over

Imagine unironically having brand loyalty in 2017...

So why can't an owner just tighten it up?

>implications
Ford Pinto.

Wait I thought it was because the rear hatch wasn't sealing properly and the negative cabin pressure would suck in exhaust fumes from the tailpipe?

This shit just keeps getting better and better. I always keep a CO detector in my car as well as CO test strips like a pilot would use, but normies obviously are screwed if Ford keeps this shit up.

Ford Police Interceptors aren't converted in-house anymore? That's weird, P71s came with extra wiring all over the place OEM; what about the Tauruses?

Nice autism. You'd think that after a week of ownership, you'd be a bit more trusting.

>Ford is LITERALLY gassing cops

WTF I love Ford even more now......

>US brand
>cars made in mexico and other shit countries to "save" $$
>have to issue recalls and shell out for parts and labor to do the job right.

really smart there guys.

>door swings open while driving

how in the fuck could you let this happen

GM is killing it right now

Ford fell off

Chrysler still garbage

>CO2
I see the car now exhales

Jesus European fords are heaps of shit have you ever seen a mondeo or transit?

lol, they'll never reach their hand up there

even on a lift its a real pain in the ass

this thread is trolling

this thread definitly violates global rules number 4

op needs to remake this posting citations to correct this

and kikes in their Lincolns.

>triggered ford fangirl

>no sources
good thread

Wrong, it was seeping through the rear hatch from the tail pipes the recall we're performing at work is to cut the tail pipes off then put longer ones that point down , replace the factory seal with a thicker one and add a extra seal to the body

Should have bought a Dodge...

>just bought a '17 focus
>>dude you know the tranny goes out around 5,000 miles right?
>just hit 5000 miles last week

i'm scared

dont worry its more like every 10k

Lol, Dodges are NO better. Worst American made garbage.

Car companies are having recalls, almost all the time. Not just American brands either, pretty sure Honda and Subaru both just had recalls and I think Toyota is in the midst of one again too. Shit just happens.

Course, that doesn't mean it's right.

>car bursts into flames
it's the spirit of Der Fuhrer punishing BMW

American engineering

>A buddy of mine works at GM in Michigan.
>He's been working there for a few years.
>Informs me that the big three are "good ole boys" club full of aging boomers.
>Aging boomers only promote and give bonuses to other boomers
>Leaves all the "computer crap" to the younger crowd that got their degree in the last decade, as opposed to the last century.
>Slowly heads of programs are dying off and new blood is taking over and vastly improving efficiency of operations because they actually know how to use outlook and excel.
>remaining boomers know what's coming, and are trying to have their last "hoorahs" before they can't go to work without shitting themselves.

Yeah. Give it another 5-10 years and the big three will be completely different companies. You've probably already noticed the changes in the last decade. It's because of the oldest were dying off and being replaced by the now current program leaders.

So sit back, get some popcorn, and watch the show.